Overseas Rightstuf Xmas Sale 2017 | Celebrate the Bargains by getting hit by Customs!

To be honest I’m glad Gundam Wing UE has been delayed until 19th as I get paid on the 15th, although I did make sure I had the money put aside for the earlier release date but it now gives me breathing space.
Nozomi have started shipping the Gundam Wing UE as of today and have issued an apology on twitter for the delay.

As if the MVM and AL 12 Days wasn't enough, another week of goodies on sale at Right Stuf

Listing of newly added items

Oh boy what fun for the thread!

> 350+ items

Re_ZERO_-_Subaru_suffer_4_box.gif

Some interesting stuff added this week, like all 8 volumes of Space Brothers, i'll go for that one.

Already put in one big order, custom charges guaranteed ;)
  • Dog & Scissors Blu-ray
  • From the New World Complete Collection
  • Gatchaman The Movie
  • Gatchaman TV + OVA
  • Koihime Muso DVD Ultimate Collection
  • Little Busters! Refrain
  • Majikoi - Oh! Samurai Girls Blu-ray Complete Collection
  • Mayo Chiki!
  • Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne
  • School Rumble Season 1 + OVA
  • School Rumble Season 2
  • The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors & Hostel Behavior
  • To Love Ru Darkness 2
  • Wolf Girl & Black Prince

Well my winning streak with dodging customs (I count seven orders) just came to an end with my first sale order. £8 handling fee+ £16.39 customs charge.

Last edited:
Wow never known anyone put the exact description of items on the box
This could be the reason why I ask... :)

Seriously though, it annoys me. If it does get caught by customs then I get a weird look at the RM depot... If not I get a weird look at my Parents house when I go collect my post

I wish they wouldn't do it

Rightstuf indeed still puts the title on the package, just checked the box i received this week with The Asterisk War volume 3 and 4, yes with custom charges, and titles are on the custom forms.

Is it always the same charge or is it dependent on the price of the items?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the £8 handling fee is the same but the charge itself varies based on the total worth of the package. Royal Mail charge 20% on said total worth of the package.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the £8 handling fee is the same but the charge itself varies based on the total worth of the package. Royal Mail charge 20% on said total worth of the package.
Was eying up Clannad/Clannad After, but at about £60 those charges would make it nearer £80!

Back