Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

Sparrowsabre7 said:
ConanThe3rd said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
ConanThe3rd said:
I've put the DVDs in CD Wallets.

People like you make me sick.
Invent infinite space storage and then be sick, otherwise, barf where I can't see you.

heh I was just being sarky :p But if you have that much stuff maybe you consider a downsize sometime? DVDs deserve preserving in their natural habitats (cases) :p
A Disc ain't going to explode from being in a CD Wallet any more than it would being in a disc.

Singles?! Most of my collection is bricksets. With some cardboard boxsets. Takes only 2 shelfs. Will be posted in a sec.

EDIT: Here:

oMmSh.jpg

^Blurays

hQaH2.jpg

^Cardboard Boxsets

dpkPv.jpg

vkA6p.jpg

^Plastic Bricksets

Took them with a crappy cameraphone at worse angles. XD

Erm, i'm pleased to see such a boxset fan (as they are far less space consuming) but man, your missing FMA part 1 of season 1 :p

Whats up with that?

off the top of my head they did release the season 1 part 1 because i think thats the one i bought....

Tachi said:
Erm, i'm pleased to see such a boxset fan (as they are far less space consuming) but man, your missing FMA part 1 of season 1 :p

Whats up with that?

off the top of my head they did release the season 1 part 1 because i think thats the one i bought....
I got them recently when they were £8. They didn't have the first one.

ConanThe3rd said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
ConanThe3rd said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
ConanThe3rd said:
I've put the DVDs in CD Wallets.

People like you make me sick.
Invent infinite space storage and then be sick, otherwise, barf where I can't see you.

heh I was just being sarky :p But if you have that much stuff maybe you consider a downsize sometime? DVDs deserve preserving in their natural habitats (cases) :p
A Disc ain't going to explode from being in a CD Wallet any more than it would being in a disc.

It's just my preference. I like the look of dvd cases on my shelf. To each their own though =)

Paradox295 said:
Singles?! Most of my collection is bricksets. With some cardboard boxsets. Takes only 2 shelfs. Will be posted in a sec.
I'm quite envious of how neat and tidy your collection looks. Mine consists of not only bricks but singles, art boxes, digipacks, steelbooks, thinpak sets with slipcovers, large A4 size boxes - you name it. Looks a right two-and-eight.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Paradox295 said:
I'm quite envious of how neat and tidy your collection looks. Mine consists of not only bricks but singles, art boxes, digipacks, steelbooks, thinpak sets with slipcovers, large A4 size boxes - you name it. Looks a right two-and-eight.
Ah, thanks.

Art boxes are cool, cos of all the art, but they just take up too much room.

Btw, if anyone's wondering. It's only 2 shelves. Blu's and thinpacks on the top, bricks on the bottom.

this pic was taken about a month ago, couple of things not in the picture Durarara vol 1 and Blassreiter complete collection cause i missed them XD -fail- and Beserker and Fate/Stay complete collections -bought after the pic-

Aya-Kun said:
this pic was taken about a month ago, couple of things not in the picture Durarara vol 1 and Blassreiter complete collection cause i missed them XD -fail- and Beserker and Fate/Stay complete collections -bought after the pic

I thought I had a decent sized collection but that's exceptionally impressive. Although unless I'm mistaken it's mostly R1 imports, correct?

This is my collection, unfortunately it's a series of photos taken with a camera phone badly stitched together.

http://i.imgur.com/oj1vY.jpg

Abit of an update.

Soul eater full series, The GITS SAC 2ND GIG and Heat Guy J are missing from the pics but i own them too.

Not to mention all my anime umd's that are all on the new chest of drawers i got the other week.

This was supposed to be the sexy new blu-ray storage unit. Then anime took over .... :oops:

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

It also hosts my collection of cute/tacky things that adults shouldn't really have :D

@Corra
(you)
It also hosts my collection of cute/tacky things that adults shouldn't really have

(me) hey what ever makes you happy if your an adult or not thats what i say

Back