MCM London Comic Con October 2015 Announcements

Re: MCM Comic Con October 2015 Announcements - Day 1: Anime Ltd Panel Part 1 Started

Haruhi on BluRay. The Gods have smiled on me this day.
I guess I should put my Anime Legends Haruhi set on eBay then while it still has some value.

EDIT: Terror in Resonance is an Ultimate Edition. I didn't see that one coming.

Re: MCM Comic Con October 2015 Announcements - Day 1: Anime Ltd Panel Part 1 Started

Will be interesting to see what the pricing for the Terror in Resonance UE will be.

thedoctor2016 said:
No GE and AZ ignored not happy

They have another panel on sunday, they're not blowing their load entirely today.

britguy said:
Just Passing Through said:
britguy said:
Only season 1 of Suzumiya?

Only one season is worth having. I wish people wouldn't announce titles that I just finished rewatching last week! Even if it is on Blu-ray...

I guess that means season 2 as well. It's probably a package deal for those masters.

Nope, Manga have the rights to season 2 and the movie still :(

Ah well, after reading about the endless 8 episodes, I'm not too fussed, as the original run is supposed to be great.

EDIT - DELAYS!!!

Does anyone have the rights to the movie? Madman never reprinted it, and I don't see it as poor seller. Regarding Season 2, did Manga get the rights before the Blu-ray was released in Japan or after? As it might be another Baccano issue...

Does anyone have the rights to the movie? Madman never reprinted it, and I don't see it as poor seller. Regarding Season 2, did Manga get the rights before the Blu-ray was released in Japan or after? As it might be another Baccano issue...

Normanic posted in his write up, and im assuming it came direct from the horses mouth that manga still have the rights to season 2 and the movie. I guess the rights they have must be pretty tight if it stops AL getting BD only rights.

Manga were going to release it on Blu-ray (and nearly did) so I would assume they have the BD rights.

Terror In Resonance Ultimate Edition. Yes... very nice!! Take my money now :)

And Haruhi, that's pretty cool.

So that's AL done, I do wonder if Sundays second panel wont feature any new announcements, hence why there were so many here. The second panel is the ne where they'll have Viewster with them to discuss the Omakase box.

Overall I'm happy with Haruhi and Expelled from Paradise, Ninja Sl@yer sounds crazy, will check out a trailer later. Tokyo ESP will likely be right up my street, but as mentioned that with these shows based on manga, where the story finishes after 12 episodes and then I never get anymore, I really ought to start reading the manga.

So, if they only have digital for Arslan, does that mean they also only have digital for Seraph? :(

Glad to hear Durarara!! x2 first arc will be one release.

Not exactly impressed by the pick ups to be honest, maybe try Haruhi but not sure it's something I'd enjoy so probably not.

Oh well, another meh from me, always the next one I guess.

Re: MCM Comic Con October 2015 Announcements - Day 1: Animatsu/Manga UK Panel Started

Animatsu Entertainment & Manga Entertainment UK Panel

*All the news from the panel will go here*

Here we go!

*New Announcement* Amagi Brilliant Park
- Details:
- Animatsu Ent. title.
- Set for 2016.

*New Announcement* Blade Dancer of the Elementalers (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance)
- Details:
- Animatsu Ent. title.
- Set for 2016.

*New Announcement* Code Geass: Akito the Exiled (Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito)
- Details:
- KAZE TITLE OH MY GOD *JoJo voice*
- Parts 1 and 2 will arrive on March 21st.

*New Announcement* Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma
- Details:
- Animatsu Ent. title.
- Set for 2016.

*New Announcement* Haikyuu!! Season 1 & 2
- Details:
- Animatsu Ent. title.
- Season 1 will come over two parts, starting in February 2016.

*New Announcement* Humanity Has Declined (Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita)
- Details:
- Animatsu Ent. title.
- Set for Q1 2016.

