Official PlayStation Thread (PSN stuff, discussion..etc)

Finall got round to added everyone, feel free to accept or not :D.

Thinking of picking up a new shooter soon just not so sure as of yet, either MAG, Bad Company 2 or Modden Warfare 2, I'll take any suggestions at this point.

Get Modern Warfare 2, and play it on the hardest difficulty (Veteran) for your first playthrough like I did. I'm no FPS prodigy or anything, but doing it this way felt more right in a game that strives for realism, and forced me to play the game the way it was intended (in my opinion) by making me die very easy if I'm not in cover. I reckon a plat ho like yourself would enjoy a challenge like this. :D

Hey hey, ive added few u folks if thats ok and sent message same time to let u know i have sent F request.
Me PSN is; KaiWinn.

Im playing number games from Oblivion, FFxiii, Borderlands, Sacred 2, Killzone2, Lostplanet 2, Fifa10, Starwars FU, Grid, AVP, Tekken 6, Red Dead Redemption, Valkira Chronicles, Way of the Samurai 3. More on way soon :)

My PSN is Ultrablaze6 although I think I'd like to get better aquanted with you all before I add anyone. Although I won't decline any invites so long as you tell me who you are :)

My PSN is: Taramyhero

Feel free to add me if you'd like, can't have too many anime loving friends! Just send a note in the request that you're from here ;)

At the moment i'm playing:

Disgaea 3
Little Big Planet
Valkyria Chronicles
Yakuza 3
Demons Souls

I'll be buying some more multiplayer games in the near future since the only one I currently own is LBP. Since, Demons Souls doesnt really qualify since you can't choose who to play with ;)

Might as well put myself down:

Go by the code of "smathels", like others mention who you are.

Mostly playing GTA4, but also got
God of War 3
Mafia 2
Medal of Honour
Atelier Rorona

Hoping to get Ar tonelico and Hyperdemension Neptune. March is gonna be a busy month

Stuart-says-yes said:
Otaku-san said:
Might as well put myself down:

Go by the code of "smathels", like others mention who you are.

Mostly playing GTA4, but also got
God of War 3
Mafia 2
Medal of Honour
Atelier Rorona

Hoping to get Ar tonelico and Hyperdemension Neptune. March is gonna be a busy month
Hyperdemension Neptune is getting a EU release? brilliant.

yeah weird thing is they named it Neptun(ia). God knows why lol
Thank my mother, she came across it while searching amazon, though I did mention it in the Gust thread of mine, I've yet to make a thread.
Here's a blog I found along with AT3 :http://www.siliconera.com/2010/11/17/ar-tonelico-qoga-rebels-in-europe-on-march-25th-2011/

So awkward to transfer Japanese games to PSP from PSN these days. D:

Actual PS3 games though, I am quite tempted by Acceleration of Suguri X-Edition, anyone pick it up?

Game looks way too mad for regular reviewers to get their teeth into it, no way they would have time to really get to grips with the system I don't think. Actually, it might be a bit too mad for me to really get to grips with it, too. ^^;

ilmaestro said:
So awkward to transfer Japanese games to PSP from PSN these days. D:

How comes? i've got a seperate memory card for japanese games, and one for my normal games. i presume you already have a japanese account? just buy a second memory card for your psp and transfer the games you download onto that one.

Eh, I transferred them over as usual (have done it before on older firmware, back when the method of pairing up your PSP and PS3 was different) and got a load of "the copyright information is invalid" or "this is not the right account" messages and stuff. Since I had to set up some CFW anyway to play Blazblue "properly", this has also bypassed any region/account based "copyright" so it's not a problem now.

Back