UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Robin91

Completely Average High School Student
So anime limited released info today that the collectors edition of promare will include the OST instead of the DVD. Is that the same with the collectors edition that MVM is selling on pre order right now? :)

Azar

Stand User
So anime limited released info today that the collectors edition of promare will include the OST instead of the DVD. Is that the same with the collectors edition that MVM is selling on pre order right now? :)
Yeah same product, they just haven't updated all of the other retailers listings yet.

Robin91

With over 140 shows under my belt, it's still the funniest anime I've ever watched. Like laugh out funny!

I REALLY wish there was a second season, but never mind, I'll take what I can.
Hahaha, that sounds promising. Definitely going to order it 😃

Violette

Never knew they released Blast of Tempest on dvd, that was one I was really hoping to see on blu-ray at some point, guess there's not much hope of that now...

Penguindrum, Bunny Drop, Haibane Renmei, and Heaven's Memo Pad, to name a few, MVM have released so many shows on dvd that I would just love to get on blu-ray...

Violette

The real question is if CE over SE :p

EDIT: Bought SE
They don't have any pictures of it on their site, so just to paint a picture for anyone else on the fence between the two, the CE has each of the dvd, blu-ray and sountrack cd in their own standard dvd "keep case", with all 3 in a chipboard slipbox.

I'm a sucker for soundtracks so got the CE when it was on sale before and I'm glad I did, but I think the soundtrack is the only real reason to go for the CE over the SE, unless you actually have some use for the dvd.

Completely agree with other posters here though, loved the show way more than I though I would when I started watching it.