Manga Entertainment need to take a chill pill

^
lol

Yeah, I think this Jerome guy definitely inherited some of those Jerome genes along with his name. His tweets are pretty amusing (congrats to Paradox for getting a free DVD) but I'm really not sure if he's helping himself with them.

Maybe Paradox could tell us what the DVD was? I'd laugh if it was something like High School of the Dead, Strike Witches or Vampire Bund.

ConanThe3rd said:
This is nice and all, but when is Tiger and Bunny / P4: The Animation / Dragonball Z Coming out?
You know, stuff I'd pay cold, hard, cash for that I haven't already done so.

Cause this is simple.

Release stuff, get cash, Party.

May as well direct that my way as I can answer the first two - not Manga ;).

Tiger and Bunny definitely starts this year - will confirm release plans likely at MCM Expo for a launch around MCM October. This is dependent on dubbing schedule with my friends in the USA though.

P4 - am awaiting dubbing schedule to start planning.

Andrew
Pretty sure he was still classed as an anime label so not sure where the "Manga is the only label" came from...

kaze_andrew said:
ConanThe3rd said:
This is nice and all, but when is Tiger and Bunny / P4: The Animation / Dragonball Z Coming out?
You know, stuff I'd pay cold, hard, cash for that I haven't already done so.

Cause this is simple.

Release stuff, get cash, Party.
Tiger and Bunny definitely starts this year - will confirm release plans likely at MCM Expo for a launch around MCM October. This is dependent on dubbing schedule with my friends in the USA though.

As long as I get to fling cold hard cash (and lots of it, within reason) in your general direction for the show as soon as humanly possible for T&B the better. I want that show to succeed and I want it to do so on the right terms.

kaze_andrew said:
Andrew
Pretty sure he was still classed as an anime label so not sure where the "Manga is the only label" came from...
Is there where I should be imagining a personified version of Kaze having a go at Manga in the same manner a wife would after finding out their husband's Facebook relationship status is "Single"?

And Tiger & Bunny this year = yay.

Josh, you do realise that Manga x Kaze pictures will be up on rule34 in a matter of hours now (with Manga as drunken letcherous husband to Kaze's despairing, somewhat tsundere wife)?

ayase said:
Josh, you do realise that Manga x Kaze pictures will be up on rule34 in a matter of hours now (with Manga as drunken letcherous husband to Kaze's despairing, somewhat tsundere wife)?

Don't know if want.

But I can see Kaze getting anal...

fisted...

with a bottle

From their Facebook:
Quick customer survey!
How many of you own Naruto Unelased Series 1 and 2 on DVD already? That's episodes 1-52 of Young Naruto. http://amzn.to/xSKqo6 Do you have any suggestions how we could repackage it for DVD? We were wondering if a Complete Season 1 and 2 box set is a good idea? This would include 12 discs and 52 eps in English and Japanese. What type of price would you pay for a box set like this? How do you want it packaged?
So instead of putting money towards I dunno, the previously promised but cancelled K-ON! and Haruhi blu-rays, they're planning on rereleasing Naruto again?

Seriously, anyone who wanted Naruto would have it by now.

ayase said:
Considering the internet drew Steve Jobs as an anime girl in "tribute" of him, I wouldn't be surprised.

Otaku-san said:
ayase said:

Don't know if want.

fisted...

with a bottle
Ha. insinuating that Manga's on top in that relationship.

I laugh good sir, I laugh for france.

ConanThe3rd said:
Otaku-san said:
ayase said:

Don't know if want.

fisted...

with a bottle
Ha. Insulating the Manga's on top in that relationship.

I laugh good sir, I laugh for france.

I think you mean insinuating. Though I suppose the top would insulate the bottom to some extent.

That was as the result of someone on their Facebook making a comment on their Mardock Scramble: The First Compression post asking if the second film will be released on Blu-ray or if it "won't be viable". Jerome picked up on the obvious sarcasm in the post and told them to "Stop Moaning". Then, said person and a few others played the "You're the representative of a company card!".

One of the few times that I will stick up for Manga...boy it did not have pretty results though.

I think they lost the right to be upset about being criticised after ranting at their own customers a long time ago. Is the FB craziness still up? Sounds like a fun read for the evening.

R

Joshawott said:
That was as the result of someone on their Facebook making a comment on their Mardock Scramble: The First Compression post asking if the second film will be released on Blu-ray or if it "won't be viable". Jerome picked up on the obvious sarcasm in the post and told them to "Stop Moaning". Then, said person and a few others played the "You're the representative of a company card!".

One of the few times that I will stick up for Manga...boy it did not have pretty results though.
I was tempted to defend Manga too, the first comment was a very much a barbed question. After getting back from work yesterday and reading the responses you'd gotten, I decided against trying to reason with the people commenting.

Back