Luna's Search & Sale pile

New for Sale:
O Maidens in Your Savage Volume 2, 2, 3, 4 - new and not read

So, I messed up by buying volume 2 twice instead of a volume 1-2 and then I just learned that the German release volume 1 is out already. (Somebody tell me that ealier. x.x) So I suppose I'll stick with that one, since getting the rest in English is going to be more expensive than the whole thing in German.

New for Sale:
Requiem of the Rose King Volume 1- new and unread

I blind dipped this one in English and then blind dipped the same thing in German again without really noticing it's the same, because German and English editions have diffrent cover illustrations. x.x"

New Manga for Sale:
No Game no Life Please Volume 1-4 - complete series, read once
(one of the volumes includes a LN short story that's at around after LN volume 7.)

Also:
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition 7 - new, but got hit on transport

Amazon packaging being amazon packaging and that customer supporter and to to "technical issues" replacement wasn't possible. >_>
Miffing me so much, I think I'll stop the english volumes and just stick with my Japanese/German ones. =X

New for Sale:
Attack on Titan Volume 12 Speacial Edition + OVA DVD ✿ Japanese only! Special Edition wie the Anime episode Ilse's Notebook. Outer Box has been unpacked, but the Anime is still sealed.
The Case of Hana & Alice Collector's Edition Blu-ray ✿ new & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate case ✿ Anime Limited UK release ✿ region code B ✿ Audio: Japanese, Subs: English

Hana & Alice is technically still sealed, but likely won't stay too long in that state anymore.

Sorting out these German Animes, thought this might perhaps even be of interest despite not being English-friendly:
Mein Heimatland Japan (Furusato Japan) Limited Edition DVD ✿ Digipack with slipcover and booklet
The Place Promised in Our Earlier Days Limited Edition DVD ✿ Digipack in O-Card slipcover with a B2 sized Poster
The irregular at magic high school Movie: The Girl who summons the stars Blu-ray ✿ sealed

The poster of the former has the same illustration as the AL edition cover. With AL's CE being OOP this might otherwise also be a more fancy packaging for the standard Blu-ray. It does look nice, but I don't think I'll be watching the movie again anymore.

Furusato Japan is one of the very few Anime set in the Showa era and it doesn't have any English release. If you liked the more realistic SoL-typed Ghiblis like Hotaru no Haka or Only Yesterday this one's a hidden gem. It includes "Kojo no Tsuki" as an inset song by Tsutomu Aragaki (have a YT sample here). I've also got the CD to go out, which includes the song.

The irregular at magic high school only has an AoA release in English, so if you don't need English subs and want a cheaper one, that might be interesting....?

When you're looking for something specific, which is turning into a scavenger's hunt and you find all kinds of other stuff on the way...

New for Sale:
The Golden Sheep 1 - new and unread
Another one that's being dropped due to learning about a German release...

and some more duplicates...
Legend of the Galactic Heroes 5, 9
Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Light Novel 2-3

all unread.

And some more duplicates detected....

New for Sale:
Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Light Novel 1-5 ✿ Big sized • With colour pages • Volumes 1-3 have strong spine edge wear
Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki 1 ✿ New and unread • Big sized • With colour pages
Wolf & Parchment Light Novel 1-3
Natsume's Book of Friends 17

And some more duplicates detected....

New for Sale:
Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Light Novel 2-3
A Certain Magical Accelerator 1, 8

all unread.

Sorting this out too:

Infinite Ryvius Volume 1-5+Box DVD Complete Bundle ✿ Complete Series. Audio: Japanese, Subs: French.

Seeing that the English ones are pretty badly OOP, perhaps this might be of interest to someone.

I put my no more readable revamped list from its alpha stage to an early beta stage now (see first post of the thread)!
Still not through with updating the English side of all the descriptions, but given that my last main post update was from 28th July last year (@_@), this is probably better regardless.

For nostalgia comparison: this was the late old-style list:
NOTE: I live at the Swiss/German border, but I know somebody in the UK, with whom I quite regularly exchange packages. So shipping should be not the biggest dealbreaker, since things from me can be shipped from the UK (with a little bit of patience).

================SEARCH LIST================

ANIME:
English-friendly Editions in particular:

========================SALES LIST========================

Stuff from my Sales List can be shipped from Germany, Switzerland and the UK.
Shipping within the UK at UK rates may take a bit longer, since I would add it to a bulk shipping (which occurs every few month) to an acquantaince who would forward it.
(Rates checked June 2019, will check again upon query. Prices should be the same for all of Europe, but have only been checking to UK specifically)
No insurance & without tracking:
Books-only <=500g, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm economy=3,2€ priority=3,7€
Books-only <=1kg, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm economy=6€ priority=7€
Books-only <=2kg, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm economy=12€ priority=17€

With insurance & tracking, flat weight of <=25kg on all sizes (Hermes):
XS Parcel (longest + shortest edge <=30cm) 10€
S Parcel (longest + shortest edge <=50cm) 14€
M Parcel (longest + shortest edge <=80cm) 19€
L Parcel (longest + shortest edge <=120cm) 29€

Without insurance & tracking by size and weight (DHL):
XS Package <2kg (max. 35 x 25 x 3 cm) 5€
M Package <2kg (max. L+W+H=90cm) 10€

With insurance & tracking by size and weight (DHL):
Small Package <2kg (max. 60 x 30 x 15 cm) 15€
Package <5kg (max. 120 x 60 x 60 cm) 18€
Package <10kg (max. 120 x 60 x 60 cm) 23€
Package <20kg (max. 120 x 60 x 60 cm) 34€
Package <21.5kg (max. 120 x 60 x 60 cm) 45€
I can also send from Switzerland, but unless it's to Switzerland shiping from Germany is usually cheaper.

