Luna's Search & Sale pile

Luna

Magical Girl
NOTE: I live at the German/Swiss border, but I know somebody in the UK, with whom I quite regularly exchange packages. So shipping should be not the biggest dealbreaker, since things from me can be shipped from the UK (with a little bit of patience).

================SEARCH LIST================

ANIME:
English Editions in particular:
Blu-ray if not further specified.
Clannad S1 (or S1-2 Complete Collection)
Cross Ange
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!; and later installments
Hibike Euphonium Season 2;
Kara no Kyoukai Blu Ray Disc Box japanese or Aniplex USA or whichever BD edition that has the epilogue included
Kuromukuro;
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
March Comes Like a Lion Season 1 Part 1 Aniplex USA Release
Mary and The Witch's Flower
Monogatari Franchise Aniplex USA or Japanese original versions of every instance except Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari Black and Kizumonogatari Part 1.
Mononoke; Acquaintance search. Must have English subtitles.
Tamako Love Story Movie;
Tamako Market;
The Big O;
Your lie in April Part 2; UK release by AL
Yuki Yuna Is A Hero

No Edition in particular/No known English Version:
No English release for these that I know of. I don't depend on subtitles, so would take any other version, too, including Japanese editions as well. Blu-ray when there is a Blu-ray.
List sorted by new entries ascending.

Classroom Crisis;
Fate Stay Night Heaven's Feel Part 2 and up
Heartcatch Precure Blu-Ray
Lupin the Third Goemon Ishikawa's Spray of Blood
Lupin the Third Jigen's Gravestone;
Mushishi Himuhakage Blu-ray
Mushishi Second Season Blu-ray
Natsume Yuujinchou Season 5 and later
Ojamajo Doremi Motto, Dokkan, Naisho, the movies Blu-ray;
Yozakura Quarted Hana no Uta & Hoshi no Umi;

The more Obscure and Exotic Stuff:
I doubt anybody has these, but testing my luck anyway.
Saiunkoku Monogatari Season 2 (I have vol. 1 from the Japanese edition already)
Kawa no Hikari
✿ White Album 2
✿ Akage no Anne
✿ Ashita no Nadja
✿ Kino no Tabi: Byouki no Kuni
✿ Kino no Tabi: Nanika o suru tame ni
✿ Kino no Tabi Tou no Kuni
✿ Kemono no Souja Erin
✿ Romeo no Aoi Sora
✿ The Prince of Tennis (first TV Series)
I already have the first 112 episodes in French/Japanese editions already.
The Prince of Tennis (anything else) barring some specials
Charlotte Limited First Press Volume with Aniplex+ Extra: Storyboard of the complete first episode Mainly after the storyboard actually, so would take that single, too.
Dennou Coil Volume 9 Limited Edition with Storyboard DVD own the first 8 volumes already by chance, so it's more of a completionist thing here
Mawaru Penguindrum Blu Ray Reedition Box I like after the box artwork and more of a completionist thing, since already own the Japanese single release.
Shinsekai Yori Blu Ray Volume 1-9 Max 10€/volume. Only complete. Just a completionist thing since it's one of my favorite shows, which I already own two times so pretty low priority.
Ghost Hound DVD Volume 1-8 This is for artwork hunting, less for the anime itself, which I already own in three editions. I very much adore Mariko Oka's official illustrations, so if somebody has just the covers and the booklets that's fine, too.
Uta~Kata うた∽かた Summer Memory BOX Volume 2 Just a completionist thing, since I somehow got the first volume.
Kenshin Tsuiokuhen Blu-ray Remaster or the Aniplex of America import. Just a completionist thing since it's my all time favorite Anime.
Kenshin Seisouhen Blu-ray Remaster or the Aniplex of America import. Just a completionist thing since it's one of my favorite shows.
Gankutsuou Blu-Ray Box Just a completionist thing since it's one of my favorite shows.

French Editions in particular:
Boruto - Naruto Next Generations - Coffret Blu-Ray Vol. 1+

German Editions in particular:
Death Parade Volume 1
Digimon Tamers (Season 2) Volume 1-3 with Box
Digimon Tri Blu-ray Volume 5 and later
Gintama Movie 2 Blu Ray
Nagi no Asukara Volume 1+Box
No Game No Life Volume 3
Todara Dora Volume 1+Box

BARGAIN SEARCH ANIME:
Some version upgrades or other random titles which I would watch, if I get them (really) cheap, but am also not missing out on them. So price beats them all. Unless noted no edition preference, but as per default Blu-ray is preferred.
List sorted by new entries descending.

