Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

Gemsy-chan said:
Do i get a prize? XD
Don't you get a new title under your name at 1000 posts? Of course, that might not always be a "prize" if you preferred the old one (or if you didn't notice them).

Stiivun said:
Okay, high time for a photo update of my anime collection. Previous, and first ever, post about my collection can be found here;
I do like those cabinets, if I manage to get space at some point I might try to get something similar. The heights of the shelves look quite good too.

Also, impressive in terms of the anime and such.

This shelf is looking pretty damn nice, 3 great manga series on one shelf

UNgQXIr.jpg

msgeek said:
Gemsy-chan said:
This shelf is looking pretty damn nice, 3 great manga series on one shelf

But if it was one book higher then two of the series would fit perfectly. Damn that would drive me insane. :)
It was the best i could get it but then again none of those series are complete, so i'll see what its like when that time comes.

msgeek said:
But if it was one book higher then two of the series would fit perfectly. Damn that would drive me insane. :)
I have to admit, that was my first thought too.

When you're reading the books, do you pull out whatever volume you need then put it back when you're done or do you "cycle" the stack so you'd pull volume one from the bottom and put it back on the top (meaning it ends up back at the bottom once you're done reading the stack)?

With a vertical stack, I tend to cycle them and I usually put the first/lowest numbered volume on the top of the stack (that way it's easier to pick up the next book to read, though fussier to put it away). I don't know if it makes a big difference though, whatever way you do it is likely to involve some fuss (though maybe there's some easy way that I've completely missed).

Smeelia said:
When you're reading the books, do you pull out whatever volume you need then put it back when you're done
I do this. It can be a pain sometimes but i'm very fussy when it comes to my manga and how i store/stack it. I find stacking it that way i can fit more volumes on a shelf than if i were to stand them up.

These photos have 2 months now so missing vol1 and 2 from Tokyo Ghoul, 7 and 8 from Vagabond, Tenjou Tenge 11, Monster 4 and 5 and Attack on Titan 15.

dN3qVlH.jpg

y6gxwpy.jpg

tyYeFZh.jpg

jzLSO6Z.jpg

Ive almost managed to fill my second set of shelves so I thought I'd share some Photos.
zVFEEqn.jpg

ok2BmEe.jpg

470NN9K.jpg

4kDEYGl.jpg

To all those who have a problem with it not being in alphabetical order I have one word for you...Sorry :lol:

And some Manga as well
z78UTMu.jpg

I like it! You've got some quality shows right there. Do you keep your sets in any particular order at all?
I did wonder if you reserved the top shelves for better titles, but that would immediately make no sense since Aldnoah is on the top shelf :p

Mangaranga said:
I like it! You've got some quality shows right there. Do you keep your sets in any particular order at all?
I did wonder if you reserved the top shelves for better titles, but that would immediately make no sense since Aldnoah is on the top shelf :p

It originally started that way,but as I got more titles it became a little muddled.My main goal is to try and keep series together,as for Aldnoah that was part of a failed attempt to alphabetize my collection and I think I just kept it there to keep the shelve full(though it's a Guilty pleasure of mine :p )I have another set of shelves arriving tomorrow so I'll probably alter it all then.

There's something very joyful about flipping through the photos and spotting out your own collection in and amongst them all.. hehehe

Awesome stuff bakum4stu, gemsy and Type45. :)

Got a glass door bookcase recently, so I thought I'd post on here (since I finally got around to organising)

ff890d43e04d509aed0258beaacf977c.jpg

7e45921f789e736b049f7ef6ba984a6f.jpg

7f5bf6bd3c37c0ed3943a20909c11bb8.png

ebbd24d10fd50db7a94f0fcca8f23ae2.png

c261d41adfd09decfef8c8448f88b4b0.png

360bfba5a96e0e2bc1487a2bfd025b90.png

67076a90e59bcc83b63db20f1ec8c209.png

b73c681b61c67b78f96da7b2b77bb194.png

ddd50d2726d20cc432008b176e821d55.png

a6fefdcf019439b0c1535b18e78039bc.png

304ad950890018375d12435eb044c0ca.png

17ef5cc6eed6f0f08cd557d85782f073.png

12eecc307ef3ee865e00111deb7baa3b.png

14a0ccfadc3a5cbb32057fe5da9733dd.png

177575fcad5e0a66bfa5d9583fe98313.png

Great Collection! Just got a couple of quick questions about the JoJo volumes as I'm currently collecting them myself. What size are the T-Shirts that come with parts 3 and 6? Does Part 4 normally come with a wrap around like the other volumes and your copy just doesn't have one?

Thanks.

I know that feeling. I don't have quite as much as you but space is fast becoming an issue. I actually just got finished doing a bit of rearranging myself to free up some space. I had all my Anime one single shelf (Shelf in Picture 2) and my non anime media on a separate shelf which had an entire row of empty space and one row just to house my PS3. So I moved my PS3 behind my TV and then shifted all of my Anime DVDs over to my non anime shelf. Got quite a bit of room now.

22699234627_bc4875bf72_c.jpg
22494879824_86299e30bb_b.jpg

Nice collections Bailey and Lemon. Having to get bookcases is always a problem lol.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Great Collection! Just got a couple of quick questions about the JoJo volumes as I'm currently collecting them myself. What size are the T-Shirts that come with parts 3 and 6? Does Part 4 normally come with a wrap around like the other volumes and your copy just doesn't have one?

Thanks.

Thanks. Oh. Part 4 does come with a wraparound, but it was on Amazon UK for £5 used, but I didn't realise the wraparound wouldn't be included. :(

As for the shirts, I'm not sure. Looking at the label on the neck it just has the letter F, which I'm not sure what it means. The shirt is really small, though.

Back