Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

I don't buy DVD's (unless its some super rare OOP/Sick Japanese Limited Edition **** that I bought for collection purposes) but I'll never guilt someone for buying DVD's, some people gotta eat, anime ain't that important, plus a lot of anime on BD look like ****.

Well since I'm at uni all I have physically are the stuff I've bought since term 1 this year, but my uni shelf is still impressive.

Entire shelves
ohqt7XN.jpg

Closeup Photos

Fi3tFfL.jpg

pxBhPqr.jpg

sLxEdGW.jpg

OQFtGxH.jpg

A lot of sweet collections!

Doing this to redress something I should have done 3 years ago :oops:

That is just a broad section.

That MVM R.O.D artbox is something you don't see everyday! Very Niceu!

Elitism.

Crying shame really, whether VHS, Laser Disc, Video CD, DVD, HD-DVD or Blu-ray appreciate a show for what it is not the format it's on, after all even the highest resolution turd is still sh*t.

But I'll be able to lord my high res turd over all the filthy casuals!

Bumping this thread in the hopes someone else might show and tell? It's been awhile.

I like to see other peoples collections, it's interesting to see someone's taste and it's a good way to get inspiration for shelving, sorting etc. Also a good resource for Spine art on sets.

Bumping this thread in the hopes someone else might show and tell? It's been awhile.

I like to see other peoples collections, it's interesting to see someone's taste and it's a good way to get inspiration for shelving, sorting etc. Also a good resource for Spine art on sets.
I may post an update pic in a few week once some bits n bobs have arrived. It's been 8 months since my last collection post.

Back