*New Announcement* Is it Wrong to Try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon? (Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka?)
- Details:
- Animatsu Ent. title.
- 2016 Presumably. There will probably be a Collector's Edition release.

*New Announcement* My Love Story!! (Ore Monogatari!!)
- Details:
- Animatsu Ent. title.
- Series will come over two parts in 2016.

*New Announcement* My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.) Season 1 & 2
- Details:
- Animatsu Ent. title.
- Season 1 will arrive in 2016.

*New Announcement* One Man Punch
- Details:
- KAZE TITLE OH MY GOD *JoJo voice*
- Thumbs up if you get the title joke.

*New Announcement* School-Live! (Gakkougurashi!)
- Details:
- Animatsu Ent. title.
- 2016 Presumably.

Q1 schedule
- Code Geass: Akito the Exiled Set 1 (OVA 1 & 2) set for March 21st.
- Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F is now coming on home video on January 25th 2016 - DVD, Blu-ray and Collector's Edition formats confirmed.
- Evangelion 3.33 will be released in the UK on 7th March, on DVD, Blu-ray and Collector's Edition Blu-ray.
- Mamoru Oshii live-action film Garm Wars is coming to the UK on 4th March 2016.
- Persona 4 the Animation will be released as a Complete Series Collection via Kaze on DVD and DVD/Blu-ray combo formats.

Other Topics
- A big thank you to everyone who watched Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F in cinemas. Resurrection F had the second highest screen average on its opening day in the UK after The Martian. As a result, Manga UK announce they plan to put more movies in cinemas.
- Boruto: Naruto the Movie is coming to cinemas on November 10th.
- Jerome apparently told the audience to shut up. I guess that makes sense if they are interrupting.
- Also in UK cinemas from December 2nd - the first Attack on Titan live-action movie.
- Live-action film Yakuza Apocalypse is coming to UK cinemas from January 2nd 2016.
- Akame ga Kill will be getting a "special release" - this will be announced on October 30th, so keep your eyes peeled!

Question & Answer
Any chance of a Hunter x Hunter release?
- Jerome: "I think it's going to stay digital, we don't think Viz Media have UK rights"

Chaika Season 2?
- Animatsu Entertainment don't have the second season of Chaika yet, but they're waiting for it to be offered to them.

Any news on Dragon Ball Super?
- "Toei generally look for a TV broadcast deal, and will only look at home video when they give up on that". "Toei won't want to wait to release Dragon Ball Super in the UK for as long as they waited for Dragon Ball Z".

Persona 3 films?
- Jerome, regarding a question on the Persona 3 movies: "I don't understand anything Aniplex USA does any more".

Theatrical for The Last: Naruto?
- No chance of a theatrical release of Naruto: The Last, the focus is on Boruto instead.

Will you pick up the Haikyu movie?
- "We'll see. We're also interested in Yowamushi Pedal but haven't put an offer in yet" says Jerome.

Any news on Hellsing Ultimate IX and X?
- "We'd love to put them out, but we won't be given the license as far as we know" says Jerome.

Any chance of screenings of older Dragon Ball films?
- It seems unlikely, as there wouldn't be enough interest in them from public or cinemas.

DxD New release?
- High School DxD New will also not be released by Manga Entertainment as they can't get the UK rights from FUNimation Entertainment any more. FUNimation Entertainment have "other plans" for UK rights of their properties, but it's unknown what they are.

Re: MCM Comic Con October 2015 Announcements - Day 1: Animatsu/Manga UK Panel Started

An actual release date for Evangelion 3.33. About time.

Eww akito will probably be on 1 disc. Hype for haruhi season 1. Definitely the best part of the franchise anyway. I hope it's in the original broadcast order because I've never watched it that way before.

Finally a release date for 3.33, about damn time. Glad I started picking up the JP LE of Akito the Exiled too, I was always paranoid in case they were picked up over here, but now I know it's by Kaze well, I'm not bothered anymore lol. Gutted Kazehave One Punch Man, but entirely expected I guess.

Back