Buddy Complex
Sakura Trick
And Yet The Town Moves
Blade Dance Of The Elementalers
If Her Flag Breaks
Brynhildr In The Darkness
Patlabor Franchise
ARGEVOLLEN
Sabagebu Survival Game Club
Qwaser Of Stigmata
Leviathan The Last Defense
Atelier Escha & Logy Alchemists Of The Dusk Sky
Solty Rei
Chronicles Of The Going Home Club
Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt December Sky
Silver Spoon Season 2
Valvrave The Liberator
Mayo Chiki
Oreshura
Kimi Ni Todoke From Me To You Season 2
Sky Wizards Academy
Heavy Object
Haganai
Wakaba Girl
Gundam Unicorn
We Without Wings
Akame ga Kill Part 2 BD (UK Release)
Cluster Edge
High School DxD
Sands Of Destruction
Shigurui Death Frenzy
Endride;
Nurse Witch Komugi R ;
Divine Gate;
Bakuon;
Ouran High School Host Club (Anime Limited CE);
Oreimo Season 1-2;
The Comic Artist & His Assistants;
Beck
Blazblue: Alter Memory
Castle Town Dandelion
Nerima Daikon Brothers
the Place Promied in Our Earlier Days/Voices of a Distant Star (Anime Limited Film Double Pack)
Gate
Love Live! Franchise (Except Love Live! School Idol Project S1 and Love Live Sunshine)
Gundam Stuff that I have not yet watched (MAL List here)
Ushio & Tora
Nodame Cantabile Season 1 Australian Edition by Siren I already have the Japanese Blu-ray Box with all seasons and the Japanese single DVD releases of Season one. This one is just for curiosity on that Singaporean English dub.
Hidamari Sketch Season 3
Food Wars
Non Non Biyori Season 3 and later installments

... more to come, or suggest me something I have not watched yet (MAL List here) or if you have something really really cheap suggest me anything and I'll ask some acquantainces.

ACQUAINTANCE MEGA BARGAIN ANIME SEARCH:
I have an acquaintance who basically takes anything as long as they fit the following criteria:
- Only complete (series/seasons/movies)
- Has English dub or sub, German would do, too, but English is preferrable
- Cheaper than 5GBP per show (or at least per cour)
- DVD or BD doesn't matter
- Regioncode doesn't matter
- Can come without release packaging
- Playable
- He doesn't have it already
If you have something that fits and want to get rid of it, let me know and I can ask whether he already has it. =D

MANGA:
Given that there is shipping to be considered I'd be mostly only interested in harder to find searches and cheap bundles. If you have something just drop me a note~
Master Keaton 6-end
Don't Say Anymore Darling
Kagerou Daze Light Novels Volume 8+

========================SALES LIST========================

Stuff from my Sales List can be shipped from Germany, Switzerland and the UK.
For shipping within the UK at UK rates may take a bit longer, since I would add it to a bulk shipping (which occurs every few month) to an acquantaince who would forward it.
(Rates checked 2018)
No insurance & without tracking:
Letter sealed <=500g, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm 3,7€
Letter sealed <=1kg, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm 7€
Letter sealed <=2kg, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm 17€
(Adding tracking on letters is +2.5€)
Books-only <=500g, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm economy=3,2€ priority=3,7€
Books-only <=1kg, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm economy=6€ priority=7€
Books-only <=2kg, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm economy=12€ priority=17€

With insurance & tracking, flat weight of <=25kg on all sizes:
XS Parcel (longest + shortest edge <=30cm) 10€
S Parcel (longest + shortest edge <=50cm) 14€
M Parcel (longest + shortest edge <=80cm) 19€
L Parcel (longest + shortest edge <=120cm) 29€

With insurance & tracking by size and weight:
Small Package <2kg (max. 60 x 30 x 15 cm) 14€
Package <5kg (max. 120 x 60 x 60 cm) 16€
Package <10kg (max. 120 x 60 x 60 cm) 21€
Package <20kg (max. 120 x 60 x 60 cm) 32€
Package <21.5kg (max. 120 x 60 x 60 cm) 45€
I can also send from Switzerland, but unless it's to Switzerland shiping from Germany is usually cheaper.

NOTE : Pictures linking is gradually to be updated. Meanwhile you can also take a look to the photos in my German organized Dropbox gallery, or simply ask me if you're looking for something particular.

TECHINICAL STUFF:
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Outer Protection Cover with east Asian flower pattern; new and unused, has the extra function auf auto-shutting off the kindle, when not in use (Amazon Link) [Pictures]
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Screen Glass; For an extra protection of the screen. Not used. [Pictures]
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite; new and unused, except for one test run. [Pictures]

MANGA IN ENGLISH:
Unless otherwise mentioned condition is good to new
Bokurano 7, 8; new accidentially bought twice
Food Wars 5; new, accidentially got the English one instead of the German one
Gerard & Jacques 1-2; complete series
Gundam Origin Volume 1, 4, 9; English, Hardcover release by Vertical, vol. 1 is still shrinkwrapped [Pictures]
Monkey High! 1-8; complete
Moon Boy 7-9; Yenpress Edition with mini poster
Non Non Biyori 1-2; with colour pages
not simple;
read once
Rose Guns Days Season 2 Volume 2; new, accidential bought it twice
Skip Beat Volume 41
Skip Beat Volume 41
Swallowing the World; OOP omnibus by Vertical
What Did You Eat Yesterday? Volume 2 // Fumi Yoshinaga; has quite some wear on the cover/backcover
Yamada-kun and the seven Witches 1-9; the plan was to get the German edition, but I messed up again...

LIGHT NOVELS/NOVELS IN ENGLISH:
Unless otherwise mentioned condition is good to new
Accel World Light Novel 4; pretty worn, because the postman messed up.
Another Episode S/0; Hardcover, new and unread (somehow bought it twice)
Bakemonogatari Volume 1-3; US Vertical novel release, new and unread.
Black Jack Volume 2 Vertical release, has some wear at the edges
Durarara Light Novel 4; new, accidentially bought it twice
Kizumonogatari; US Vertical novel release, new and unread.
Nekomonogatari (Black); US Vertical novel release, new and unread.
Nisemonogatari Volume 1-2; US Vertical novel release, new and unread.