NOTE : Pictures linking is gradually to be updated. Meanwhile you can also take a look to the photos in my German organized Dropbox gallery, or simply ask me if you're looking for something particular.

TECHINICAL STUFF:
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Outer Protection Cover with east Asian flower pattern new and unused, has the extra function auf auto-shutting off the kindle, when not in use (Amazon Link) [Pictures]
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Screen Glass For an extra protection of the screen. Not used. [Pictures]
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite new and unused, except for one test run. [Pictures]

MANGA IN ENGLISH:
Unless otherwise mentioned condition is good to new
Ani Imo 1-3
Bokurano 7, 8 new accidentially bought twice
Food Wars 5
Gerard & Jacques 1-2 complete series
Gundam Origin Volume 1, 4, 9 English, Hardcover release by Vertical, vol. 1 is still shrinkwrapped [Pictures]
Moon Boy 7-9 Yenpress Edition with mini poster
New Game! 1
not simple
Rose Guns Days Season 2 Volume 2 new, accidential bought it twice
Shirahime-Syo Tokyopop release
Skip Beat Volume 41
Swallowing the World OOP omnibus by Vertical
The Honor Student at Magic High School, Vol. 4-5 new, accidential bought it twice
What Did You Eat Yesterday? Volume 2 // Fumi Yoshinaga has quite some wear on the cover/backcover

LIGHT NOVELS/NOVELS IN ENGLISH:
Unless otherwise mentioned condition is good to new
Accel World Light Novel 4 pretty worn, because the postman messed up.
Another Episode S/0 Hardcover, new and unread (somehow bought it twice)
Bakemonogatari Volume 1-3 US Vertical novel release, new and unread.
Durarara Light Novel 4 new, accidentially bought it twice
Kizumonogatari US Vertical novel release, new and unread.
Masquerade and The Nameless Women // Eiji Mikage Vertical release
Nekomonogatari (Black) US Vertical novel release, new and unread.
Nisemonogatari Volume 1-2 US Vertical novel release, new and unread.
The Dark Maidens // Rikako Yiyoshi & Boota Vertical release

REGULAR NOVELS IN ENGLISH:
John Scalzi: Redshirts englisch, Hardcover + Dust Jacket
Rob Grant: Incompetence englisch, Softcover

MANGA IN FRENCH:
Bokurano 1-5, 7 // Mohiro Kitoh new and unread, with dust jacket
Gunslinger Girl 6 + Anime Episode 6 (French) from the French Collector's Box Edition, that attached an episode of the Anime to each volume. The Manga is unread and has a dust jacket [Pictures]
L'Épouse du dieu de l'eau (Bride of the Watergod) 1-5 with dust jacked and color pages
Le Fruit de l'Eternité (Mushi to Medama to Teddy Bear) 1-6 complete series, with dust jacket and colour pages
Little Queen (June, the Little Queen) 6 with dust jacket
Montrez moi la Chemin//Kita Konno One Shot, with dust jacket and color page
Princess Jellyfish 7, 10 with dust jacket
Walkin' Buttlerfly 1-4 complete Series, big sized with dust jacket and colour pages

MANGA IN GERMAN:
Due to high fluctuation of "stock" (and probably low chances of being very interesting here) please look at my full list here: Verkaufe Manga/Anime/Anime OSTs/Artbooks/Anderes

