Luna's Search & Sale pile

Luna

Death Scythe
new for sale:
Astra Lost in Space 1 volume 1

haven't read it yet, but just learned that the German edition has been announced, so this one's going out either way.

Also new for search:
Card Captor Sakura Collector's Edition 1-9
dunno yet, if I go for the English ones, or the JP ones (there it's the Nakayaoshi 60th anniversary edition)

and, probably a very long shot, but:
What did you eat yesterday 3

it went OOP, when I didn't pay attention because I didn't know I had a hole right there. x.x

Luna

Death Scythe
New Manga for Sale:
Welcome to the Ballroom 1-6, 8
O Maidens in your Savage Season 5

The latter goes up onto the bundle of the previous volumes 1-4. Also, if somebody is interested in Welcome to the Ballroom volumes 9 and up, I'd be interested to continue it, if I have someone to take the volumes off of me~

Luna

Death Scythe
New for Sale:
Sorcerer Stabber Orphen + Revenge Complete Collection DVD ✿ Sentai US release ✿ region code 1 ✿ Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English

Luna

Death Scythe
New for Sale:
Kenka Bancho Otome Complete Collection Blu-ray ✿ new & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate case ✿ Funimation US release ✿ region code A+B ✿ Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English

Birdie Num Num

Dandy Guy, in Space
Yep, I do! But just to be sure - it's French. There never was an English edition of it (afaik).
I know, I was thinking of doing a bit of translation to read it.. how much for the set? Also do you know if volume 15 is the last one so it's the complete story?

Luna

Death Scythe
New for Sale:
Enride Collection 1-2 Blu-ray Complete Series Bundle ✿ DVDs have been removed from the combo release ✿ Funimation US release ✿ region code A ✿ With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English

(DVDs have not moved hands yet though)

Last edited:

Luna

Death Scythe
New for Sale:

First Love Monster Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVD ✿ new & sealed ✿ Funimation US release ✿ region code A+B/1+2+4 ✿ With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
First Love Monster Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVD ✿ new & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate case ✿ Funimation US release ✿ region code A+B/1+2+4 ✿ With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English

Well, for whatever reason I got this twice (probably mistook it for Interviews with Monster Girls accidentially the second time?)

Luna

Death Scythe
New for Sale:
Trickster Part 1-2 Complete Bundle Blu-ray ✿ DVDs have been removed from the combo release ✿ Funimation US release ✿ region code A+B ✿ With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English

(DVDs have not moved hands yet though.)

Luna

Death Scythe
Luna is making another attempt on to tidy up her book towers.
Obligatory duplicates incoming to go out again~

English ✿ Is it Wrong to Pick Up girls in a Dungeon? 14 ✿ New and unread • Big sized • With colour pages
English ✿ Is it Wrong to Pick Up girls in a Dungeon? On The Side Sword Oratoria 3 ✿ New and unread • Big sized • With colour pages
English ✿ Mushoku Tensei Manga 2-5, 7 ✿ With colour pages

Luna

Death Scythe
Also to go out:
Kiss & White Lily for My Dearest Girl 1, 3

Got the English ones, learned just today that it's licensed for German release. =x

Luna

Death Scythe
Manga for sale:
Kiss & White Lily for My Dearest Girl 1, 3, 7
Vampire Knight Memories 1-2

KWL 3 and 7 are unread /who knows why airhead me has such wold gaps again...) VKM meanwhile appears to be a another dumb case of having bought the wrong language edition.