REGULAR NOVELS IN ENGLISH:
Prayers to Broken Stones // Dan Simmons; English, Paperback
Redshirts // John Scalzi; English, Hardcover+Dust Jacket

MANGA IN FRENCH:
Bokurano 1-5, 7 // Mohiro Kitoh; new and unread, with dust jacket
Gunslinger Girl 6 + Anime Episode 6 (French); from the French Collector's Box Edition, that attached an episode of the Anime to each volume. The Manga is unread and has a dust jacket [Pictures]
L'Épouse du dieu de l'eau (Bride of the Watergod) 1-5; with dust jacked and color pages
Le Fruit de l'Eternité (Mushi to Medama to Teddy Bear) 1-6; complete series, with dust jacket and colour pages
Little Queen (June, the Little Queen) 6; with dust jacket
Montrez moi la Chemin//Kita Konno; One Shot, with dust jacket and color page
Princess Jellyfish 7, 10; with dust jacket
Walkin' Buttlerfly 1-4; complete Series, big sized with dust jacket and colour pages

MANGA IN GERMAN:
Due to high fluctuation of the list (and probably low chances of being very interesting here) please look at my full list here: Verkaufe Manga/Anime/Anime OSTs/Artbooks/Anderes

MANGA IN JAPANESE:
Unless otherwise mentioned condition is good to new. All Japanese Mangas have dust jackets.
11gatsu no Gymnasium // Hagio Moto Bunko
11nin iru! // Hagio Moto; Bunko, included the sequel Zoku 11-nin Iru!: Higashi no Chihei, Nishi no Towa
Bara no Josephine 1 // Igarashi Yumiko & Ohiai, Kaoru,
Bokura ga Ita 16;
Bussi no Bussin 1-3 // Yuuki Kamatani; with color pages, from the author of von Nabari no O
Cake Cake Cake // Hagio Moto; Bunko
D. Gray-man 6; with Obi
Dennou Coil; One Shot, some pages are dirties, but no problems to be read
élDrive 5-6; has obi and a lot of colour pages
Fruits Basket Fanbooks Neko + Utage; with colour pages
Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy) Volume 1-18;
Hengen Taima Yakou: Karura Mau! 1; Bunko
Hikari to tomo ni.... (With the light ~ Raising an autistic child) 1; japanese, big Format and very thick
K Dream of Green; one shot [Pictures]
Kageki no Kuni no Alice 1 // Higuchi Tachibana; new and unread, have it twice somehow
Karneval Bangai-Hen: Ashita no Yakusoku // Mikanagi Touya; Spin-off/Prequel to the Karneval series with short stories
Massugu ni Junai; one shot
Mawaru Penguindrum Novel 1-2; with Obi and gold lettering
Mawaru Penguindrum Novel Volume 1-3; complete, with Obi and gold lettering
Mirai no Utena 3 // Saki Hiwatari;
Pandora Hearts 22; first press, has color pages, not read (have it twice...)
Planet Ladder 1;
Red Garden 1-3; with colour pages
Renchi na Himoto 1-2; with obi
Root∞Rexx: Honey Melody // Mikanagi Touko (author of Karneval); one shot with color pages and Obi
Rozen Maiden Kanzenban 3; japanisch, has color pages and gold lettering
Shin Angyo Onshi 1; has colour pages
Shounen Note 1-6 // Yuuki Kamatani (author of Nabari no Ou); has colour pages
Sugiru 17 no Haru // Fuyumi Ono & Yamamoto Kotetsuko; 2-in-1 Bunko complete release
Sugiru 17 no Haru 1 // Fuyumi Ono & Yamamoto Kotetsuko;
Sukitte ii na yo 12;
Taiyou no Mokushiroku A Spirit of the Sun 5-8, 10-15; by Kawaguchi Kaiji, author of Eagle and Zipang, Volume starts off right where the anime ends

ARTBOOKS:
Black Butler Artbook 2 Hardcover; German Hardcover release
Blue Exorcist Pocket Gallery Artbook; Japanese
Gakuen Alice Illustration Fan Bookl Volume 1 // Higuchi Tachibana; First Artbook of Alice Academy
Hana Kimi Illustrations of Hisaya Nakajo; japanese, with dust jacket and obi, has images to Hana Kimi and other works of the author
Kakinouchi Narumi Illustrations (Vampire Miyu, Vampire Yui, Charmer, Wanderer u.a.) ; with dust jacket and Obi
Nabari no Ou Liricamente Animate Artbook Storage Case; Animate-ecklusive limited storage case for the artbook. It got two pressure points on transport
Nourin "Kippu Illustrations" Artbook Storage Case mit Obi; Animate-ecklusive limited storage case for the artbook. Case comes with an obi [Pictures]
Rebo to Dive Amano Akira Characters Visual Book; Illustrations for Hitman Reborn, Psycho Pass and Amano's current series ēlDLIVE
Sunadokei Hikako Ashihara Collection; with dust jacket and short Manga

