Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of watching death note I watched Wayne's World 2 which was on some other program at the time :p.

Waynes world 2 - 8/10

Same old stuff, same old humor.. which is a good thing.

At last I watched the Forbidden Kingdom.

9.5/10

Most enjoyment I have had from a movie in years. My only regret is that I didn't see this at the cinema.

The Sound Of Music - 10/10 :D

One of my favourite musicals ever and it was really enjoyable watching it at the cinema as part of a one of event especially since I noticed things in it that weren't there when I first watched it on Tv

The last film that I watched was Guy Ritchies' "Snatch", and I easily give it a score of 10/10.

The best British film that I have ever seen.

Amray said:
The last film that I watched was Guy Ritchies' "Snatch", and I easily give it a score of 10/10.

Better than Dog Soldiers? :eek:

Voddas said:
Amray said:

I agree with Amray actually, and normally i'm not a fan of those type of films but Lock, Stock and Snatch i found quite entertaining and amusing

BlackWolf said:
Voddas said:
Amray said:

I agree with Amray actually, and normally i'm not a fan of those type of films but Lock, Stock and Snatch i found quite entertaining and amusing
What do you know Black! :twisted: :lol:

I was joking anyway, I love Snatch/Lock Stock/Layer Cake etc. Awesome Richie films.

He may not have seen Dog Soldiers anyway (not the best British movie you'll ever see). ;)

I too adore "Lock, Stock, & Two Smoking Barrels", although "Snatch", I thought, was much more entertaining and better altogether.

Indeed I have not seen "Dog Soldiers", but I did not miss "Hot Fuzz" and "Shaun of the Dead" either. They were not as good as Snatch, nonetheless they were still great to watch and proved hilarous.

Whilst we have Guy Ritchie in the conversation, I still have "Revolver" in my cuboard which I still have not watched yet. I must do so soon.

7 Pounds - 8.5/10

Let's see.. It was pretty good. The romance wasn't that great, and quite 'cheesy' at parts, but it made up for it with some of the great drama scenes in it. It was very well put together, with the way it jumped through clips and time and all. Although, I didn't like the fact that you didn't really know what was going on until the end; It was quite frustrating at parts when you didn't know what was happening (so I guess it worked well!). Good none-the-less and I'd definitely recommend it to any drama/romance/will smith fan.

Amray said:
Whilst we have Guy Ritchie in the conversation, I still have "Revolver" in my cuboard which I still have not watched yet. I must do so soon.
It's ok, however it's probably my least favourite. Obviously still worth the watch like. I still have yet to see his newest installment. That's ment to be very good. I've had a memorie block however.... gah! What's it called?

EDIT/ *facepalm* It's RocknRolla :p

Voddas said:
It's ok, however it's probably my least favourite. Obviously still worth the watch like. I still have yet to see his newest installment. That's ment to be very good. I've had a memorie block however.... gah! What's it called?

EDIT/ *facepalm* It's RocknRolla :p

Indeed. I bought Revolver being the Guy Ritchie fan that I am. I want to view each of his films atleast once just so that I can cast my own opinion based on them and also so that I can say "Yes, I have seen that..It's quite good" and what not.

RocknRolla also looks amazing. I too still need to purchase that, or simply watch it atleast.

A little story before I begin: I arranged to go the pictures/cinema with a friend for Friday, so I went to meet him at his work at 9 and we went to the local Odeon. I wanted to watch Watchmen (I haven't read the graphic novel, not really "into" it, but it's the best thing out currently.) My friend suggested watching The Unborn, which I haven't heard much of except I briefly recall reading that it was **** on some forum. Checked the times Watchmen started at half eight and it was the last viewing. So we watched the Unborn...

3/10

Absolutely awful, don't think I've ever seen such a poor film, not even as bad as the cartoon movies I've seen as a kid. Gary Oldman was in this... why? Whatever, it was a laugh though if I went by myself I would have raged.

Then afterwards I went to my friends house as I asked him if he had Wanted on DVD and he said he did. I get there and he let someone else borrow it. So in place of Wanted I get uh... Transformers, Babylon A.D. and two other films.

Was going to watch Transformers but I heard it's just **** so I put it off first by watching Babylon A.D.

6/10

Had potential and a decent story idea, but it just didn't feel right how it ended up, plus the ending felt rushed. At least it sort of made up for The Unborn though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back