Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

ilmaestro said:
Awesome collection, Aya-Kun, but most of all lovely bookcases to keep everything on!

Thank you =3 Hehe yes I have 4 bookcases to keep stuff, other than the two you can see in the pic i have a tall but skinny one for games and another big on for manga/books. The two big ones have been adjusted to, I've added extra shelves in to them =3

ilmaestro said:
I shall point ayase in the direction of those Hellsing Ultimate spines, too.
Too late, I complained about V.3 on the day it was released.

I'm now almost certain Irish ratings logos are only included on the cover when it's the same as the UK rating. If the UK and Irish ratings are different, only the UK rating is on the cover. Presumably this is so as not to confuse Irish people living in the UK, or some other pathetic excuse for a reason that's had way too much thought put into it.

ayase said:
ilmaestro said:
I shall point ayase in the direction of those Hellsing Ultimate spines, too.
Too late, I complained about V.3 on the day it was released.
Hah, I should have known.

Aya-Kun said:
I have 4 bookcases to keep stuff, other than the two you can see in the pic i have a tall but skinny one for games and another big on for manga/books. The two big ones have been adjusted to, I've added extra shelves in to them =3
Good stuff. I don't suppose you remember where you got them from in the first place?

so no new collections updates?

by the way, does anyone do unboxing videos at youtube or has a channel showing their stuff? There's a lot outhere doing that.

bakum4tsu said:
so no new collections updates?

by the way, does anyone do unboxing videos at youtube or has a channel showing their stuff? There's a lot outhere doing that.

As man I should of done that when I got those DVDs I told you about but the next Bach I get il so do that but to be honest I find up dating the collection videos are better il be doIng that when I get chance

This is all of my collection without kimi ni todoke and casshern sins which i've lent to some friends (as well as bubblegum crisis, dangaioh and afro samurai). not the biggest collection seeing as i only spend about £25 a month on anime.

Photo0107-1.jpg

daichi383 said:
This is all of my collection without kimi ni todoke and casshern sins which i've lent to some friends (as well as bubblegum crisis, dangaioh and afro samurai). not the biggest collection seeing as i only spend about £25 a month on anime.

Photo0107-1.jpg

It's not the size that matters it's how much you love watching the
Lool

Indeed. Its how much you liek to see anime. having loads of stuff just to say to you have its not that great imo :p

I just have what i like still i dont have everything i like yet eheh

I'll take one photo like that you did which gives another perspective of the collection.

I haven't been adding much to it of late, and I can't take pictures like I did during the move since there's a very narrow channel between the shelves and my wardrobe (which is also now full of junk). Plus, it is not exactly well organised.

ilmaestro said:
Aya-Kun said:
I have 4 bookcases to keep stuff, other than the two you can see in the pic i have a tall but skinny one for games and another big on for manga/books. The two big ones have been adjusted to, I've added extra shelves in to them =3
Good stuff. I don't suppose you remember where you got them from in the first place?

Hmm the massive one in the middle was acutally my mums she gave it to me when I ran out of room and I'm pretty sure we picked it up from a YMCA we saw it as we where going past one day and its a beautifully made bookcase

As for the smaller one on the left I got that from Argos -I think XD-

daichi383 said:

Singles! Singles everywhere! :p I'm the same though, I don't have that large a collection simply because there's not a HUGE ammount of anime that I like enough to buy.

Aya-Kun said:
Hmm the massive one in the middle was acutally my mums she gave it to me when I ran out of room and I'm pretty sure we picked it up from a YMCA we saw it as we where going past one day and its a beautifully made bookcase
Ah, very nice. I have started looking in charity shops for bookcases, but it is obviously quite hard to stumble on something that is just what you are looking for.

ilmaestro said:
Aya-Kun said:
Ah, very nice. I have started looking in charity shops for bookcases, but it is obviously quite hard to stumble on something that is just what you are looking for.

You should make one , me and my dad made a big shelf that touched the roof and it has 9 shelfs

I would expected you to join the all talk about dragonball /z/gt thread seeing that your a fan

Back