MERCHANDISE:
An army of Nyanko-Sensei Gashapons (Capsule Toys) from the Natsume Yuujinchou/Natsume's Book of Friends Franchise, all new and unused
Assassination Classroom Poster [Pictures]
Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy) Hair Ribbon; new and unused [Pictures]
Gintama Movie II Kanketsu-hen Gashapon Keychain Figurine Elizabeth (Mysterious hidden figure); new and shrinkwrapped [Pictures]
Natsume Yuujinchou/Natsume's Book of Criends: Nyanko Plush; new and unused , c.a. 20cm long and 10cm wide [Pictures]
Natsume Yuujinchou/Natsume’s Book of Friends Capsule Toys: Chobi; new and shrinkwrapped [Pictures]
Natsume Yuujinchou/Natsume’s Book of Friends Capsule Toys: One-Eyed Yokai; new and shrinkwrapped [Pictures]
Record of Lodoss Ward Card Game Set; cards new and shrinkwrapped, comes in a storage box [Pictures]
Sailor Moon Keychain Figure; used [Pictures]
Saiunkoku Monogatari (The Story of Saiunkoku) DVD Storage Box; Extra that came with Geneon's Limited Edition Volume 1 [Pictures]

ANIME (JAPANESE IMPORTS):
Gintama The Movie II Gintama Kanketsu-hen Yorozuya yo eien nare; new and unwatched, because I ended up having it twice somehow.... [Pictures]

