Luna's Search & Sale pile

new for sale:
Astra Lost in Space 1 volume 1

haven't read it yet, but just learned that the German edition has been announced, so this one's going out either way.

Also new for search:
Card Captor Sakura Collector's Edition 1-9
dunno yet, if I go for the English ones, or the JP ones (there it's the Nakayaoshi 60th anniversary edition)

and, probably a very long shot, but:
What did you eat yesterday 3

it went OOP, when I didn't pay attention because I didn't know I had a hole right there. x.x

New Manga for Sale:
Welcome to the Ballroom 1-6, 8
O Maidens in your Savage Season 5

The latter goes up onto the bundle of the previous volumes 1-4. Also, if somebody is interested in Welcome to the Ballroom volumes 9 and up, I'd be interested to continue it, if I have someone to take the volumes off of me~

New for Sale:
Sorcerer Stabber Orphen + Revenge Complete Collection DVD ✿ Sentai US release ✿ region code 1 ✿ Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English

New for Sale:
Kenka Bancho Otome Complete Collection Blu-ray ✿ new & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate case ✿ Funimation US release ✿ region code A+B ✿ Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English

New for Sale:
Enride Collection 1-2 Blu-ray Complete Series Bundle ✿ DVDs have been removed from the combo release ✿ Funimation US release ✿ region code A ✿ With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English

(DVDs have not moved hands yet though)

Last edited:
New for Sale:

First Love Monster Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVD ✿ new & sealed ✿ Funimation US release ✿ region code A+B/1+2+4 ✿ With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
First Love Monster Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVD ✿ new & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate case ✿ Funimation US release ✿ region code A+B/1+2+4 ✿ With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English

Well, for whatever reason I got this twice (probably mistook it for Interviews with Monster Girls accidentially the second time?)

New for Sale:
Trickster Part 1-2 Complete Bundle Blu-ray ✿ DVDs have been removed from the combo release ✿ Funimation US release ✿ region code A+B ✿ With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English

(DVDs have not moved hands yet though.)

Luna is making another attempt on to tidy up her book towers.
Obligatory duplicates incoming to go out again~

English ✿ Is it Wrong to Pick Up girls in a Dungeon? 14 ✿ New and unread • Big sized • With colour pages
English ✿ Is it Wrong to Pick Up girls in a Dungeon? On The Side Sword Oratoria 3 ✿ New and unread • Big sized • With colour pages
English ✿ Mushoku Tensei Manga 2-5, 7 ✿ With colour pages

Also to go out:
Kiss & White Lily for My Dearest Girl 1, 3

Got the English ones, learned just today that it's licensed for German release. =x

Manga for sale:
Kiss & White Lily for My Dearest Girl 1, 3, 7
Vampire Knight Memories 1-2

KWL 3 and 7 are unread /who knows why airhead me has such wold gaps again...) VKM meanwhile appears to be a another dumb case of having bought the wrong language edition.

Manga for sale:
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition 7
new and unread
It's got a miniature bump on one of the corners due to transport, which is hard to see as long as you don't see it, but now that I know it's there it just bugs me

Last edited:
Back