MVM have two new licenses, and they are...

They've been open for probably two days so far this year, and will have a backlog of orders to fulfil on their shop side no doubt. As they never gave a set date for the announcement, I don't think there's much point raging at them for not revealing it the very second 2012 started >_>;

R

Just Passing Through said:
License rescue Durarara! This time with a dub? That hasn't been released in the UK before.
^ This. I held back on Durarara because I heard there were problems with the subs and because I was waiting for the dub.

Rui said:
They've been open for probably two days so far this year, and will have a backlog of orders to fulfil on their shop side no doubt. As they never gave a set date for the announcement, I don't think there's much point raging at them for not revealing it the very second 2012 started >_>;

R
And you're telling me "We're announcing [show/movie/Wakfu] and [show/movie/Wakfu], they'll be out [date] and [date]" and copy-pasting the ad-copy would take more than five minutes?

Well, maybe for MVM but that's besides the point.

Guys are dicking around, that's not on.

But then we have to wonder if there is something in the licensing agreement that means they can't announce it until a certain date?

After all, we expect MangaUK got in schtick with Toei because of DBZ's leak.

Joshawott said:
But then we have to wonder if there is something in the licensing agreement that means they can't announce it until a certain date?

After all, we expect MangaUK got in schtick with Toei because of DBZ's leak.
But then that becomes a case of being a twit. To wit; "GUESS WHAT WE'RE RELEAEING?! NOW KEEP DOING IT FOR THREE WEEKS BECAUSE WE DIDN'T GET CLEARANCE!"

If they are OVAs, the only ones I can think of from 2010-2011 that are dubbed are .hack//Quantum and Supernatural the Animation. Although I thought Supernatural would most probably be released by Warner Bros.

Personally I prefer it when we get to play a guessing game while we wait instead of them just throwing a list of titles at us which I immediately forget, but to each his own ^^;

R

megagold5 said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
ConanThe3rd said:
Loosing interest rapidly.

I'll be honest, I lost interest when it wasn't Bakuman :p My wishlist of shows I want released is incredibly slim and currently consists of Monster, Bakuman and X-men :p

You of course mean this, yeah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfjAbXrvkFw

:p

:p No, but that intro is epic. I meant the recent X-men anime which was actually pretty good, but I'm sure you knew and were just joshin' me.

So, in other words;

qURes.jpg

Back