ANIME (WITH ENGLISH DUB OR SUB)
Note: If you are looking for some more recent Funimation title there is a good chance I might have it on my yet-to-watch-pile (I usually get them pretty soon, before the first editions go OOP and I have to deal with the ugly S.A.V.E. green). Most of whose contents end up in my sales list afterwards. Just drop me a note. ^^
Akame ga Kill Blu-ray Part 1; UK Release
Aquarian Age Sign for Evolution Complete Collection DVD; US release by ADV, RC1, watched once
Arcana Famiglia Complete Collection Blu-ray; US Sentai release. Region Code A+B. Complete Series with the OVA. [Pictures]
Aria The Animation DVD Litebox Part 1-2; US Nozomi release, complete season, new and unwatched but unpacked
Aria The Natural Limited Edition part 1 + Litebox Part 2; US Nozomi release, complete second season, new and unwatched but unpacked. part 1 is a slimpack in a box and with booklets
Assasination Classroom Blu-Ray Limited Complete Collection Season 1-2; US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A. Has o-card slipcovers. Season 1 part 1 is the LE with the Artbox and all extras.
Assasination Classroom Blu-Ray Limited Edition Season 1 Part; UK Anime Limited release.
Attack on Titan Blu-Ray Complete Collection Part 1-2; US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A. Has o-card slipcovers. [Pictures]
Attack on Titan Part 1 Limited Edition; Funimation's first Limited Edition with lenticular, new and Shrinkwrapped. Digibook with booklet, US Blu-ray/DVD Combo. Regionalcode A/1. [Pictures]
Beyond the Boundary Complete Collection Blu-ray; UK release
Blue Drop The Complete 13 Episodes Series; US DVD release by Sentai, Region Code 1
Code Geass Blu-Ray Complete Collection, US release by Funimation, Blu-ray release of the first season with slipcover, new and shrinkwrapped. [Pictures]
Code Geass R2 DVDs, New and unwatched. Presumably Region Code 1, these are loose discs
Code Geass R2 Mono Audio Blu-rays, The second R2 season's Mono-Audio Blu-rays, Blu-rays are new and unwatched. Region Code A, these are loose discs
Date A Live Season 1 Blu-ray; US Funimation S.A.V.E. Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A.
Diabolik Lovers Season 1 Blu-Ray; US release by Sentai, Region Code A [Pictures]
Durarara! Season 1 & Durarara x2 Shou Collector's Editions; Season 1: with corrected discs, Season 2: Has a bump on a corner. All extras are included.
Durarara! Season 1 & Durarara x2 Shou Collector's Editions; Season 1: with corrected discs, Season 2: Has a bump on a corner. All extras are included.
Eden Of The East The Complete Series + Movies Premium Edition Blu-Ray; Out of print US release by Funimation, Region Code A/B, digipack release with artcards, stickers, certificate of authenticity and two fold outs.
Elfen Lied Complete Collection Blu-ray; US release by Sentai, Region Code A on Backcover, but it's also Region Code b [Pictures]
Escaflowne - The Movie DVD; US release, Region Code 1
Eureka 7 Complete Collection Part 1-2 DVD; new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release. [Pictures]
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Complete Collection DVD; US Release by Sentai, watched once
Fate/Zero Blu-Ray Part 1-2; UK release by MVM, new and shrinkwrapped
From the New World Collection 1-2 DVD; US release by Sentai, the complete series, Collection. 1: new and unwatched, but unpacket, Collection 2: new and shrinkwrapped [Pictures]
Gintama Collection 1-4 DVD, Sentai DVD release, new and unwatched, but shrinkwrap has been removed.
Gintama The Movie (Shin Benizakura-Hen); US Sentai Blu Ray release, new and shrinkwrapped. [Pictures]
Guilty Crown Blu-ray Part 1; UK Release
Gundam - Reconguista in G - Complete Box Set [Blu-ray]; UK Collector's Edition release from Anime Limited. This one's sitting in the UK btw. You could get it for UK shipping right away without German shipping or a middleman wait. =O
Gundam Wing Complete Collection Part 1+2 DVD; Beez release, Cover/Backcover auf in French, layout, box and discs are the same as the UK release.
Gurren Lagann Complete Collection DVD; new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release.
Hidamari Sketch Season 1 Complete Collection Blu-Ray; UK release [Pictures]
House of Five Leaves (Sarai-ya Goyou) DVD; new and shrinkwrapped, backcover paper piece in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release. Digibook release.
Is the Order a Rabbit? Blu-ray; US Release by Sentai, Region Code A
Jinki: Extend Complete Collection; US release, 3-DVD Slimpack Edition in a chipbox [Pictures]
K Project Season 1 The Complete Series Blu-ray/DVD; French Release by Kazé, Blu-ray/DVD Combo, new and shrinkwrapped, aside from backcover identical release to the UK edition
K Project Season 1 The Complete Series; US Release by VIZ, Blu-ray/DVD Combo, new and in shrink, with booklet book, region code A/1
K-On Season 1 Complete Collection Sentai US release, region code A, new and unwatched but unpacked
K-on! The Movie Blu-ray; UK release by Manga UK, new and unwatched, but I have removed the DVD half of the combo.
Karneval Complete Collection S.A.V.E. Blu-Ray/DVD Combo; US release by Funimation, new and shrinkwraped, Region Code A+B/1 [Pictures]
Labyrinth of Grisaia / Eden of Grisaia Blu-ray Complete Collection, US release by Sentai
Level E Limited Edition DVD; US Release by Funimation, Limited Edition Combo release with Chipbox, but with series duplicate on BDs removed. Region Code A.
Little Busters! Refrain Season 2 Complete Collection; UK release by MVM, new and shrinkwrapped, region code B [Pictures]
Little Busters! Season 1 Complete Collection; UK release by MVM, new and shrinkwrapped, region code B [Pictures]
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Collector's Edition Sentai's out of print limited collector's edition, Blu-ray and DVDs housed in a chipbox along with a hardcover booklet and numerous extras. New and unwatched, but I've unpacked it to check the completeness of the contents. You1204025d also get some extras from the German edition. Feeling out for good offers here. I would keep it, but it's a taking a bit of space and I have none. (Plus I already have the UK release of both seasons, too, somehow...) [Pictures]
March comes Like a Lion Season 1 Part 2 Aniplex USA Release new and unwatched and sealed in it's original plastic bag
