Pics, everyone

Re: The Photo Thread

vashdaman said:
wow, I'm glad I didn't know what Ayase looked like during all those debates we've had...I think I would have been too intimidated! You look like a right academic haha.
Ha! Rather an accident of timing, that. If it hadn't been so damn cold I wouldn't have had my unfashionable jumper on, and if my hair hadn't stuck up so badly that morning it wouldn't have been combed anywhere near as neat. By contrast here's today, wherein a far more dishevelled me looks vaguely contented with the nuclear explosion apparently going off outside.

121215-144640_zpsfe2a9073.jpg

Zin5ki said:
Most exploitable.
Lol =) Good job there. I'll post some pics of me learning to fly later.

vashdaman said:
wow, I'm glad I didn't know what Ayase looked like during all those debates we've had...I think I would have been too intimidated! You look like a right academic haha. Lovely pics everyone.
Intimidated by appearances? Try discussing anything with the Manga representative then, after meeting him in person =P

ayase said:
Ha! Rather an accident of timing, that. If it hadn't been so damn cold I wouldn't have had my unfashionable jumper on, and if my hair hadn't stuck up so badly that morning it wouldn't have been combed anywhere near as neat. By contrast here's today, wherein a far more dishevelled me looks vaguely contented with the nuclear explosion apparently going off outside.

You look like Matrix's Neo.

ayase said:

You still look like you'd chew me out in a debate, and are staring through my very soul, haha. No, I'm kidding, your a very handsome chap.

vashdaman said:
your a very handsome chap.
If it weren't for the depressing fact that it's only ever other men who say this to me, I'd be flattered. When do we get to gaze upon your fashionable self vash?

Ahaha, well I guess there's no genuinely good reason not to post a pic I guess since I am technically already "out there" since I now (ashamedly) own a Facebook account that has a picture. Yet my inherent internet wariness is making me hesitant. Hmm, I'll think about it. I might post my "mountain hermit" style pic, as I think that gives a pretty good representation of me, and especially my current feelings!

I have a facebook account that has a picture of me (well 2 to be exact) on it. I am somewhat disgusted with myself for having one. But oh well. I hardly ever used it, but I've been staying up late recently and to try and justify having that account, I've been posting pretty random stuff on a nightly basis (such as an Ayase quote the other night-thanks ayase ;)). Eh. **** it, if anyone wants to add me or see me, this is my account https://www.facebook.com/chris.chabra.52

vashdaman said:
I have a facebook account that has a picture of me (well 2 to be exact) on it. I am somewhat disgusted with myself for having one. But oh well. I hardly ever used it, but I've been staying up late recently and to try and justify having that account, I've been posting pretty random stuff on a nightly basis (such as an Ayase quote the other night-thanks ayase ;)). Eh. **** it, if anyone wants to add me or see me, this is my account https://www.facebook.com/chris.chabra.52
I fail to get the ashamed part.... That's no shame in it, AFAIK.

Edit: Just visited your profile on FB. So, you practice martial arts? Which one, if I may ask.

teonzo said:
harlock.jpg

This is me cosplaying Captain Harlock a couple of years ago.
A "couple" years ago? =)

^ Ahaha, those two together are actually a quite brilliant visual representation of my personality.

I think this one probably more lives up to what you were expecting, and also my personal favorite right now as it well reflects my current state ...as in hibernating like a hermit and doing Qi Gong as much as possible:

IMG_02831_zpse8345e17.jpg

Told you I was a fan of ridiculous beards and ultra thick eyebrows!

Just visited your profile on FB. So, you practice martial arts? Which one, if I may ask.

Tai Ji, as it says. Chen style Tai Ji to be precise. I also practice various forms of Qi Gong. These are my passions.

edit: whoa, sorry I didn't know the pic was so massive..

hahaha, yeah I had the same thought as well looking at that pic, especially as the person sitting behind me has the position of his fingers slightly wrong, so looks like he's rockin out.

Greetings from Bangladesh! Been out here for the last week or so and I'm having a blast. Chilling with friends, partying at weddings and relaxing on the beach. Here's a snap I took at Cox's Bazar, one of the longest sandy beaches in the world:
20121229_165036.jpg

Also with my parents back in the UK, I can drink freely :p
IMG-20130102-WA0000.jpg

Finally, I went for a hike in the hills outside the city. I hate heights so the trail was scary, but the views were amazing.
20121227_142053.jpg

Re: Pics of everyone

Using dark magic, i necro bump this back to life; take note it has been years since any of us have posted in this thread - an update is perhaps needed :)

Back