MANGA IN JAPANESE:
Unless otherwise mentioned condition is good to new. All Japanese Mangas have dust jackets.
11gatsu no Gymnasium // Hagio Moto Bunko
11nin iru! // Hagio Moto Bunko, included the sequel Zoku 11-nin Iru!: Higashi no Chihei, Nishi no Towa
Bara no Josephine 1 // Igarashi Yumiko & Ohiai, Kaoru ,
Bussi no Bussin 1-3 // Yuuki Kamatani with color pages, from the author of von Nabari no O
Cake Cake Cake // Hagio Moto Bunko
D. Gray-man 6 with Obi
Dennou Coil One Shot, some pages are dirtied, but no problems to be read
élDrive 5-6 has obi and a lot of colour pages
Fruits Basket Fanbooks Neko + Utage with colour pages
Gintama 50 with obi
Hengen Taima Yakou: Karura Mau! 1 Bunko
Hikari to tomo ni.... (With the light ~ Raising an autistic child) 1 japanese, big Format and very thick
K Dream of Green one shot [Pictures]
Kageki no Kuni no Alice 1 // Higuchi Tachibana new and unread, have it twice somehow
Massugu ni Junai one shot
Mawaru Penguindrum Novel 1-2 with Obi and gold lettering
Mawaru Penguindrum Novel Volume 1-3 complete, with Obi and gold lettering
Mirai no Utena 3 // Saki Hiwatari
Pandora Hearts 22 first press, has color pages, not read (have it twice...)
Planet Ladder 1
Red Garden 1-3 with colour pages
Renchi na Himoto 1-2 with obi
Root∞Rexx: Honey Melody // Mikanagi Touko (author of Karneval) one shot with color pages and Obi
Rozen Maiden Kanzenban 3 japanisch, has color pages and gold lettering
Shin Angyo Onshi 1 has colour pages
Shounen Note 1-6 // Yuuki Kamatani (author of Nabari no Ou) has colour pages
Sugiru 17 no Haru // Fuyumi Ono & Yamamoto Kotetsuko 2-in-1 Bunko complete release
Sugiru 17 no Haru 1 // Fuyumi Ono & Yamamoto Kotetsuko
Sukitte ii na yo 12
Taiyou no Mokushiroku A Spirit of the Sun 5-8, 10-15 by Kawaguchi Kaiji, author of Eagle and Zipang, Volume starts off right where the anime ends

ARTBOOKS:
Black Butler Artbook 2 Hardcover German Hardcover release
Blue Exorcist Pocket Gallery Artbook Japanese
Gakuen Alice Illustration Fan Book Volume 1 // Higuchi Tachibana First Artbook of Alice Academy
Hana Kimi Illustrations of Hisaya Nakajo japanese, with dust jacket and obi, has images to Hana Kimi and other works of the author
Kakinouchi Narumi Illustrations (Vampire Miyu, Vampire Yui, Charmer, Wanderer u.a.) with dust jacket and Obi
Nabari no Ou Liricamente Animate Artbook Storage Case Animate-ecklusive limited storage case for the artbook. It got two pressure points on transport
Nourin "Kippu Illustrations" Artbook Storage Case mit Obi Animate-ecklusive limited storage case for the artbook. Case comes with an obi [Pictures]
Rozen Maiden Illustrations "Bara Otome" // Peach Pit Japanese Artbook, full colour with dust jacket

MERCHANDISE:
An army of Nyanko-Sensei Gashapons (Capsule Toys) from the Natsume Yuujinchou/Natsume's Book of Friends Franchise, all new and unused
Assassination Classroom Poster [Pictures]
Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy) Hair Ribbon new and unused [Pictures]
Gintama Movie II Kanketsu-hen Gashapon Keychain Figurine Elizabeth (Mysterious hidden figure) new and shrinkwrapped [Pictures]
Natsume Yuujinchou/Natsume's Book of Criends: Nyanko Plush new and unused , c.a. 20cm long and 10cm wide [Pictures]
Natsume Yuujinchou/Natsume’s Book of Friends Capsule Toys: Chobi new and shrinkwrapped [Pictures]
Natsume Yuujinchou/Natsume’s Book of Friends Capsule Toys: One-Eyed Yokai new and shrinkwrapped [Pictures]
Record of Lodoss Ward Card Game Set cards new and shrinkwrapped, comes in a storage box [Pictures]
Sailor Moon Keychain Figure used [Pictures]
Saiunkoku Monogatari (The Story of Saiunkoku) DVD Storage Box Extra that came with Geneon's Limited Edition Volume 1 [Pictures]

ANIME MUSIC CDs
"Sugar Cane Field" 「さとうきび畑」 // Tsutomu Aragaki includes the insert theme song of "Furusato Japan"
Project Itoh: Genocidal Organ Ending Theme - Egoist: Reloaded Limited First Press CD+DVD new and sealed
Zankyou no Terror (Terror in Tokio) Opening Theme - Yuuki Ozaki (from Galileo Galilei): Trigger Limited First Press CD+DVD new and sealed

