Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lords of dogtown - 10/10

One of my favorite films ever. Everything is absolutely perfect; The acting, the soundtrack, the tricks/moves, the jokes, everything! It's very under rated, and I recommend everyone to watch it.

I could be here all day talking about it..

Yagami said:
Lords of dogtown - 10/10

One of my favorite films ever. Everything is absolutely perfect; The acting, the soundtrack, the tricks/moves, the jokes, everything! It's very under rated, and I recommend everyone to watch it.

Is that the documentary, or the film they made?
Either way they're both good I 'spose

devilrules666 said:
volcano high 9 out of 10
Seriously? Volcano starring Tommy Lee Jones? That movie was just too stupid for words. I mean I could understand enjoyed it on a so bad it's actually kind of entertaining level but 9 suggests that you actually thought it was an almost perfect movie!

Outland - 6/10

Love the setting and atmosphere and it's a lot of fun as a space western. I love westerns and like sci-fi so a western in space always seems to bode well with me.

Dizzae said:
Yagami said:
Lords of dogtown - 10/10

Is that the documentary, or the film they made?
Either way they're both good I 'spose

It's the film. I watched the documentary a few years ago, I'll have to go watch it again now...

The Ipcress File: 7/10

Suffers from something which I will henceforth refer to as "Graham Chapman Syndrome". I was really getting into what I thought was an excellent procedural Cold War spy thriller. Michael Caine was brilliant as always and it's known for being a very well directed film, but then the psychedelic mind control box appears.

"Alright, that's enough of that! It's become far too silly."

The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp: 9/10

Double post... I seem to be doing a lot of film watching at the moment.

I'm impressed (and perhaps just a little bit proud to be British) by the fact that a film like this was made during World War II. Epic and thoughtful film about one man's relationship with war over the course of half a century.

The Dark Knight - 10/10

Rewatched again today on DVD. Went in thinking maybe it wouldn't have as much impact this time around on the small screen but it just made me pick up on even more things I missed before. Perfect 10 for being the best movie it could have been and still managing to surpass my expectations... again.

A third movie NEEDS to be made though. Given the end there's just too much potential to leave it hanging.

Superbad, 8/10.

I knew I was walking into a teen comedy, albeit one with quite high praise and that is what I got. However, what surprised me is how the three guys; Seth, Evan and McLovin' Fogell interacted and genuinely got along. The undertone of Seth and Evan being either gay or just great friends was dynamite!

I need to re-watch it, not just for this scene.

Bride Of Chucky - 8/10

as much as i adore the chucky films the final 2 of 'em(bride and seed) take abit longer to get into to, more talking so a longer time to wait for someone to die, but it has funny parts and jeneffer tilly...*meow*

The Dark Knight 10/10

I never had the time to go watch it when it was in the Cinema, but got it on DVD yesterday and watched it tonight. It was better than i expected it would be, Heath Ledger did the Joker Oh-so well, and if he where to ever be in it again, it'll be a shame that he won't be played by the same actor again. My only problem was the fact that i didn't get to see it on a big screen, i could imagine how good it was to watch it in the cinema =/

They Live - 7/10

The acting is a bit shoddy and the music is cheesy as all hell but the idea is good and is incredibly entertaining as a sci-fi story for than a horror like it's billed. It has some great one liners and the alley fight is awesome too. I laughed.

Since I got the Steve Mcqueen collection for £4.99, I watched 'The Magnificent Seven' the other day. It was a great cowboy adaptation of 'Seven Samurai', the only flaw being the sound quality preventing me from hearing most of the dialogue clearly. I'm not quite sure why it was part of a Mcqueen set when he was only a supporting actor in the film, though: there were at least two more important characters and the bald-headed cowboy was the star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back