Overseas Rightstuf Xmas Sale 2017 | Celebrate the Bargains by getting hit by Customs!

That's annoying. Of the titles you mentioned I own the first two seasons of When They Cry. I haven't found the time to watch them yet, so I'm interested to know what those issues are.

That's annoying. Of the titles you mentioned I own the first two seasons of When They Cry. I haven't found the time to watch them yet, so I'm interested to know what those issues are.

The issues surrounding When They Cry Kai are related to the video quality I believe. I'll look into whether it did actually get fixed for the complete series set once I've got time.

With the new selection of deals up on the site I'm getting the following as a Christmas present:
  • Tenchi Muyo Movie collection LE
  • If her flag Breaks Premium Edition
  • Code Geass: Akito the Exiled

It's a sale Jim, but not as we know it.

The sale actually has fluctuating prices. Last week i added Magic Users Club TV Series in basket at $19.99 and the OVA of it for $9.99 and now these are $20.59 and $10.29 respectively. Also Dog & Scissors jumped from €24.49 to $25.22 and there are others in my basket which have a similar price increase :eek:o_O

Last edited:
My first Rightstuf sale order is being fulfilled by Swisspost, as is my Black Friday Freedom set. Will my luck with not paying customs continue? Will I pay a hefty fee? Possibly...
Also:
Our delivery partners in the destination country have unfortunately not provided us with any consignment incidents. The lack of this information does not affect actual delivery.

Dafuq does this mean? Google was unusually unhelpful here. I assume this is their compensation for their slow af tracker.

Last edited:
My first Rightstuf sale order is being fulfilled by Swisspost, as is my Black Friday Freedom set. Will my luck with not paying customs continue? Will I pay a hefty fee? Possibly...
Also:
Our delivery partners in the destination country have unfortunately not provided us with any consignment incidents. The lack of this information does not affect actual delivery.

Dafuq does this mean? Google was unusually unhelpful here

My FREEDOM parcel is under Asendia but considering the item is below customs I have no issue with the wait.

Likewise. Ascendia and Swisspost may have a worthless tracker but they've been good to me thus far.

In fact I just checked the tracker via Royal Mail, my item is now in the local mail centre near where I live so my FREEDOM set could arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday.

In fact I just checked the tracker via Royal Mail, my item is now in the local mail centre near where I live so my FREEDOM set could arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday.
Mine's on its way to the local mail centre, so I'm estimating Wednesday for mine. If it is Wednesday, that's great as I'll actually be home to let it in.

In typical fashion got another grey slip from Royal Mail for my latest order, to the tune of £20... (Which to be fair I account for anyway now when deciding to order from there)

In typical fashion got another grey slip from Royal Mail for my latest order, to the tune of £20... (Which to be fair I account for anyway now when deciding to order from there)

so £12 VAT + £8 Fee.

(Honestly when you look at how much it delays your package, and the idea of maybe spending 1-2 hours doing paperwork the £8 fee for them to do it for you is faster/easier)

Back