ANIME (WITH ENGLISH DUB OR SUB)
Note: If you are looking for some more recent Funimation title there is a good chance I might have it on my yet-to-watch-pile (I usually get them pretty soon, before the first editions go OOP and I have to deal with the ugly S.A.V.E. green). Most of whose contents end up in my sales list afterwards. Just drop me a note. ^^
009 Re:Cyborg Blu-ray 3d + Blu-ray Limited Edition Anime Limited UK Combo Combo release, but with the DVD duplicate removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched. Digipack in Box, with Booklet and extra DVD for Extras. Region Code B
A Silent Voice Collector's Blu-ray/DVD Edition Anime Limited UK Release
Accel World Part 1-2 (complete) Blu-ray MVM UK release, new and sealed, region code B, with dub
Akame ga Kill Blu-ray Part 1 Manga UK release
And you though there is never a girl online? Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVD Limited Edition Funimation US release, new and sealed
Arcana Famiglia Complete Collection Blu-ray US Sentai release. Region Code A+B. Complete Series with the OVA. [Pictures]
Aria The Animation DVD Litebox Part 1-2 US Nozomi release, complete season, new and unwatched but unpacked
Aria The Natural Limited Edition part 1 + Litebox Part 2 US Nozomi release, complete second season, new and unwatched but unpacked. part 1 is a slimpack in a box and with booklets
Assasination Classroom Blu-Ray Limited Edition Season 1 Part UK Anime Limited release.
Attack on Titan Blu-Ray Complete Collection Part 1-2 US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A. Has o-card slipcovers. [Pictures]
Attack on Titan Part 1 Limited Edition Funimation's first Limited Edition with lenticular, new and Shrinkwrapped. Digibook with booklet, US Blu-ray/DVD Combo. Regionalcode A/1. [Pictures]
Barakamon Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVD Funimation US release, new and sealed
Beyond the Boundary Complete Collection Blu-ray UK release
Blood Battle Blockade Blu-ray/DVD Complete Collection Limited Edition Funimation US release
Blue Drop The Complete 13 Episodes Series US DVD release by Sentai, Region Code 1
Captain Earth Part 1 DVD Sentai US release, new and unwatched, but unpacked (case has been replaced as it got a knack on transport)
Chaos;Child Complete Collection US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. I have replaced the 5-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A+B.
Charlotte Part 1-2 Blu-ray/DVD Collector's Edition Anime Limited UK release
Code Geass Blu-Ray Complete Collection US release by Funimation, Blu-ray release of the first season with slipcover, new and shrinkwrapped. [Pictures]
Code Geass R2 DVDs New and unwatched. Presumably Region Code 1, these are loose discs
Code Geass R2 Mono Audio Blu-rays The second R2 season's Mono-Audio Blu-rays, Blu-rays are new and unwatched. Region Code A, these are loose discs
D-Frag! The Complete Series Blu-ray Funimation US S.A.V.E. edition combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A/B.
Date A Live Season 1 Blu-ray US Funimation S.A.V.E. Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A.
Death Parade Limited Edition Funimation US release, new and sealed
Death Parade Standard Edition Funimation US release, new and sealed, with slipcover
Diabolic Lovers Season 1 + Diabolic Lovers Season 2 More Blood Blu-ray Complete Collection Bundle US release by Sentai, Region Code A
Durarara! Season 1 & Durarara x2 Shou Collector's Editions Season 1: with corrected discs, Season 2: Has a bump on a corner. All extras are included.
Eden Of The East The Complete Series + Movies Premium Edition Blu-Ray Out of print US release by Funimation, Region Code A/B, digipack release with artcards, stickers, certificate of authenticity and two fold outs.
Elfen Lied Complete Collection Blu-ray US release by Sentai, Region Code A on Backcover, but it's also Region Code b [Pictures]
Elfen Lied Complete Collection Blu-ray US release von Sentai, Region Code A auf dem Backcover, hat aber tatsächlich auch Region Code B, ist also auch auf dt. Playern abspielbar! Audio: Englisch, Japanisch, UT: Englisch
Engaged to the Unidentified Complete Collection Blu-ray US Ausgabe von Sentai, neu und ungeschaut, allerdings nicht mehr eingeschweißt. Regionalcode A
Erased Part 1-2 Blu-ray/DVD Collector's Edition (komplette Serie) Anime Limited UK Release, neu und eingeschweißt, Digipacks mit Extras und stabilen Schubern, region code B/2, also auch auf deutschen Playern abspielbar! Audio: Englisch, Japanisch, UT: Englisch
Escaflowne - The Movie DVD US release, Region Code 1
Eureka 7 Complete Collection Part 1-2 DVD new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release. [Pictures]
Eureka Seven The Movie: Good Night, Sleep Tight Young Lovers Blu-ray Manga UK release, neu und eingeschweißt, Region Code B, also auch auf dt. Playern abspielbar! Audio: Englisch, Japanisch, UT: Englisch
Fate stay/night Complete Collection DVD Sentai US release, new and sealed, region code 1
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Complete Collection DVD US Release by Sentai, watched once
Fate/Zero Blu-Ray Part 1-2 UK release by MVM, new and shrinkwrapped
Flip Flappers Collector's Complete Collection MVM UK Collector's release
Fractale Blu-ray/DVD Complete Collection Funimation US release
Gatchaman Crowds Blu-ray + Season 2 Insight Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVD Animatsu UK release, region code A/B, with dub
Ghost in the Shell Arise Border 1-2 Blu-ray/DVD Set Funimation US release
Gintama Collection 1-4 DVD Sentai DVD release, new and unwatched, but shrinkwrap has been removed.
Gintama The Movie (Shin Benizakura-Hen) US Sentai Blu Ray release, new and shrinkwrapped. [Pictures]
Gugure Kokkuri-San Complete Collection Blu-ray Sentai US release, region code A (Geolocked)
Guilty Crown Part 1-2 Blu-ray UK Release
Gundam - Reconguista in G - Complete Box Set [Blu-ray] UK Collector's Edition release from Anime Limited. This one's sitting in the UK btw. You could get it for UK shipping right away without German shipping or a middleman wait. =O
Gundam Wing Complete Collection Part 1+2 DVD Beez release, Cover/Backcover auf in French, layout, box and discs are the same as the UK release.
Gurren Lagann Complete Collection DVD new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release.
Hakuouki Blu-ray Complete Collection Sentai US release, new and sealed
HAL Movie Funimation US release, new and sealed
Hanayamata Blu-ray Complete Collection Manga UK Release, new and sealed
Hanayamata Blu-ray Complete Collection Sentai US Release, new and sealed
Heaven's Lost Property Complete Collection Blu-ray MVM UK release, new and sealed, region code B, with dub
Heavy Object Part 2 Blu-ray/DVD Funimation release, Code A/B, sealed
Hidamari Sketch Season 1 Complete Collection Blu-Ray UK release [Pictures]
Hidamari Sketch Season 1 Complete Collection Blu-Ray UK release, Audio: English, Japanisch, UT: Englisch
House of Five Leaves (Sarai-ya Goyou) DVD new and shrinkwrapped, backcover paper piece in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release. Digibook release.
Hyouka Part 1-2 Blu-ray Funimation US release, new and unwatched, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case, region code A, with dub
Jinki: Extend Complete Collection US release, 3-DVD Slimpack Edition in a chipbox [Pictures]
K Project Season 1 The Complete Series Blu-ray/DVD French Release by Kazé, Blu-ray/DVD Combo, new and shrinkwrapped, aside from backcover identical release to the UK edition
K Project Season 1 The Complete Series US Release by VIZ, Blu-ray/DVD Combo, new and in shrink, with booklet book, region code A/1
Kid's on the Slope Complete Collection Sentai US release, region code 1
Labyrinth of Grisaia / Eden of Grisaia Blu-ray Complete Collection US release by Sentai
Level E Limited Edition DVD US Release by Funimation, Limited Edition Combo release with Chipbox, but with series duplicate on BDs removed. Region Code A.
Living for the Day After Tommorow Complete Collection DVD US release
Love Stage!! Complete Collection Sentai US release, region code A (Geolocked)
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! + Heart Throb Collector's Edition Sentai's out of print limited collector's edition, Blu-ray and DVDs housed in a chipbox along with a hardcover booklet and numerous extras. New and unwatched, but I've unpacked it to check the completeness of the contents. You'd also get some extras from the German edition. Feeling out for good offers here as I am still a bit undecided whether to part with it. I would keep it, but it's a taking a bit of space and I have none. (Plus I already have the UK release of both seasons, too, somehow...) [Pictures]
Lupin the Third Jigens's Gravestone DVD Discothek US release with slipcover and reversible cover
Mamoru Hosoda's Boy and the Beast Blu-ray/DVD Funimation US release, new and sealed, region code A/1, a corner of the slipcover has been damaged in transit
