Pics, everyone

Was at the Black Light Burns gig tonight and as soon as they finished their set Wes Borland came into the crowd and happily took pictures with everyone, including me and my buddy Drew.

The man is a class act.

Otaku-san said:
Tachi said:
AF17, the epiphany of awkward and unsure compliments haha

To be fair, you look about 16 so just wait for resident pervs to comment lol Otaku-san and Chaos? :p

So much for your retirement from the forum. Got bored?

Ive not formally retired from here yet, i just seem to be posting far less and visiting maybe once every 2-3 weeks.

I want to go out on a round number of posts so chances are i'll be about for a while - just barely here.

At any rate, i haven't seen you on here in a while or Spyro or jayme either.

Hi everyone. Really exicted to be on here. I've been meaning to join for some time now! Anywho, might as well give you all a face to put to the name seeing as I hope to stick around and stuffs :D

Found this earlier :lol:

481348_10152392263135314_118612083_n.jpg

Tachi said:

To be fair, you look about 16 so just wait for resident pervs to comment lol Otaku-san and Chaos? :p
Otaku told me about this, I saw it on my phone and thought I'd reply when I got home and completely forgot about it.
And, OI! Whatcha talkin' about? I not a perv for pretty faces, everyone knows I only perv on geek girls... Oh wait!

Tachi said:
I haven't seen spyro anywhere, oh, wait... he did post a thing or two here recently, but that was it. He's not even on facebook regularly anymore.

Jayme is on twitter, on FB he hasn't posted anything since 2011.... maybe he fell out of love of anime?

chaos said:
Tachi said:

Otaku told me about this, I saw it on my phone and thought I'd reply when I got home and completely forgot about it.
And, OI! Whatcha talkin' about? I not a perv for pretty faces, everyone knows I only perv on geek girls... Oh wait!

Haha what do you mean Otaku told you about this? :p As if its anything too far from the truth for both, though i'd expect that both chaps would take it in the gentle nudge in the side/joke as it was intended :)

chaos said:
Tachi said:
I haven't seen spyro anywhere, oh, wait... he did post a thing or two here recently, but that was it. He's not even on facebook regularly anymore.

Jayme is on twitter, on FB he hasn't posted anything since 2011.... maybe he fell out of love of anime?

Ah strangely enough a few days after posting this, Spyro got in touch with me on facebook and asked if i wanted to go down to london, hit the town and crash at his place. If i can get a spare few days then i'd be texting you aswell Chaos to sort out that Saki we where meant to drink together ages ago!

As for Jayme, according to Spyro he has now got a girlfriend and pretty much hardly speaks to anybody - not even spyro!

Its been nice to see a few other oldies reappearing from the woodwork around here :)

Tachi said:
Ah strangely enough a few days after posting this, Spyro got in touch with me on facebook and asked if i wanted to go down to london, hit the town and crash at his place. If i can get a spare few days then i'd be texting you aswell Chaos to sort out that Saki we where meant to drink together ages ago!
Sure thing!

Back