• Don't miss your chance to choose your favourite anime, manga, and light novels for the Anime UK News Reader's Choice Awards 2018! Be sure to cast your vote and make your voice heard!

Relationships and Romance

Well I just found out today that this whole time since the split (back in Feb), my ex has been lying out his ass saying I cheated on him!

Total sympathy card there, his idiot gf has fell for it hook line and sinker telling anyone who'll listen on fb that her bf is amazing and he got cheated on. Makes me wonder if he cheated on me and if he lied about his ex before me to me since he's lying about me. He's demonised me since February and a load of sheeple think he's a brave hard done by person and I got witch hunted out of a lot of the con scene off the back of it all.

Well I just found out today that this whole time since the split (back in Feb), my ex has been lying out his ass saying I cheated on him!

Total sympathy card there, his idiot gf has fell for it hook line and sinker telling anyone who'll listen on fb that her bf is amazing and he got cheated on. Makes me wonder if he cheated on me and if he lied about his ex before me to me since he's lying about me. He's demonised me since February and a load of sheeple think he's a brave hard done by person and I got witch hunted out of a lot of the con scene off the back of it all.
Sadly this thing happens way too much. Too many people like to pretend they’re perfect and if something goes wrong, whether it be a relationship or otherwise, it has to be someone else’s fault.
I could be wrong but it strikes me as it being a case of if he claims you cheated then there’s probably something going on there that made him think of cheating, whether it being past experience or current I don’t know, you’d be a better judge there.

Commiserations for going through that sh*t, if it’s any consolation it seems you may be better off without him.

In the current social climate, how the sweetest, deepest layer of the interstice does everyone believe the guy in all this? A guy, if he has a reputation for it, certainly has an air of farce around him?
I would say avoid needless drama, but for your reputation talk to his gf if you can. If she leaves him, he doesn't deserve anyone that would give him an ounce of sympathy, as it sounds like he hasn't really suffered to get that sympathy, and we'll, look at the facts, I'm assuming your still single since last time you said. If you cheated on him, that would mean you could easily find someone else before now, or would have

She won't believe me if I opted to contact her. When they end she'll get demonised as I did. I have him and some former friends blocked, the others unfriended so my online life is a safe space as I can't see all the bad stuff that gets said.
It's not nice that there's a lot from the mcm london scene who think I'm a cheating psycho because of him and those I called friend though :(

He did and said so much sh*t to me and had others do it too, I kept what happened with us to myself and didn't talk about it, to try and shape opinion and sides. What good it did me.

I had crazy anxiety back in May as I was really scared about seeing them and what they'd do. I was able to keep my distance in the evenings and got left alone thankfully. They'll all be there in October though so I'm thinking I may pass on it this year.

They'll all be there in October though so I'm thinking I may pass on it this year.
well, you can't let that be the decider for you, you could still just ignore them. I know that would be hard but people are idiots, the more you talk to deny it the more the lady doth protest too much. it's not like you'd have to see them, and well, if you do go and they keep talking about it, it's really childish of them. the ex shouldn't be playing a sympathy card now as well, he's got someone, he's got the friends, he's got the high horse, he won't keep those for long if the sympathy keeps him as a pathetic victim. I wish people were smart enough to look at what you lost and realise regardless of the truth the guy is kind of a jerk now

Yeah it really hurt me when they all went his direction and left me. Following the crowd I guess. They're not a nice lot and outside looking in I can see how clicky they are and that I used to be that.
The fact that one of them even said "whilst they were in the group at con they felt alone" shows it's the company you keep as with the good people you wouldn't feel that way. But everyone stays with the majority, being with me is the minority. Those I have left are still friends with them too so if they go see them in October though, I'd be stood on my own so it's a gamble.

His Mum messaged me last week but I couldn't view it due to it being shared from a friends only profile or one i blocked which is a shame. Would love to know what she wanted me to see, almost 7 months after the split...