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 2nd Season: Vol. 1-3 DVD; new and shrinkwrapped, Backcover paper insert of vol. 1-2 in French, of vol. 3 in German, but layout, and disc content are the same as the UK release. Releases have thick carbox, chipbox-ish casings. [Pictures]
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Complete Collection DVD; new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release.
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Complete Collection Part 1-2 DVD; new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release.
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny Complete Collection Part 1-2; new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release.
My Hime Complete Collection; new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release. [Pictures]
My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu & Season 1 Blu-Ray Complete Collection; new and unwatched, but shrink has been removed, US Release by Sentai, Region Code A [Pictures]
Nekomonogatari White Blu-Ray; UK Release by MVM, new and unwatched, but unpacked
No Game No Life Complete Collection Limited Edition; new and shrinkwrapped, MVM's now out of print UK LE Blu-ray/DVD combo release with artcards, the soundtrack all in a chipbox. It's got a (very?) small bump on a corner.
Noein to your other self Complete Collection DVD; DVDs of the US Funimation Combo release, new and unwatched. No cover or slipcover, but I am adding a 4-disc case (Blu-ray or DVD sized as you wish.). Regional Code 1+2+4. [Pictures]
Noragami Season 1 Complete Collection Blu-ray; Blu-Ray half of the US Limited Edition by Funimation. Blu-rays are new and unwatched. Region Code A.
Noragami Season 1 Complete Collection DVD; DVD half of the US Limited Edition by Funimation. Blu-rays are new and unwatched. Region Code 1.
Omigamiden Legend of the Millenium Dragon Blu-Ray; German edition, but included the Englisch dub/sub, Region Code B
One Piece Collection 2 DVD; US Release by Funimation, new and shrinkwrapped, Region Code 1
Outlaw Star Limited Edition with 100 page artbook; new and shrinkwrapped, US Blu-ray DVD combo release by Funimation, special packaging box with an extra thick artbook
Paranoia Agent Vol. 2 DVD; US release
Phi Brain Season 1 Part 1-2, Season 2 Part 1-2 Blu-Ray; US Release by Sentai [Pictures]
Ping Pong The Animation Complete Collectors BD/DVD Combo Collection; UK Collector's replease by Anime Limited, new and shrinkwrapped. (I forgot I already had bought the Funi release...)
Planetes Complete Collection DVD; new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release.
Polyphonica Complete Collection DVD, US release by Sentai, Region Code 1 [Pictures]
Rage of the Bahamut: Genesis Complete Collection Blu-Ray; US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A+B. Has an o-card slipcover.
Redline Blu-Ray;UK release [Pictures]
Robotic Notes Part 1 BD/DVD Combo; new and shrinkwrapped (without slipcover), Funimation release, with Region Code A/B/1/2/4.
Sakura Wars The Complete TV Series DVD; US release by Sentai, 4-disc release 25 episodes, watched once, RC1
Selector Infected Wixos Anime Complete Collection BD/DVD; new and shrinkwrapped, US release by Funimation, Region Code A/1. Has an o-card slipcover.
Seraph of the End Part 1 Blu-ray; UK Universal release
Shangri-La Limited Edition Part 1 + Part 2 DVD; US release by Funimation. Part 1 is the LE, part 2 has a slipcover, has been watched once, region code 1
Shigofumi Letters from the Departed Complete Collection DVD; US release by Sentai, new and unwatched, but unpacked
Starmyu Complete Collection Blu-Ray; US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A. Has an O-card slipcover. [Pictures]
Strawberry Panic Complete Collection DVD; US Release by Media Blasters (Anime Works), RC1, watched once
The Heroic Legend of Arslan Season 1 Complete Collection Part 1-2 Blu Ray; US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A+B. No slipcovers.
The Heroic Legend of Arslan Season 2: Dust Storm Dance Complete Collection Blu Ray/DVD; US Funimation Combo release. Blu-rays are new and unwatched, DVDs watched once. Region Code A. Has a slipcover. [Pictures]
The Heroic Legends of Arslan Season 1 Blu-Ray Limited Premium Edition Part 1; new & shrinkwrapped, UK Release [Pictures]
The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Ultimate Edition BD/DVD Combo; new and shrinkwrapped, OOP US release by Funimation with artbox chipbox including: The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi S1-2, The Disappearance of Yuki-chan, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan. Region Code A, but likely it's also playable on B-devices. [Pictures]
The Tatami Galaxy Complete Collection DVD; Digipack Release by Beez [Pictures]
Tiger & Bunny: the Beginning Collector's Edition Anime Limited's UK Blu-ray & DVD Combo release, new and shrinkwrapped
Tonari no Seki Kun The Master of Killing Time Complete Collection Blu-ray; US release by Sentai, region code A, new and unwatched, but unpacked
Tsukiuta The Animation Complete Collection Blu-Ray; US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A/B. Has an O-card slipcover. [Pictures]
Unbreakable Machine Doll Complete Collection Limited Edition; US Limited Edition release by Funimation in a chipbox, blu rays are new and unwatched, DVDs watched once, Region Code A/B/1/2/4, comes with a 12 page booklet full of artwork [Pictures]
Wake Up, Girls! Complete Collection Blu-Ray; US Sentai release, Region Code A
Wake Up, Girls! The Movie Blu-Ray; US Sentai release, Region Code A
Wish Upon the Pleaides Complete Collection Blu-Ray; UK Animatsu Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code B. Has an O-card slipcover. [Pictures]
Witch Hunter Robin Complete Collection DVD; new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release. [Pictures]
Wolf Girl & Black Prince Blu-ray Complete Collection new and unwatched, but the shrinkwrap got unwrapped
Wolf's Rain Complete Collection DVD; new and shrinkwrapped, cover/backcover in French, but layout, box und disc content are the same as the UK release. [Pictures]
Your Name DVD; Frankensteined set: You get the UK DVD inside a Blu-ray case with the US case wrap
Yozakura Complete Collection DVD; US release by Sentai, Region Code 1. [Pictures]

