Makoto Shinkai's Your Name (Kimi no Na wa.) popped up on UK Theatrical Screens for 24th November

Anyone here know roughly how long the film is without the end credits? I'm thinking of going too watch it but there is a small window between the film finishing and my train home, if I miss it I will have to wait an hour and a half for the next one.

Anyone here know roughly how long the film is without the end credits? I'm thinking of going too watch it but there is a small window between the film finishing and my train home, if I miss it I will have to wait an hour and a half for the next one.

There's no post credit scene and the credits themselves are about 3-5 minutes. The film itself is about 1 hour 50 minutes I believe. My Cineworld had adverts in the beginning so that's about 20 minutes plus.

There's probably a logical reason as to why, but I'm surprised that there wasn't an Anime Limited bumper at the start of the film, would get them more exposure you'd think.

There's no post credit scene and the credits themselves are about 3-5 minutes. The film itself is about 1 hour 50 minutes I believe. My Cineworld had adverts in the beginning so that's about 20 minutes plus.
Thanks. I Will have to ring the taxi company too find out how long they think it take to get from my cinema to the train station. I would have about 10 minutes to get there and get on the train.

Thanks. I Will have to ring the taxi company too find out how long they think it take to get from my cinema to the train station. I would have about 10 minutes to get there and get on the train.
My Vue had no trailers / adverts it went right into the film. A number of people turned up ~15 minutes after it started so I'm guessing that was unexpected. Meant we got out quite promptly though.

Same here - no ads, and lots of late arrivals - which I have to admit was quite amusing. The cinema was absolutely packed though - every seat full.

In booking three tickets to Your Name via OurScreen, I crossed over the threshold for it to be confirmed! (Yes, this will be my third time seeing it. Thanks for asking).

I'm kinda disappointed the OurScreen route wasn't really pushed until they stopped taking bookings for new screens. Confirming a fourth screening in Cambridge is nice, but it could've been a great opportunity for other places too.

We had trailers and such before the film. We also had leather reclining seats so its all good.
My Vue had leather seats, but they didn't recline. So jealous now.

I'm kinda disappointed the OurScreen route wasn't really pushed until they stopped taking bookings for new screens. Confirming a fourth screening in Cambridge is nice, but it could've been a great opportunity for other places too.
If you go on OurScreen's website, there are options for multiple Picturehouse sites. I think Cambridge was only singled out this morning because it was so close to reaching the required numbers.

If anyone is interested, box office for each period of the films release up until this Sunday was as follows.

Opening Weekend: 18th - 20th November - Showcase Release (Stats: BFI weekend box office)
£21,910, 17 screens, £1,289 site average.

Monday 21st - Wednesday 23rd November - Showcase Release continued (Stats: Cumulative Total - Other Grosses)
£7718, 17 screens, £418 site average.

Thursday 24th November - Wide release (Stats: Anime Limited press release)
£108,372, 104 screens, £1,042 site average.

Friday 25th - Sunday 27th November - Wide release overflow ( Stats: BFI weekend box office)
£66,339, 23 screens, £2,884 site average.

Cumulative total to Sunday 27th, £204,441. (Stats: BFI weekend box office)

Back