Pics, everyone

You need to stop giving yourself such a hard time, nobody can be 100% negative of themselves.

At any rate, if both of us went to the gym together i'd be happy for you to spot me whilst benching.

Tachi said:
You need to stop giving yourself such a hard time, nobody can be 100% negative of themselves.

At any rate, if both of us went to the gym together i'd be happy for you to spot me whilst benching.

I used to go to the gym but I don't have time to go to the gym anymore, good thing I bike ride for excises. I sware my legs are like a marathon runners legs

PandoraHane said:
Just be happy to be you. Nobody else can do it better :D
.............actully you know what you know the last eps of Eva where shinji was being all depressed and such I kinda reminded of him looooll lol it's actully very funny in a way.

But yeah your right I should be happy being me and I will ペアセ おうt

animefreak17 said:
dude i have 0 self esteem -

im a dumb ass
a ugly son of a B****
im stuck in doors all the time,
i cant help stuttering,

but when im on here i have 80% self esteem

no one can see me
i can write whats on my mind,
im happy where i am, talking to you guys

yeah its sad waste of a life but hey what can ya do.

at least your brave to show your face

Coming from a fellow 'sufferer' of aspergers, I know how you feel, but whenever you feel like this you need to think "If I don't love myself, no one else will".

And don't forget, everyone sees themselves in a negative light, but others may not see them that way. For example: I have a bent nose, which I will be fixing with surgery. But you may not of even picked up on that and are probably thinking "Why would you do that to yourself? Your nose isn't bad at all"

So don't be surprised when people compliment you. You just need to open your eyes to what we see and concentrate on your positive traits and no, no one is bad at everything ;-)

Also, if you are that bothered about your stuttering why not see someone about it? I did and it improved a lot. It comes back every now and then, but it's barely noticeable.

^_^ I'm so happy now and you all are right.

Next time I'm depressed just give me a good seeing to and remind me what you all just said to me ok.

Soooo how do I look.

I have a question, you know the pics of everyone on here who are regulars, are they not what you expecting.

They are definitely different to what I expect, because I dont really know what to expect. I mean, you certainly surprised me. lol. You're in better shape than me, dang it! (Not that hard really, but I'm moving along with it.)

But I'm glad that you feel a lot better about yourself. Mark my words: From this day forth, I will get into better shape, and I will get revenge!!! Mwahahaha!!
(Although, I'll have to think of a reason for that revenge 1st...)

You look fine animefreak, you've certainly got nothing to be ashamed about. What most people find attractive is confidence anyway, well I suppose that's a bit of a generalisation actually, but a bit of self love can make anybody look better. And when I say self love I don't mean masturbation by the way, that will just make you look worse, you know, all blind and with hairy hands :p

You do definitely look different to what I expected...though I'm really not sure what I expected. In a good way of course though.

vashdaman said:
You look fine animefreak, you've certainly got nothing to be ashamed about. What most people find attractive is confidence anyway, well I suppose that's a bit of a generalisation actually, but a bit of self love can make anybody look better. And when I say self love I don't mean masturbation by the way, that will just make you look worse, you know, all blind and with hairy hands :p

You do definitely look different to what I expected...though I'm really not sure what I expected. In a good way of course though.

This post got progressively more awkward as it went on :lol:.

Just had a chance to catch up with the thread, but here we go.

Danielle, you're gorgeous. Don't look now, but there's a stalker behind you on that last pic.... xD

AF - WTF are you talking about? You look great, go fix your self-steem man, after all, the only one who can really put you down is yourself.

Chaz - funny that, I never took you for an introverted.

chaos said:
Just had a chance to catch up with the thread, but here we go.

Danielle, you're gorgeous. Don't look now, but there's a stalker behind you on that last pic.... xD

AF - WTF are you talking about? You look great, go fix your self-steem man, after all, the only one who can really put you down is yourself.

O_O ummmmmmm is there something your not telling me because i dont swing that way.........................lol joking dude thanks a bunch, i guess thats what happens when you dont drink or smoke (26 this year) i look young for my age, i think i should try and find my first GF soon.

chaos said:
Yeah, offline, I'm generally quiet and more of a listener than a speaker, unless I "have to" be - I.e. talking to customers at work, going out with mates etc. Willing to go out, do things and try out stuff, but even for a guy (I know, sexist comment here, but I'll continue regardless) I'm not good at gossip or learning about some slang as others are. Been my impression that gossip 90% will get you into trouble if someone found out, and with twitter/FB and txt msgs recorded (or wrong place, wrong time), I choose not to open my mouth when it's going to hurt or degrade someone - especially since it's not 100% sourced on facts every time.

Can you tell, that I dont read tabloids (or other papers, in fact)? lol.

animefreak17 said:
O_O ummmmmmm is there something your not telling me because i dont swing that way.........................lol joking dude thanks a bunch, i guess thats what happens when you dont drink or smoke (26 this year) i look young for my age, i think i should try and find my first GF soon.
Lol. Nah, just that I was expecting the monster of Loch Ness or something, and you didn't look that bad.
If you ask me what is it that you're lacking, I'd say it's only a little confidence dude.

Chaz said:
chaos said:
Yeah, offline, I'm generally quiet and more of a listener than a speaker, unless I "have to" be - I.e. talking to customers at work, going out with mates etc. Willing to go out, do things and try out stuff, but even for a guy (I know, sexist comment here, but I'll continue regardless) I'm not good at gossip or learning about some slang as others are. Been my impression that gossip 90% will get you into trouble if someone found out, and with twitter/FB and txt msgs recorded (or wrong place, wrong time), I choose not to open my mouth when it's going to hurt or degrade someone - especially since it's not 100% sourced on facts every time.

Can you tell, that I dont read tabloids (or other papers, in fact)? lol.
Heh, but that has nothing to do with been introverted. It's actually quite the sensible approach.

animefreak17 said:
well go on laugh. let the abuses fly im ready for them. i know my stubble looks awful but im usually shaved

Fake, Photo's are promo shoots from Men's Health Magazine.

And Chaz looks more chiselled features, God Damn it! I'm I the only one with the face that looks like a foot. I blame Chernobyl

Otaku-san said:
animefreak17 said:
well go on laugh. let the abuses fly im ready for them. i know my stubble looks awful but im usually shaved

Fake, Photo's are promo shoots from Men's Health Magazine.

And Chaz looks more chiselled features, God Damn it! I'm I the only one with the face that looks like a foot. I blame Chernobyl

Dude that is me I don.............. Ohhhh I get it thanks a bunch for that

52170410151395746474141.jpg

What's going on here?

Back