MVM have two new licenses, and they are...

GreenTango said:
Look forward to finding out which anime these maybe.

2010 onwards had some amazing anime that still has not been picked up for the uk market.

My guess Deadman Wonderland or Fractale as i dont think they have been mentioned yet :)

Would Gosick be a good shout as Madman has licenced it also, would love this show on DVD its one of my most favorite shows of the last few years.
With Deadman Wonderland, that all depends on if Kaze picked up the physical distribution rights as well as the streaming.

I was going to say another Season of Ikki Tousen but that one has already been announced? and I think it doesn't fall into the category for these anyway!

So...*Scratches Head

I would love it to be something like No.6 that we haven't heard much about from other sources, but Nightraid sure "feels" like an MVM show.

Also kudos for the pro thread title/OP combo. :lol:

So did we ever get those licences or is "next year" a quantitative thing where they could reveal them 11:59:59pm on December 31st and still technically have not lied?

I suspect their week will start tomorrow, as today was a bank holiday. So that will be the very earliest anything is likely to pop up.

R

ConanThe3rd said:
So did we ever get those licences or is "next year" a quantitative thing where they could reveal them 11:59:59pm on December 31st and still technically have not lied?
Be glad they're not Nintendo; otherwise we'd hear about it on 8th January 2013.

Can't give away too many hints, but so far no guesses have been right. And saying 'series' [red herring perhaps?] doesn't necessarily mean its your usual 12/13/26 episode series...

Ze plot thickens.

The "not necessarily 12/13/26 episodes" hint has me fairly sure that one of the licenses is--and I don't know why I didn't think of this before--Broken Blade. It's dubbed, there are PAL masters available from Madman, it's a 2010/11 release of six 50-minute "movies", and has robots + sexy wimmins.

For some reason I was sure someone else had said Broken Blade. I agree, it seems the most likely by far.

R

Broken Blade seems kind of likely

Other than that the only think that springs to mind as-well is Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail but as far as I know legal jargon is still holding that one up for FUNI's release.

MVM said:
Can't give away too many hints, but so far no guesses have been right. And saying 'series' [red herring perhaps?] doesn't necessarily mean its your usual 12/13/26 episode series...
*slips you a fiver*
C'mon, you can tell us =3

xD

Joshawott said:
MVM said:
*slips you a fiver*
C'mon, you can tell us =3

xD
Must be an OVA series. Can't think of any though...

Back