FUNIMATION SLIPCOVERS
A Certain Magical Index II Part 1-2 (somewhat worn)
Black Butler Season 1 Anime Classics (somewhat worn)
Lucky Star Complete Collection
Shakugan no Shana Season 2 Part 2, Season 3 Part 2

ANIME (WITH FRENCH DUB OR SUB) WITHOUT ENGLISH
All releases have Region Code B/2
Accel World Série Integrale Edition Saphir Blu Ray Complete Collection; complete series digipack in a chipbox. New and shrinkwrapped. Audio: Japanese, French, subs: French [Pictures]
Aria The Origination DVD Slimpack in a box; French Kaze release, complete third season
Avenger Vol. 1-3 DVD (Complete Series); French release, Audio: Japanese, subs: French
Black Blood Brothers l'Integrale DVD; complete series, French release, Audio: Japanese, subs: French [Pictures]
Card Captor Sakura Integrale: DVD Collector 1-2 + Box; French release, two Collector's Digipacks with chipbox and booklet, in yet another chipbox, new and shrinkwrapped [Pictures]
Card Captor Sakura Movie 1 & 2 DVD; French release, Audio: Japanese, French, Subs: French [Pictures]
Cosmo Warrior Zero + Gaiden (La jeuness d'Albator) Volume 1-3 DVD; 15 episodes complete series, French release, Audio: Japanese, Subs: French [Pictures]
DT Eightron Intégrale DVD complete series, French release, Audio: Japanese, Subs: French [Pictures]
Fate/Zero Blu Ray/DVD Combo Box 1-2 complete series, French release, Audio: Japanese, Subs: French, Digipack combo Release in 2 parts, new and unwatched, but unpacked [Pictures]
FLCL Furi Kuri Fooly Cooley Complete Collection Blu-Ray Collector's Edition; German release with reversible cover and Soundtrack, audio: Japanese, German, French, subs: French, German [Pictures]
Glass Fleet Partie 1-2 DVD; Complete series, French Slimpack release. 6 DVDs in two boxes. The first box has a little scratch on the cover. Audio: Japanese, Subs: French [Pictures]
Gokusen Intégrale DVD complete series, digipack in chiobox, with booklet, French release, Audio: Japanese, French, Subs: French [Pictures]
Grenadier Complete Collection DVD complete series, French release, Audio: Japanese, Subs: French [Pictures]
Gunparade March DVD Volume 1-3 + Box; complete series, French release, Audio: Japanese, Subs: French
Hikaru no Go - Intégrale - Edition Collector Limitée (24 DVD + Livrets); complete series, French release, Audio: Japanese, French, Subs: French 3 Digipacks in chipboxes, each shrinwrapped in yet another outer box holding the three boxes, new and unwatched (Amazon link for infos)
Hunter X Hunter TV + OVA DVD in 3 Boxen; complete series, French release, Audio: Japanese, French, Subs: French, 3 Digipacks with booklet in 3 chipboxes, Französische Ausgabe, one of boxes has some transport damage [Pictures]
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Intégrale - Edition Collector DVD; Fren release, the OVAs series from 1993 and 2000 on 5 DVDs in digipack in chipbox with booklet. Audio: Japanese, French, Subs: French
Kenshin le Vagabond Seisouhen OVA Blu-ray; French release, new and unwatched
Kenshin le Vagabond The Movie OVA Blu-ray; French release, new and unwatched
Kenshin le Vagabond Tsuiokuhen OVA Blu-ray; French release, new and unwatched
Kenshin OVA: Le chapitre de respiration (Seisouhen/Reflection) DVD; French release, audio: French, Japanese, subs: french [Pictures]
Michiko & Hatchin Complete Collection DVD; French release by Dybex, 4 DVDs in 2 Slimpack DVD cases in a box, audio: Japanese, subs: French [Pictures]
Origine (Origin: Spirits of the Past) DVD; French DVD Release, Audio: japanese, French, UT: French, Dutch, new and unwatched, but I had the black amaray case replaced with a white one, because it looked better (can change it back) [Pictures]
Prince of Tennis Volume 1-2 DVD; French release, audio: Japanese, subs: French, Episodes 1-24, Digipack in Box, which have little scratches
Rumiko Takahashi Anthologie - Coffret intégrale collector DVD; slimpack DVDs in a box [Pictures]
Sakura Taisen OVA Prestige Collection DVD; complete OVA series Sakura Taisen: Ouka Kenran and Sakura Taisen: Gouka Kenran, French Digipack release, audio: Japanese, subs: French [Pictures]
Scrapped Princess - Intégrale - Edition Collector DVD; French Digipack release in chipbox and with booklet and bonus video material. Audio: Japanese, French, subs: French
Shakugan No Shana - Intégrale (Saison 1); Edition Gold, DVD; audio: French, Japanese, subs: French, digipackck in chipbox, watched once, complete season 1 [Pictures]
Sol Bianca The Legacy Intégrale DVD; complete series, 2 DVD with Slipcover for both DVDs, audio: French, subs: French [Pictures]
Tokyo Godfathers DVD; audio: French, Japanese, subs: French
Tough DVD; audio: French, Japanese, subs: French
Utena - Film Edition Prestige / Utena Revolutionary Girl The Movie Prestige Edition; French release, comes with the Original Sountrack and director's commentary, watched once [Pictures]
Utena - Intégrale / Utena Revolutionary Girl DVD Complete Collection; French release, 8 Slimpacks in a Box, DVD 1-2 have been watched the others are new and unwatched [Pictures]

ANIME (WITH GERMAN DUB OR SUB) WITHOUT ENGLISH
All releases have Region Code B/2
Beyond the Boundary Blu-Ray Vol. 1;
Death Parade Blu Ray Volume 3; new and unwatched [Pictures]
Fate stay/night Unlimited Bladeworks Volume 1 Blu-Ray + OST; German Slim Digipack release by Peppermint with OST Extra, new and unwatched [Pictures]
Fate/Grand Order: First Order Blu-ray; new and in shrink
Free Starting Days High*Speed Movie; [Pictures]
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Blu ray Staffel 1 Vol. 1;
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Heart Throb Blu ray Season 2 Vol.1;
No Game No Life Blu Ray Volume 1; new and unwatched, included the first soundtrack [Pictures]
Shirobako Blu Ray Volume 1; new and unwatched, but unpacked [Pictures]
Steins;Gate The Movie Blu-Ray; new and unwatched, but unpacked [Pictures]

Last edited:

Luna

Magical Girl
How much for haruhi and good luck girl
Haruhi is new shrinkwrapped and out of print, I've got a slightly damaged one (postal service probably messed up, but noticed it too late) on the box lower face. You don't really see it, unless you take it out of the shelf and stare at it directly in a specific angle. Images are here: Dropbox - auf ebay und Kleinanzeigen
I've also got one to sell on behalf of an acquaintance (he's short on funds), that one's also new and shrinkwrapped and looks mint.

Good Luck Girl is the LE with artbox. It's basically new and unwatched, but the DVD discs of the Combo have been taken out. Will that be an issue?

Not sure what a fair price is to quote for UK standards, I have to get a feeling for the price levels in the second hand market yet. Amazon.com has Haruhi it listed for about 230UD now. My acquaintance said something along the lines of "get as much as possible" for his copy.
..... Perhaps it might be easier, if you just make an offer? ^^;

I have the Ghost Stories DVD on my watch pile. If it does please me I'll be sure to add it. =D
And it's Sunday without God not Sunny Without God, btw. Too bad I've had that for sale a few month ago (got it twice somehow...)

Alex93

Student Council President
Id probably be willing to offer £120 for Haruhi - not entirely sure on postage rates. Ofc your friends one ^_^ if hes selling anything else I may be interested.

Good luck girl I do not mind - £20?

Luna

Magical Girl
Id probably be willing to offer £120 for Haruhi - not entirely sure on postage rates. Ofc your friends one ^_^ if hes selling anything else I may be interested.