Mamoru Hosoda's Summer Wars Blu-ray/DVD Funimation US release, new and sealed, a corner of the slipcover has been hit
Mamoru Hosoda's Wolf Children Blu-ray/DVD Funimation US release, new and sealed, region code A/1 with slipcover
March comes Like a Lion Season 1 Part 2 Aniplex USA Release new and unwatched and sealed in it's original plastic bag
Miss Hokusai Ultimate Edition Anime Limited UK combo release but with the DVD duplicate of the movie removed
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 2nd Season: Vol. 1-3 DVD new and shrinkwrapped, Backcover paper insert of vol. 1-2 in French, of vol. 3 in German, but layout, and disc content are the same as the UK release. Releases have thick carbox, chipbox-ish casings. [Pictures]
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Complete Collection DVD new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release.
Mobile Suit Gundam Movie Triology Blu-ray Anime Limited, French release, but the discs are identical to the UK release
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Complete Collection Part 1-2 DVD new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release.
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny Complete Collection Part 1-2 new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release.
My Hime Complete Collection new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release. [Pictures]
My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu Season 1 Blu-Ray Complete Collection new and unwatched, but shrink has been removed, US Release by Sentai, Region Code A (Geolocked) [Pictures]
Nadia and the Secret of Blue Water Complete Collection Blu-ray Animatsu UK release, new and sealed
Nekomonogatari Black Blu-Ray UK Release by MVM, new and unwatched, but unpacked
Nekomonogatari White Blu-Ray UK Release by MVM, new and unwatched, but unpacked
Nisekoi Blu-ray Box 1/2 Kaze France release, but the discs are identical to the UK release, Digipack release with artcarts
No Game No Life Complete Collection Limited Edition new and shrinkwrapped, MVM's now out of print UK LE Blu-ray/DVD combo release with artcards, the soundtrack all in a chipbox. It's got a (very?) small bump on a corner.
Noein to your other self Complete Collection DVD DVDs of the US Funimation Combo release, new and unwatched. No cover or slipcover, but I am adding a 4-disc case (Blu-ray or DVD sized as you wish.). Regional Code 1+2+4. [Pictures]
Noragami Season 1 Complete Collection Blu-ray Blu-Ray half of the US Limited Edition by Funimation. Blu-rays are new and unwatched. Region Code A.
Noragami Season 1 Complete Collection DVD DVD half of the US Limited Edition by Funimation. Blu-rays are new and unwatched. Region Code 1.
Nourin No-Rin Complete Collection Madman AUS release, new and sealed
Nyan Koi! Complete Collection Blu-ray MVM UK Release, new and sealed
Omigamiden Legend of the Millenium Dragon Blu-Ray German edition, but included the Englisch dub/sub, Region Code B
One Piece Collection 2 DVD US Release by Funimation, new and shrinkwrapped, Region Code 1
Orange Complete Collection US Combo release by Funimation, new and unwatched, but with the DVD removed and the 4disc case replaced with a 2disc case, region code A/B
Orange Complete Collection US Combo release by Funimation, new and unwatched, but with the DVD removed and the 4disc case replaced with a 2disc case, region code A/B
Origin Spirits of the Past Blu-ray Manga UK Release
Outlaw Star Blu-ray/DVD Limited Edition with 100 page artbook new and shrinkwrapped, US Blu-ray DVD combo release by Funimation, special packaging box with an extra thick artbook
Outlaw Star Complete Collection Blu-Ray Anime Limited UK Release, new and sealed
Paranoia Agent Vol. 2 DVD US release
Phi Brain Season 1 Part 1-2, Season 2 Part 1-2 Blu-Ray Sentai US release
Phi Brain Season 1 Part 1-2, Season 2 Part 1-2 Blu-Ray Sentai US release [Pictures]
Photo Kano Complete Collection Blu-ray Sentai US release
Planetes Complete Collection DVD new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release.
Polyphonica Complete Collection DVD US release by Sentai, Region Code 1 [Pictures]
Prince of Stride Blu-ray Complete Collection Funimation US Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A/B. Has an O-card slipcover.
Prison School Complete Collection Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Funimation US release, new and sealed
Psychic School Wars Blu-ray/DVD Funimation US release, new and sealed
Psycho Pass Season 2 Complete Collection Blu-Ray US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A+B. Has the o-card slipcover.
Rage of the Bahamut: Genesis Complete Collection Blu-Ray US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A+B. Has an o-card slipcover.
Rolling Girls Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVD Funimation US Release, new and sealed
Sakura Wars The Complete TV Series DVD US release by Sentai, 4-disc release 25 episodes, watched once, RC1
Selector Infected Wixos Anime Complete Collection BD/DVD new and shrinkwrapped, US release by Funimation, Region Code A/1. Has an o-card slipcover.
Sengoku Basa Samurai Kings The Last Party Movie Blu-ray/DVD Manga UK release, new and sealed
Seraph of the End Part 1 Blu-ray UK Universal release
Shakugan no Shana The Movie Blu-ray Funimation US release, new and unwatched, combo release, but with the DVD removed. Blu-ray is new and unwatched and I have replaced the 2-disc case with a 1-disc case, region code A, with dub
Space Brothers Blu-ray Collection 1-8 (komplette Serie) Sentai US release
Spice & Wolf Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD Complete Collection Limited Edition US Funimation release
Spice & Wolf Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD Complete Collection US Funimation release
Starmyu Complete Collection Blu-Ray US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A. Has an O-card slipcover. [Pictures]
Strawberry Panic Complete Collection DVD US Release by Media Blasters (Anime Works), RC1, watched once
Terror in Resonance Ultimate Edition Blu-ray/DVD Anime Limited UK release
The Heroic Legend of Arslan Season 2: Dust Storm Dance Complete Collection Blu Ray US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A. Has an O-card slipcover. [Pictures]
The Heroic Legends of Arslan Season 1 Blu-Ray Limited Premium Edition Part 1 new & shrinkwrapped, UK Release [Pictures]
The Legend of the Legendary Heroes Complete Collection Blu-ray Funimation release, Code A/B, without the DVDs
The Tatami Galaxy Complete Collection Blu-ray Collector's Edition Anime Limited UK release
The Tatami Galaxy Complete Collection DVD Digipack Release by Beez [Pictures]
The World Only God Knows Ultimate Edition DVD Season 1-2, Tenri Arc, Season 3 Goddess Arc, Sentai US release
Tiger & Bunny: the Beginning Collector's Edition Anime Limited's UK Blu-ray & DVD Combo release, new and shrinkwrapped
Tiger & Bunny: the Rising Japanese Limited Edition Japanese release with English subtitles, Digipack in Artbox, Special Features Disc, Special CD, Booklets and filmstrip
Tokyo ESP Complete Collection Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Funimation US release, new and sealed
Tokyo Ghoul Season 1 Collector's Edition Blu-Ray/DVD Funimation US release, new and sealed
Tokyo Ghoul Season 1 Limited Edition + Root A Blu-Ray Bundle US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and instead of the DVD case Root A is being frankensteined into the LE artbox.
Tonari no Seki-kun The Master of Killing Time Complete Collection Blu-ray Sentai US release
Tsukiuta The Animation Complete Collection Blu-Ray US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A/B. Has an O-card slipcover. [Pictures]
Unbreakable Machine Doll Complete Collection Limited Edition US Limited Edition release by Funimation in a chipbox, blu rays are new and unwatched, DVDs watched once, Region Code A/B/1/2/4, comes with a 12 page booklet full of artwork [Pictures]
Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Complete Collection Sentai US release, region code A (Geolocked)
Wish Upon the Pleaides Complete Collection Blu-Ray UK Animatsu Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code B. Has an O-card slipcover. [Pictures]
Witch Hunter Robin Complete Collection DVD new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release. [Pictures]
Wolf Girl & Black Prince DVD Complete Collection Sentai US release
Wolf's Rain Complete Collection DVD new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release. [Pictures]
Your Name Blu-ray Funimation US release, new and sealed, Region Code A/1, with slipcover
Your Name DVD Frankensteined set: You get the UK DVD inside a Blu-ray case with the US case wrap
Your Name Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Funimation US release with OST and hardcover Artbook, new and sealed
Your Name Steelbook Limited Edition Anime Limited UK release with OST, Blu-ray has been replaced with the fixed version

