UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

As the cloud matsuri is the replacement for MCM, are MVM going to be doing their usual announcements over the weekend?

Sadly no, we're pretty much all up to date on license news. Whilst there are titles in the pipeline we're looking into, it's still early days and as such can't be said anymore on until we have more concrete news.

Sadly no, we're pretty much all up to date on license news. Whilst there are titles in the pipeline we're looking into, it's still early days and as such can't be said anymore on until we have more concrete news.

My dreams of a Shakugan no Shana blu-ray set foiled again for another year :p

That's absolutely fine, I'm sure when there are things you will let us know, when you can.

Finally got hold of my Berserk and Champloo steelbooks. What can one say other than hats of to MVM. I second the poster above me, this is how steelbooks should be done!

Back