[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

I appreciate FuniNow for its dub streaming as well, although I have far more to watch from Crunchyroll. Gintama alone will take me a long ass time to get through.
Gintama is one of those I’d like to watch but with so little being dubbed I’ll have to pass. Never used to mind subs but as sight has gotten worse the extra effort I have to put into reading subs can really take me out of a show, unfortunately.

Apparently a couple more Funi titles are going OOP (due to being Aniplex)
These are:
  • Shiki
  • Black Butler II

No price or date yet, but Sentai are putting out a fancy complete Premium Box Set of K-On.

Which I will probably buy.

kon-chipboard-box.jpg

Nope, no K-On for me, definitely not my type of anime. Besides, I will still be paying off my Legend of the Galactic Heroes Super-Set, which is the must-buy for me... :)

I can't say I find this flightcase design very compelling. The booklets of S1-2 would be interesting to peek into, but I don't think it will warrant the PE price. (Expecially given I have that movie booklet already). Guess I'll stick with my total mix of Bandai, Madman, Sentai releases and the JP Movie LE Box.

I was lucky and got all the Madman ones for sub £20 during a sale a while back so hopefully this is decently priced and I can sell the other ones off.

Back