Pics, everyone

Otaku-san said:
zalgo.jpg
hEB53CE28

animefreak17 said:
Otaku-san said:
well snap, no one wants to cheer me up of my foot face dilemma!

well lets see it then

Dammit man it's in my avatar

ayase said:
Otaku-san said:
well snap, no one wants to cheer me up of my foot face dilemma!
Zin5ki will be along soon enough to shoop your face into a foot no doubt. Or your feet into faces.

Sorry read that as "faeces" which I can do on my own

@Otaku-san its bad real bad iv never seen such .........................................................a poor excuse of Pixelation

no you look fine your almost a good looking as me and thats a complement worth bragging

I think though I need a better photo to display, I still think AF has a better chiselled feature's

Blessed with Claude Van Dam, God damn suck up

animefreak17 said:
i guess thats what happens when you dont drink or smoke (26 this year) i look young for my age, i think i should try and find my first GF soon.

Me too, mee too. I seem to have a strong affinity for attracting deaf one's. or daft ones'

Some of them do look attractive though

animefreak17 said:
yeah she looks like a stuffed toy
OMG! Too soon! :lol: Dont say that about animals/pets, or you'll make the owner/lover really uncomfortable/annoyed. I'd think Eevee would be less static than a stuffed animal.
(Or is that just my sadistic mind winding it's cogs?)

But Eevee is indeed adorable. Any tricks learnt?

Nah, she can't really do any tricks. However, she is unbelievably attached to me. She's always in the same room I am in the house (lucky, except the bathrooms), always steals my clothes. If I leave the house for even a minute, when I return I get yelled like a drunk husband returning from the pub at 2am. In fact, one time I went to the station to pick my brother up, as he just got a train from London and she was more excited to see me than him xD.

A lot of people are really surprised that she's 12. She's still very energetic when she wants to be, but sleeps whenever she doesn't want to be. She's very loving - she'd be useless as a guard dog, other than loving intruders to death.

Dannielle said:
Hahahaha..I just saw that edited pic! amazing.

Your dog looks like a little sheep Joshawott :p
Well, she did have a phase where she kept on eating grass...and she does get fluffy...

Maybe she is a sheep?

Image from the other week, got into my old "scene" clothes for an alternative hen party ..had to take a related photo >=3

93555610151461833529141.jpg

Joshawott said:
Dannielle said:
Hahahaha..I just saw that edited pic! amazing.

Your dog looks like a little sheep Joshawott :p
Well, she did have a phase where she kept on eating grass...and she does get fluffy...

Maybe she is a sheep?

Going by those traits, yes ..yes, I will positively say, she is a sheep.

Back