Pics, everyone

Whoa, somehow I never noticed that we had two Dan(n)ielles. And both of you use the name as your alias!

R

sSY9wmAl.jpg

Haircut day. The front facing camera on my phone is crap.

Don't mind me. Being a cam whore while driving. (mate was in passenger seat and my bike on my back seats)
1069882_188181911350562_1696318407_n.jpg

An update, i do have a picture of me and my dog sat by the conservatory with her trying to lick my face but im not going to post it because her facial expression also looks abit weird

Awwww Tachi look at your doggy :)

Nice tatts. They your only ones?

I have 5 but they're all small like no more than an inch wide/tall. I have a butterfly on my hip (first one I ever got so you can forgive me :p), the APC symbol on my right shoulder, a star on my right wrist, the eye of horos on my left wrist as well as "mum" in mayan on my left wrist too. Each symbol representing a letter is an inch each.

I want at least one more tatt or maybe 2 small ones to fill up my right wrist a bit more. I want something that represents/symbolises hope and perseverance as they're two words that some up how I live my life. Been trying to find symbols and stuff like bees, cherry blossoms, swallows etc have popped up.

547393_10153069773160314_157815259_n.jpg

Still haven't got used to having long hair yet, but at least now it looks pretty if I fall asleep with wet hair.

Excuse the lack of eyebrows.

Now i've had my hair cut it's longer than mine! :p :)

Might see if I can bag a new photo of myself with my shorter hair, after I've semi permanent dyed it chestnut though hehe.

-Danielle- said:
Awwww Tachi look at your doggy :)

Nice tatts. They your only ones?

I have 5 but they're all small like no more than an inch wide/tall. I have a butterfly on my hip (first one I ever got so you can forgive me :p), the APC symbol on my right shoulder, a star on my right wrist, the eye of horos on my left wrist as well as "mum" in mayan on my left wrist too. Each symbol representing a letter is an inch each.

I want at least one more tatt or maybe 2 small ones to fill up my right wrist a bit more. I want something that represents/symbolises hope and perseverance as they're two words that some up how I live my life. Been trying to find symbols and stuff like bees, cherry blossoms, swallows etc have popped up.

I have 3, though i've designed more i'm yet at a stage where i can stop spending money on my car and start getting more ink done lol. (holiday coming up aswell so atleast another 2 months before i can get a tat)

I designed the paw print with Byron written beneath it on my right shoulder, the tribal band on my left bi/tricep was a stock tattoo from the tattooist shop, it was the first one i got and though i dont dislike it - i vowed that if i was to get anymore tattoo's i would design them myself, that way i'd know that nobody else in the world has the same tattoo as me.

The tribal tattoo on my left shoulder was designed into a 8 shape and a circle at the same time, in each loop of the 8 is the Kanji word for family. Why the circle and 8? well circles are used in marriage and other things to display eternity or everlasting and 8 in japan is a very lucky number so the idea is that i'll forever love my family and with abit of luck well get through anything.

Thats Luna, she's the baby of the family lol her brother (from the same litter) is double the height and he's the most mild tempered dog ever, Luna tries to be a guard-dog but is mainly all bark and no bite lol.

Back