Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull 3/10

Quite poor and thoroughly disappointed. Die Hard 4 all over again.

AVP2 Requiem 4/10

Good for some sh*ts and giggles. Both AVP and sequal are just no match for their predissesors sadly.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom 9/10

Undoing some of the damage from Crystal Skull and rewatching Indy as it should be done. ;)

Anger Management - 9/10

My god, a film hasn't made me laugh this hard in a solid few months. I've seen it countless times before, but Nicholson brings me close to incontinence with his golden zingers.

- JN farts -

"Did you hear that frog?"

******* hilarity. :lol:

AVP 2 5/10

Way better than the first yet that's not a great acheivment. In parts it's way too dark and they never focus on the fights in depth, it's all fast cutting and misty. You can never really see what's going on as the predator-alien fighting happens too fast.
It wasn't terrible i enjoyed it for what it was, if you just wanna see people get mashed up and killed you'll enjoy it. If your looking for cinematic quality comparable to the Alien films then run away and never look back.

Indiana Jones and the....skull of something

3/10 Awful, just plain awful, well not plain awful, pretty cgi awful which gives it those 3 marks but aside from that awful, disgusting, boring, drab, dull, tiresome, ott, cheesy (not the good kind) and nonsensical.

Oh and the ending sucked as well.

Bad Spielberg! Go back to your cage and bring me more Jurassic Park!

:lol:

lord of the rings the followship of the ring....i just like the rohan/shire theme music, reminds me of ireland

Prince Of Darkness - 9/10

Classic Carpenter.

Balls Of Fury - 9/10

Didn't begin watching expecting too much, but it actually turned out to be hilarious, especially with James Hong (gotta love the accent).

Wedding Daze - 9 / 10... It's surprisingly funny for one of these romcom flicks...

I can't remember when was the last time I laughed this much =D

Be King Rewind 7/10
Good but the advert showed it to be more about them making their own versions of the films when it's really about the neighbourhood against the government in knocking down their building.

Still funny though. (Jack Black steals the show)

Dave - 7/10

Oh it's crap and I know it but every now and then I get just in the right mood to watch this movie and love it.

The Transporter - 8/10

Great start and middle, but it seems like its dragged out a little to much towards the end :|

Oh yeah.. I watched this the other day -

American Pie Presents: Beta House.

It was funny, Basically doesn't have a plot and is probably the weakest American Pie Presents film but what it does have is titties and other such naked parts of the female body. Similar to The Naked Mile which was lulzy in that respect. I reminded me of that new show, GREEK a fair bit.

Erm.. for a score, It would differ depending on what I'm looking for in a movie, I was expecting what it was, though and was decent for it:

7.4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back