Pics, everyone

I think it's finally time to reveal my face, sadly most of the pictures I have of me are either me being deep and edgy, playing a gig, or both. Or I look like a crack addict due to being perpetually tired. This picture is about a year old, sorry for the instagram, that seems to be what all the kids are into nowadays.

GolGotha said:
If you guys loved the gloves, you'll love this :lol:

Such an awesome hat!!

Recent me:

45346101513957503991415.jpg

52170410151395746474141.jpg

animefreak17 said:
What? I mean what I say. you remind me of the series giant robo..........why?

Your a diamond in the rough

Haha, thanks xD

As a girl without much self esteem, this does make me smile, so thanks again!

Dannielle said:
animefreak17 said:
What? I mean what I say. you remind me of the series giant robo..........why?

Your a diamond in the rough

Haha, thanks xD

As a girl without much self esteem, this does make me smile, so thanks again!

dude i have 0 self esteem -

im a dumb ass
a ugly son of a B****
im stuck in doors all the time,
i cant help stuttering,

but when im on here i have 80% self esteem

no one can see me
i can write whats on my mind,
im happy where i am, talking to you guys

yeah its sad waste of a life but hey what can ya do.

at least your brave to show your face

animefreak17 said:

im a dumb ass
a ugly son of a B****
i cant help stuttering,

no one can see me

Only 2 things I'll say to this:
1: You can keep putting yourself down with the same excuses/reasons as the rest of us introverts (me included) and stay inside with 0% self esteem, or you can give yourself that 80% self esteem boost offline by setting you mind to something other than just being "stuck." I mean, you posted a vid about what you got in the post once, right? You sound pretty normal to me, so dont get bummed down of it. If you really want opinions of how you are (dont let me saying this pressure you to do so), but I bet if you posted a pic of yourself, you'd be surprised that you're the only one putting yourself down.
2: I dont like it when people say they're living a "sad waste of life," and then shrug it off with a "but hey what can you do?" The answer is plenty, as there's endless possibilities out there to deal with. Some will be restrictive, but all you need to do is one thing: to think, to step out, to learn something, to read, to write, to record, to make, to talk about.
Heck, you've done one thing already, and that's joining this forum, and glad to have you here. So what's stopping you from making more of yourself?

Back on topic: Got a few of my newer pics of me, although they are a few months old. May put up new ones soon - see where the future takes me.
These are me when I finally got up Glen Nevis (not the mountain, the hill walk nearby.)
mugontopofglennevis.jpg
myrock.jpg

And once there, I had to stake a claim... NOBODY'S TAKING MY ROCK!! (Unfortunately, it's too heavy to take home...)

That's me with my hair up "punk" style. But on most lazy days, I just look like this (+ goatee)
profilepicbeachsmall.jpg

Chaz said:
animefreak17 said:

im a dumb ass
a ugly son of a B****
i cant help stuttering,

no one can see me

Only 2 things I'll say to this:
1: You can keep putting yourself down with the same excuses/reasons as the rest of us introverts (me included) and stay inside with 0% self esteem, or you can give yourself that 80% self esteem boost offline by setting you mind to something other than just being "stuck." I mean, you posted a vid about what you got in the post once, right? You sound pretty normal to me, so dont get bummed down of it. If you really want opinions of how you are (dont let me saying this pressure you to do so), but I bet if you posted a pic of yourself, you'd be surprised that you're the only one putting yourself down.
2: I dont like it when people say they're living a "sad waste of life," and then shrug it off with a "but hey what can you do?" The answer is plenty, as there's endless possibilities out there to deal with. Some will be restrictive, but all you need to do is one thing: to think, to step out, to learn something, to read, to write, to record, to make, to talk about.
Heck, you've done one thing already, and that's joining this forum, and glad to have you here. So what's stopping you from making more of yourself?

Back on topic: Got a few of my newer pics of me, although they are a few months old. May put up new ones soon - see where the future takes me.
These are me when I finally got up Glen Nevis (not the mountain, the hill walk nearby.)
mugontopofglennevis.jpg
myrock.jpg

And once there, I had to stake a claim... NOBODY'S TAKING MY ROCK!! (Unfortunately, it's too heavy to take home...)

That's me with my hair up "punk" style. But on most lazy days, I just look like this (+ goatee)
profilepicbeachsmall.jpg

That was beautiful man and I really really mean that, Im scared I'm scared of taking risks I'm scared of loosing what I have good now, I'm scared of changing I'm scared of people's opinions of me, I'm scared to trust people.

But you know what I want to change I want to do other things, I want to go to my first con * that's right iv never been to a anime con, I'm just wimpy. But you know people who pushes people in to something that's actully good for them, I never really had anyone to do that for me, I mean ya I have had people ask me out for a drink but I declined because I dont drink and I know that I'd be a buzz kill and knew people wouldn't want me to go because I'm not a drinker * that's right iv never picked up alcohol before.

As for your pic ............... Not bad I'm jealous of your blue eyes,

If you want a pic of me then fine, I'l just make a list of the top 20 ugliest fictional characters and add my self to it after iv heard all your verdicts.

Thanks for the complement, AF. :) I do hate it when I look into the mirror and see red veins when I'm tired, but I like my eyes too.

Like I said, if you want to do it then go ahead. Just remember, this ISNT a competition and so we should respect the fact that you'd want to share with us (or not). Our judgement is for our own interest and we shouldn't be so quick pass verdict or push it onto other. Besides, you can't make that list anyway: I doubt you're as fictitious as the others in that list. ;)

Well thanks I feel a hell a lot better,

Its been years since I had someone's opinion of what they thought of me In appearance anyways, but in the forums you know me as the numpty lol.

Il be honest Iv been wanting to put my pic of me for ages on here but I kept putting it off and kept thinking oh what would you think, hell iv seen all your pics on here and Il say this you guys arent bad looking at all both boys and girls.

Back