SLIPCOVERS & CHIPBOXES & EXTRAS
A Certain Magical Index II Part 1-2 (somewhat worn)
Black Butler Season 1 Anime Classics (somewhat worn)
Kancolle Complete Collection
Lucky Star Complete Collection
Shakugan no Shana Season 2 Part 2, Season 3 Part 2

ANIME (WITH FRENCH DUB OR SUB) WITHOUT ENGLISH
All releases have Region Code B/2
Accel World Série Integrale Edition Saphir Blu Ray Complete Collection complete series digipack in a chipbox. New and shrinkwrapped. Audio: Japanese, French, subs: French [Pictures]
Aria The Origination DVD Slimpack in a box French Kaze release, complete third season
Black Blood Brothers l'Integrale DVD complete series, French release, Audio: Japanese, subs: French [Pictures]
Card Captor Sakura Integrale: DVD Collector 1-2 + Box French release, two Collector's Digipacks with chipbox and booklet, in yet another chipbox, new and shrinkwrapped [Pictures]
Cosmo Warrior Zero + Gaiden (La jeuness d'Albator) Volume 1-3 DVD 15 episodes complete series, French release, Audio: Japanese, Subs: French [Pictures]
DT Eightron Intégrale DVD complete series, French release, Audio: Japanese, Subs: French [Pictures]
Durarara! Season 1 Integrale DVD Dybex France release, Slimpack
Fate/Zero Blu Ray/DVD Combo Box 1-2 complete series, French release, Audio: Japanese, Subs: French, Digipack combo Release in 2 parts, new and unwatched, but unpacked [Pictures]
Ghost Hound DVD Vol. 1-2 (komplett) neu und eingeschweißt, frz. Erstauflage, Digipack mit Schubern und hochwertigen "Ghostbook" Brooklets. Regionalcode 2, also auch auf deutschen Playern abspielbar! Audio: Japanisch, Französisch, UT: Französisch
Glass Fleet Partie 1-2 DVD Complete series, French Slimpack release. 6 DVDs in two boxes. The first box has a little scratch on the cover. Audio: Japanese, Subs: French [Pictures]
Gokusen Intégrale DVD complete series, digipack in chiobox, with booklet, French release, Audio: Japanese, French, Subs: French [Pictures]
Grenadier Complete Collection DVD complete series, French release, Audio: Japanese, Subs: French [Pictures]
Gunparade March DVD Volume 1-3 + Box complete series, French release, Audio: Japanese, Subs: French
Hikaru no Go - Intégrale - Edition Collector Limitée (24 DVD + Livrets) complete series, French release, Audio: Japanese, French, Subs: French 3 Digipacks in chipboxes, each shrinwrapped in yet another outer box holding the three boxes, new and unwatched (Amazon link for infos)
Hunter X Hunter TV + OVA DVD in 3 Boxen complete series, French release, Audio: Japanese, French, Subs: French, 3 Digipacks with booklet in 3 chipboxes, Französische Ausgabe, one of boxes has some transport damage [Pictures]
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Intégrale - Edition Collector DVD Fren release, the OVAs series from 1993 and 2000 on 5 DVDs in digipack in chipbox with booklet. Audio: Japanese, French, Subs: French
K Project Season 1 The Complete Series Blu-ray/DVD französisches Release von Kazé, Blu-ray/DVD Combo, neu und eingeschweißt, Digipack mit Schuber, Region Code B/2, also auch auf deutschen Playern abspielbar! Audio: japanisch, französisch, englisch. UT: Englisch, Französisch
Kenshin le Vagabond Seisouhen OVA Blu-ray French release, new and unwatched
Kenshin le Vagabond The Movie OVA Blu-ray French release, new and unwatched
Kenshin le Vagabond Tsuiokuhen OVA Blu-ray French release, new and unwatched
Kenshin OVA: Le chapitre de respiration (Seisouhen/Reflection) DVD French release, audio: French, Japanese, subs: french [Pictures]
Michiko & Hatchin Complete Collection DVD French release by Dybex, 4 DVDs in 2 Slimpack DVD cases in a box, audio: Japanese, subs: French [Pictures]
Mobile Suit Gundam Movie Trilogy Blu-ray new and sealed
Nisekoi Blu-ray Box 1 of 2 Kaze release
Origine (Origin: Spirits of the Past) DVD French DVD Release, Audio: japanese, French, UT: French, Dutch, new and unwatched, but I had the black amaray case replaced with a white one, because it looked better (can change it back) [Pictures]
Prince of Tennis Volume 1-2 DVD French release, audio: Japanese, subs: French, Episodes 1-24, Digipack in Box, which have little scratches
Rumiko Takahashi Anthologie - Coffret intégrale collector DVD slimpack DVDs in a box [Pictures]
Sakura Taisen OVA Prestige Collection DVD complete OVA series Sakura Taisen: Ouka Kenran and Sakura Taisen: Gouka Kenran, French Digipack release, audio: Japanese, subs: French [Pictures]
Scrapped Princess - Intégrale - Edition Collector DVD French Digipack release in chipbox and with booklet and bonus video material. Audio: Japanese, French, subs: French
Shakugan No Shana - Intégrale (Saison 1) Edition Gold, DVD audio: French, Japanese, subs: French, digipackck in chipbox, watched once, complete season 1 [Pictures]
Sol Bianca The Legacy Intégrale DVD complete series, 2 DVD with Slipcover for both DVDs, audio: French, subs: French [Pictures]
The Heroic Legends of Arslan Blu-Ray Anime Limited Premium Edition Part 1 UK release, includes French
Tokyo Godfathers DVD audio: French, Japanese, subs: French
Tough DVD audio: French, Japanese, subs: French
Utena - Film Edition Prestige / Utena Revolutionary Girl The Movie Prestige Edition French release, comes with the Original Sountrack and director's commentary, watched once [Pictures]
Utena - Intégrale / Utena Revolutionary Girl DVD Complete Collection French release, 8 Slimpacks in a Box, DVD 1-2 have been watched the others are new and unwatched [Pictures]
Witch Hunter Robin Complete Collection DVD new and sealed

