Pics, everyone

Re: The Photo Thread

Hmm seems i necro bumped the other thread and this one had been created, its like buses lol nothing for a long time then 2 at once :)

I will contribute, here is me - you're only having the dark version mind. It was taken in august 2012 whilst i was in Tunisia

Re: Pics of everyone

A new thread for pictures was created somewhere... maybe merge both threads.

Edit: All right, just merged the threads and renamed the thread.

Re: The Photo Thread

Tachi said:
I will contribute, here is me - you're only having the dark version mind.
The likeness is quite uncanny.
5vI54.jpg

AF17, the epiphany of awkward and unsure compliments haha

To be fair, you look about 16 so just wait for resident pervs to comment lol Otaku-san and Chaos? :p

Aha! I think its a mixture of good genetics and make-up. I've also been looking after my skin for since I was 17 (Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize people!) .. only reasons I can think of as to why I look younger then I am. I appreciate the nice comments too, not going to lie, it makes me feel good! So Thanks ^_^

I'm 25 and look over 30. Although apparently I look more my age now I've got rid of my long hair and beard. I would put a pic up but I had an accident early this week which has left me with a huge cut across my face, so not the best time for photos!

Miss Dainnielle is very pretty though :) I'm too lazy to go back far enough to see anyone else though.

Tachi said:
AF17, the epiphany of awkward and unsure compliments haha

To be fair, you look about 16 so just wait for resident pervs to comment lol Otaku-san and Chaos? :p

So much for your retirement from the forum. Got bored?

Here's a pic of me, my sister and my friends doing a Gangnam Style pose at my mate's engagement party at a restaurant in Bangladesh. We were too shattered to actually do the dance that night though :p (I'm in the middle of the upper row)

472427_10152407373450344_1054960358_o.jpg

My Sister and I messing around while we were out on New Years Eve.
I'm the one at the back with the shorter hair that never really grew into her teeth OTL.

It's kinda blurry but the only recent one I have since cameras generally run from me.

Back