MVM have two new licenses, and they are...

If they choose not to tell people who speak to them so aggressively, I would consider that a valid stance.

I assume the guessing game worked out at least one of them, hence the lack of new clues, and they're just keeping quiet now finalising details.

R

Hoping we get to find out soon.

I got really excited earlier today when it was announced the football team I support had signed a great new player and it would be announced in an hour. An hour later after we'd all been guessing on a forum who it would be - it turned out to be a joke!

So I hope nothing has gone wrong with MVM's plans and they can actually still get these new shows D:

Rui said:
If they choose not to tell people who speak to them so aggressively, I would consider that a valid stance.
Similarly, if I were to run my mouth about something, I'd be foolish to expect sympathy when someone gives me a fat lip about it.

MVM announced this a month ago, this has now officially gotten stupid.

Then again, this is the same people who decided to put YuYu Hakushou on haitus after six volumes to chase a pipedream of a tv airing.

The same twits who almost went bankrupt selling Sailor Moon.

And I could go on.

But if you so desperately want to call a piece of chalk a piece of cheese, then go ahead, mam, don't let the me stop you.

ConanThe3rd said:
Then again, this is the same people who decided to put YuYu Hakushou on haitus after six volumes to chase a pipedream of a tv airing.

Five volumes, and Funimation took back their ball and gave it to Revelation. Not that it would have made a difference, as long series just didn't sell back then. They barely sell now, unless they're Naruto or Bleach...

Watch Funimation give up on Fairy Tail after volume 4 like they did to D. Gray-Man!

Just Passing Through said:
Watch Funimation give up on Fairy Tail after volume 4 like they did to D. Gray-Man!
You just had to remind me about D.Gray-man didn't you? xD

As for Fairy Tail; in the audio commentaries the producers do say that they want to dub more and they are reading the manga so they know what's coming...so hopefully they get the sales to match the interest in continuing it.

Just Passing Through said:
ConanThe3rd said:

Five volumes, and Funimation took back their ball and gave it to Revelation. Not that it would have made a difference, as long series just didn't sell back then. They barely sell now, unless they're Naruto or Bleach...

Oh they cancelled YYH Long before Funi told them exactly where they could shove it.

And Give Funi Credit, Sgt. Frog and Shin Chan are still going.

Has Zin met his match?!

Rui said:

I assume the guessing game worked out at least one of them, hence the lack of new clues, and they're just keeping quiet now finalising details
What is this in relation to? Did they have some kind of PR meltdown recently?

ilmaestro said:
What is this in relation to? Did they have some kind of PR meltdown recently?

Nah, just me wittering at Conan. MVM have behaved with their usual quiet dignity.

R

Yeah, it's been a solid month and no announcement. Yeap. Brilliant business plan there, MVM. I can't wait to not give you money for shows you won't sell to me.

It's right up there with Manga's Dragonball shenanigans. At least there was a fart of an announcement with them. MVM just about blue-balled everyone here.

From the makers of "Sailor Moon nearly bankrupted us" and "Screw you, guy, no More YuYu Hakousho until we get on CITV (or something)", comes "What new years announcement?" The story of a company that focuses on the exporting of japanese animation and the idiots that have not one clue how to run it.

ConanThe3rd said:
Yeah, it's been a solid month and no announcement. Yeap. Brilliant business plan there, MVM. I can't wait to not give you money for shows you won't sell to me.

It's right up there with Manga's Dragonball shenanigans. At least there was a fart of an announcement with them. MVM just about blue-balled everyone here.

From the makers of "Sailor Moon nearly bankrupted us" and "Screw you, guy, no More YuYu Hakousho until we get on CITV (or something)", comes "What new years announcement?" The story of a company that focuses on the exporting of japanese animation and the idiots that have not one clue how to run it.

Are you ever going to quit your whining and bitching about anime companies?...seriously it's getting old now, we get it you hate the UK anime market, I think you've drilled it into our heads for too long now

Back