ANIME (WITH GERMAN DUB OR SUB) WITHOUT ENGLISH
Aldnoah.Zero Volume 1 + Sammelschuber neu und eingeschweißt
Beyond the Boundary Blu-ray Volume 1
Death Parade Blu Ray Volume 2-3 new and unwatched, but unsealed
Digimon Tri Steelbook Blu-ray Volume 1-3
Fate stay/night Unlimited Bladeworks Volume 1 Blu-Ray + OST + Sammelschuber German Slim Digipack release by Peppermint with OST and chipbox
Fate stay/night Unlimited Bladeworks Volume 1 Blu-Ray + OST German Slim Digipack release by Peppermint with OST Extra, new and unwatched [Pictures]
Fate/Grand Order: First Order Blu-ray new and in shrink
Free Season 1 Blu-ray Volume 1
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Blu ray Staffel 1 Vol. 1
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Heart Throb Blu ray Season 2 Vol.1
No Game No Life Blu Ray Volume 1-2 + OSTs neu und ungeschaut mit Soundtrack!
Sailor Moon Crystal Blu-ray Volume 5 (Season 3) + Sammelschuber new and sealed
Sailor Moon Crystal Blu-ray Volume 5 (Season 3) + Sammelschuber watched once
Shirobako Blu Ray Volume 1 new and unwatched, but unpacked [Pictures]
SteinsGate The Movie Blu-Ray new and unwatched, but unpacked [Pictures]
Yosuga no Sora Mediabook Edition Blu-ray Volume 1

