Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

Unknownfate said:
Aesthetics my friend, I take pride is having velvety artboxes for my DVDs (some have cost me over £40 for just the box) plus most of the singles I've bought cost me less than the boxsets did.

Been on a bit of a spending spree this last week so the numbers shot up a little.
good reasons, come to mention i like the single sets of gurren largann art. but i love a challenge :) iv been preordering from hmv for dvds that hasn't been released yet for the hole year, plus while im waiting for them im buying 8 - 9 dvd boxsets and/or movies from untied publication and/or axelmusic every few weeks.
and buying.

by the way iv seen your collection and i was thinking if your shelfs are full whats your next move * where are you going to put the next batch of dvds you ordered, i have the same problem i need the size of 26 wide 95 high 7 deep

I've room for another 200 or so DVDs so I shouldn't need more space until next year, shifting some stuff around to make room for a new bed so I should have space for a couple of half height bookcases under the windows.

Unknownfate said:
I've room for another 200 or so DVDs so I shouldn't need more space until next year, shifting some stuff around to make room for a new bed so I should have space for a couple of half height bookcases under the windows.
* talking under my breath * (lucky)

Rui said:
I have too much of a backlog to justify rewatching anything other than my absolute favourites these days :(

R

Other than watching a different version (upgrading to a blu-ray for instance) I am finding it harder to rewatch stuff due to my backlog.

mangaman74 said:
Rui said:
I have too much of a backlog to justify rewatching anything other than my absolute favourites these days :(

R

Other than watching a different version (upgrading to a blu-ray for instance) I am finding it harder to rewatch stuff due to my backlog.
then go to the toilet if you've got a backlog.............. get it lol

animefreak17 said:
mangaman74 said:
Rui said:

R

:roll:

animefreak17 said:
mangaman74 said:
Rui said:

R

3gfg2.jpg

lol, I thought that one was actually quite good to be honest. Certainly not the most subtle quip (especially with the "get it" on the end) but at least it wasn't written in a tiny unreadable font.

mangaman74 said:
Rui said:

R

ok ok il be serious now. i have loads of series i haven't watched yet...... id say 55 series to watch in my backlog.
what i do is watch the one disc a day of a series i haven't watched yet and after iv watched that i rewatch other animes one or two discs. e.g.
im going to start watching aquarion from my backlog ( a series i haven't watched yet ) and watch one disc a day from that series. and then after watching the first disc of aquarion il rewatch other anime one or two discs of trigun.
thats what i do

I alternate between series at the moment. Once I've watched all of say Gurren Lagann I'll then go back to a series I've seen previously alternating between new and old purchases

Unknownfate said:
I alternate between series at the moment. Once I've watched all of say Gurren Lagann I'll then go back to a series I've seen previously alternating between new and old purchases
on occasions there will be a series you've already watched but if its a kick ass bad ass super freakin awesome series like gurren largann then you have to watch it from beginning to end with out stopping and with out interference. so yeah i know where your coming from

I don't particularly want to count the number of DVDs I have sitting unwatched. Especially not the imported ones. ^^;

animefreak17 said:
Please stop posting.

Just sorted all my blurays onto the spare room on a bookshelf, it's mostly anime (at least a great deal of it is) dvd's are elsewhere.

IMG_1318.jpg

I don't own that many BDs yet just the following:

Eva 1.11, 2.22
Spice and Wolf Season 1 and Season 2
Baka and Test Season 1
Girl who Leapt through Time/ Summer Wars
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Tsubasa OVAs
Tsubasa/xxxHolic movies
Spiderman 3 (came with my PS3)

Unknownfate said:
I don't own that many BDs yet just the following:

Eva 1.11, 2.22
Spice and Wolf Season 1 and Season 2
Baka and Test Season 1
Girl who Leapt through Time/ Summer Wars
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Tsubasa OVAs
Tsubasa/xxxHolic movies
Spiderman 3 (came with my PS3)

Is Spice and Wolf already shipping? May blind buy the first season.

My Season 2 has definitely not filled yet, but some other Funi stuff for the same period has come in so it's likely it will ship next week if there are no hold ups.

R

My Spice & Wolf season 1 blu-ray has shipped. Still waiting on season 2 though.

Amazon.com lists both seasons as 30 August so if season 1 is now shipping then I would think that season 2 should be shipping soon.

Back