Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takumi-kun: Soshite, Harukaze ni Sasayaite - 5/10

Not that good. Kept me entertained I suppose but not terribly brilliant. Sort of on the same level as the Princess Princess D live action drama quality wise if i'm honest. Ah well, Kato Keisuke <3

The Dark Knight - 10/10

It was more than I expected it would ever be. The trailers do it absolutely no justice whatsoever. In fact after seeing the movie you can really see how they twist them and turn them into adverts for blowing things up and some one liners that you'll probably see written on t-shirts. Just go see it, even if you're not a Batman fan.

Voddas said:
Spyro201 said:
Voddas said:
Kung Fu Panda 8/10 Been a while since I've had a good chuckle. Plus, I love Jack Back. Scadoosh!

:lol: That was an epic part. What about the intro though "THEY WERE BLINDED BY HIS AWESOMENESS"
"There is no charge for Awesomness, or goodlookingness!" lol

"We should hang out"
"Yes we should"

BUT HANGING OUT HAD TO WAIT

Be Kind Rewind. 6/10

I watched it on the plane, with the small screens and awful audio. Nonetheless, It made me laugh a few times. It was a way better movie than I expected it to be which is nice. It didn't seem to conclude the conclusion which was somewhat annoying. Overall, Its Jack Black playing Jack Black. Kewl.

The Dark Knight - 10/10

While Heath Ledger should win that Oscar, he wouldn't with out the phenomenal script, which helped to create the menace of the character.

Stop reading this and go watch it. . . .NOW!!!!!!

eggybob said:
The Dark Knight - 10/10

While Heath Ledger should win that Oscar, he wouldn't with out the phenomenal script, which helped to create the menace of the character.

Stop reading this and go watch it. . . .NOW!!!!!!
I wanted to, but it's fully booked :( BFI IMAX is showing it at 2:30 am (about now) but it's fully booked!!! :'(

American Psycho - 9/10

First time watching, and thought it was brilliant.

The protagonist can really shoot the **** when necessary.

The Dark Knight - 11/10
They really did turn it up to eleven. While I was skeptical, before watching, that Heath Ledger's performance was really oscar worthy and that this was just because he had died, I am pleased to say that it was a terrific portrayal of the Joker and even though his death was tragic who could think of a better film to end your career with.
I agree with eggybob about the script it was brilliant and gave the series a much darker atmosphere than I have seen before. Also I couldn't help but notice the British influence in this film, the director Chris Nolan, Christian Bale and Michael Caine.
If you haven't seen it already I have to ask; What the hell is wrong with you?

Mamma Mia 6/10

I actually expected better. It had its funny moments and I fell in love with Sophie. I'd still like to see it on stage, at some point. Yeah, ABBA songs are great and whatever, Some felt slightly out of place. It was kinda funny, as well. Also, I found the cinema hilarious, Most of the people there were like.. 60+ and it looked like their first time out of their houses in about 20 years.

It was a nice musical, not the best musical. I'm hoping HSM3 will be good.

Batman Begins - 10/10

Re-watched this for the first time since I saw it at the cinema a few years ago and it's really, really fantastic. Not as good as the Dark Knight (I doubt very many superhero films will be) but excellent nonetheless!

Jayme said:
Also, I found the cinema hilarious, Most of the people there were like.. 60+ and it looked like their first time out of their houses in about 20 years.

Yeah, I had the same experience. The target audience for Mamma Mia! is gay guys and old women and that seems to be working out for them. :]

Since everyone is touching themselves over the Dark Knight [more like Heath Ledger's final performance, m i rite?] I decided to watch Batman Begins which I had planned watching over the past several days but never did it until now.

I'm not going to rate it, but I did not want it to end. That should tell you how much I enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back