Luna's Search & Sale pile

Luna

Pokémon Master
new for sale:
Gundam 00 Movie A Wakening of a Trailblazer Blu-ray

Bandai's US release from back of the day. (Not sure, might even be region free? ?_?) The combo DVD has been removed, the BD is otherwise new and untouched. (Yeeees, I never watched it even once all these years.) I got the Nozomi Box, so this is surplus to requirements now.

In case somebody might already want it ahead of time before AL comes with their release somewhen.
Blurb, correction: It's the normal Blu-ray-only edition that I have there. Used to have the combo, but as it was DVD-case sized I ditched it and replaced it with the BD-only one.
(Which only made for years long mimatch with my DVD-sized Beez DVDs instead, but oh well. Those are going out as well anyway.)

Luna

Pokémon Master
New for Sale:
O Maidens in Your Savage Volume 2, 2, 3, 4 - new and not read

So, I messed up by buying volume 2 twice instead of a volume 1-2 and then I just learned that the German release volume 1 is out already. (Somebody tell me that ealier. x.x) So I suppose I'll stick with that one, since getting the rest in English is going to be more expensive than the whole thing in German.

Luna

Pokémon Master
New for Sale:
Requiem of the Rose King Volume 1- new and unread

I blind dipped this one in English and then blind dipped the same thing in German again without really noticing it's the same, because German and English editions have diffrent cover illustrations. x.x"