ANIME (WITH OTHER DUB OR SUB) WITHOUT ENGLISH
Black Rock Shooter Blu-ray Volume 1 (of 2) Italian Version, still sealed.

Last edited:
Still on my scavenger's hunt (I did not find what I was looking for....) But to conclude the not-so-planned update series of today:

IMG_1583003827930_24106.jpg

Right, France has had a release of Legend of the Galactic Heroes: My Conquest Is the Sea of Stars. And I had gotten it and pretty much forgotten about having it.
It's not English friendly, but perhaps somebody might want something official that is not that monster Sentai box.

New for Sale:
Happy Sugar Life Volume 1
Mythical Beast Investigator 1

Both were decent enough of a read, but probably will not read again. But I plan to pick them up again sometime, in case somebody might be interested in more volumes.

New for Sale:
Oh Maidens of the Savage Season 1-4

Well, that triple from before just got completed with the beginning after, so I can at least read that batch. That duplicated v2 in unread state is still also there though.

Last edited:
New for Sale:
Animeta! 1

This volume must be having the best paper quality I've ever seen in normal-editioned Manga in English.
Definitely a recommendable read content wise, too, but somehow it also feels like I could just read a bit more of Anime staff + Sakuga twitter.

New for Sale:
Restaurant to Another World Light Novel 1 - new and unread
Gunslinger Girl Volume 1-4 DVD Complete Bundle

First another duplicate that surfaced up, second I'm likely not going to watch again after all, so can go out.

New for sale:
Become you 1 - read once

would be interested to read further on, in case sombody's intereste, but so far it's not interesting enough for English prices without knowing someone to take them off me afterwards. (And perhaps a German edition might actuall come around.)

Back