Rate the last anime you watched out of 10

Welcome to space show was a brillant story, I really enjoy it it easy to watch. I will give it 8.5/10

So far the best movie that I give 10/10 would be the Rakkyo series but Summer Wars had a good 9.5/10

Evangelion 2.0: You Can (Not) Advance - 10/10 ... I love all things Eva, and this movie really delivered. New character, new plot ... it's living up to the "re-imaginging" label that was attached to the project in a way that Eva 1.0 obviously did not. I can't wait to watched it dubbed, and I have high hopes for Eva 3.0!

i finally finished all 24 episodes of Durarara!!
8/10
it was an amazing journey though the finale left so many plot points unresolved i felt a little bit short changed.

is the epilogue worth my time or should i just wait out for a possible season 3 or movie?

ikillgiants said:
i finally finished all 24 episodes of Durarara!!
8/10
it was an amazing journey though the finale left so many plot points unresolved i felt a little bit short changed.

is the epilogue worth my time or should i just wait out for a possible season 3 or movie?
Season 3? Do you mean S2, since there was only 1.

There might be another season, there might not. It's based on a series of Novels, and they only adapted the first 3, so it's possible.

sorry i meant season 2.

i watched the two sets of 12 episodes separately and got into my head the new intro meant a new series.

Finally finished Monster.

10/10 its just so well made and told you can't really rate it any lower.

If your gonna watch it though, I would recommend a break mid way as it can take some getting through as its slow paced.

watched area 88 the beginning was boring on disc 1 but the rest of the series grabs a hold of your heart and makes you pray the main character will win. even tho this sort of anime isn't my cup of tea il give it a 8.5
5 point deduction for wanting to see more but dont
5 point deduction for not see the look on the villain face when he lost
5 points deduction for not being loneger

shigurui death frenzy
7.5/10
Wow...just..wow! This is the darkest and most f****d up anime ive ever seen!!!

Good things:
it is a very dark themed anime. Its darker than Samurai Gun. If you like dark and violent anime then check this out.
The visuals were beautiful!
It was more realistic and different than most anime I've seen nowa days!

Bad things:
Can be slightly hard to follow at times.
it is slightly boring at times.
the ending was dissapointing.

Mahou Shoujo/Puella Magi Madoka★Magica, 5-6/10.

It suffers a lot from being overstuffed, and even reminded me of the atrocious second and third 'Pirates of the Carribean' films in that there very well might be a gem of an idea in there, but it's not used to its full potential due to thousands of other tenuous plot points and lack of direction for the characters.

The finale, and well, a lot of the backhalf of the series is abject to not following the number one rule of writing: showing, not telling. Exposition, exposition, exposition. It makes everything feel meaningless. If there's history and story to tell, give us someone to connect to and apply it to them rather than just let a cat say it and the character's passively react. It felt like that happened more and more as the series went on, and although there might have been a couple of sweet ideas and moments scattered throughout they didn't naturally come from the situations the characters are in and instead were basically used to progress the story from point A to B to C.

If I had to search for a positive, the art direction was quite pretty but I felt the mesh (SUBVERSION!) of standard animation against other patterns made the show feel detached, and wants to be appreciated instead of letting people invest in its story. I may have been able to do that a little bit if any of the girls had any defining features themselves, but nope; different hair colour constituted an entirely new person!!!.

Ugh.

It's very watchable though. Not sure why. Fantastic score too.

chrono crusade ............................it takes a hell of a lot for me to cry emotionally and i mean a hell of a lot at something as sad as chrono crusade i shedded a tear. at the beginning it was funny and all but the tearjerker isn't my cup of tea, however for making nearly cry and having a great time watching it. il give it a 9/10

Noein 8.5/10

Always liked the slightly wierd in my Anime, and Noein (Despite this being the second time I've watched it) always manages to make you think. I know people could get put off by the technobabble, but it makes perfect sense to me. If it had a weakness, it may have just gone a little too long, though that said it would have been nice to explore the other dimensions a little more for a bit more depth. All the same, nice cast, clever plot, pretty enjoyable.

gunslinger girls season 1 9.5/10 it was a beautiful series the character s was so clear and cute the storys was good the gun fight were amazing i loved it

Full Moon wo Sagashite:

Cheesy, trite, juvenile, and helmed by an irritatingly saccharine protagonist. It also condones paedophilia (the main girl is twelve, all the guys she falls in love with are over 18 and, what's more, THEY RESPOND IN KIND).

I have no idea how this show can be so lauded. It is the common denominator of shoujo and packed with filler - literally thirty out of its fifty odd episodes could be instantly trashed without affecting the main narrative, and then more airing time could be trimmed by just being more concise rather than dragging out subplots. Also, damn, worst animation I've seen since Pokemon; made in 2002 but looks ten years older.

If what you're into is sparkles and easy conclusions dressed up like it could be a tragedy, go ahead. But if you know anything about decent shoujo, don't bother. This will only bore or maybe even infuriate you.

4/10

gunslinger girls both seasons 10/10 thats how much i enjoyed it
burst angel 8/10 the ending was crappy but the rest was kick ass
first disc of dragon ball 3 freakin hours 8/10

Kanade maniax, well I was hopping to see something like Kimiga nozomu eien that I give 9/10 for a drama, the story with Kanade is really... crap.
I'll give 1 point because I watch it 1/10

Back