Good luck girl I do not mind - £20?
Everything he sells goes through me, so it would end up on my list anyway. (Which is why my lists often has duplicates.)
I'll check back. He didn't outright say it, but I he was clearly eying something over at least 150€. (thats about 135GBP currently.) - But I'd gladly give you my copy with that worn edge for 120GBP if that's interesting? =D

Good Luck Girl... Hm, I was eying 30-35€. That would have been your 20GBP before the Brexit...

But I've checked the postage rates to the UK:

No insurance & without tracking:
Letter sealed <=500g, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm 3,7€
Letter sealed <=1kg, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm 7€
Letter sealed <=2kg, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm 17€
(Adding tracking on letters is +2.5€)
Books-only <=500g, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm economy=3,2€ priority=3,7€
Books-only <=1kg, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm economy=6€ priority=7€
Books-only <=2kg, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm economy=12€ priority=17€

With insurance & tracking, flat weight of <=25kg on all sizes:
XS Parcel (longest + shortest edge <=30cm) 10€
S Parcel (longest + shortest edge <=50cm) 14€
M Parcel (longest + shortest edge <=80cm) 19€
L Parcel (longest + shortest edge <=120cm) 29€

With insurance & tracking by size and weight:
Small Package <2kg (max. 60 x 30 x 15 cm) 14€
Package <5kg (max. 120 x 60 x 60 cm) 16€
Package <10kg (max. 120 x 60 x 60 cm) 21€
Package <20kg (max. 120 x 60 x 60 cm) 32€
Package <21.5kg (max. 120 x 60 x 60 cm) 45€

Haruhi alone should still be XS parcel. Good Luck Girl alone might still be Letter sealed <500g and both would be S Parcel. Though in that one a good lot of other stuff would still fit in. Looking for something else in particular or something else from my list of interest? ^^

Last edited:
I'm getting part two as well and the plan so far was to sell them together. I wouldn't mind much to sell it single through if the price is a fine, so you can make a suggestion if you want. =D
I'd want part two as well so i'm happy to wait till you have it as well, what kind of price would you be thinking of for both once you have part two?

Luna

Magical Girl
how much is Crest of the Stars?
Crest of the Stars is the French release through. It says it would have english dub/sub on the box package, but unfortunately, that's wrong. Only vol. 3 of the TV Series has it as indicated. Is it still of interest?

I'd want part two as well so i'm happy to wait till you have it as well, what kind of price would you be thinking of for both once you have part two?
Uh... hard to say... Rightstuf lists it for 47-48USD each before shipping and customs right now. What would you regard as a fair price?

Alex93

Student Council President
Would have to be the mint copy of haruhi unfortnately!! Ill offer £150 for that and good luck girl -- postagw wise has to be secure during transit but not be too expensive max £8

Lambadelta

Dragon Knight
Crest of the Stars is the French release through. It says it would have english dub/sub on the box package, but unfortunately, that's wrong. Only vol. 3 of the TV Series has it as indicated. Is it still of interest?
I'd be able to subtitle myself if vol 1 and 2 don't have subtitles. From what I can read on the back of the box it states only episodes 1-13 have english, and the film and ova don't.

Depending on the price I am still interested.

Luna

Magical Girl
Would have to be the mint copy of haruhi unfortnately!! Ill offer £150 for that and good luck girl -- postagw wise has to be secure during transit but not be too expensive max £8
I'll check back and let you know!

I'd be able to subtitle myself if vol 1 and 2 don't have subtitles. From what I can read on the back of the box it states only episodes 1-13 have english, and the film and ova don't.

Depending on the price I am still interested.
"I'd be able to subtitle myself" do you mean that technically mixing in subs, or do you mean, you don't need any? Just being curious. =D
And yes, only the TV one was supposed to have subs by package, completely forgot the exact details of the package, because they were wrong anyway.

Price... Hm, I was thinking of 20-25€ on top of my head? It's OOP in France as well, but I didn't really like it and it eats up space.
As for shipping, if you have empty DVD amaray cases yourself (typical standard one) I could remove them and send it flattened to cut on the volume. That way it would fit into the much cheaper letter shipping option. (If not insured is an option for you that is.)

Lambadelta

Dragon Knight
"I'd be able to subtitle myself" do you mean that technically mixing in subs, or do you mean, you don't need any? Just being curious. =D
I rip most of my collection, and store them on a server I built so I can easily watch, and stream my BD/DVDs to my TV/Phone/Tablet anywhere. If something doesn't have english subtitles I can get some off the internet, and sync them up easy enough. It does open up my buying options if a non-english version of a show is much cheaper.

Price... Hm, I was thinking of 20-25€ on top of my head? It's OOP in France as well, but I didn't really like it and it eats up space.
As for shipping, if you have empty DVD amaray cases yourself (typical standard one) I could remove them and send it flattened to cut on the volume. That way it would fit into the much cheaper letter shipping option. (If not insured is an option for you that is.)
With shipping include I thinking it may be a bit higher than I want to spend on Season 1 just because of the possibility of FUNimation actually doing something with the license, and releasing an upscale blu-ray.

On the suggestion of flattening out the set to cheapen the shipping. I'm not sure how I'd feel about it since that may damage the box they come with, and then means I'd have to factor in the cost of getting empty amaray DVD boxes to put them in, which would prob nullify the savings from cutting down on the shipping in the first place.

Luna

Magical Girl
I rip most of my collection, and store them on a server I built so I can easily watch, and stream my BD/DVDs to my TV/Phone/Tablet anywhere. If something doesn't have english subtitles I can get some off the internet, and sync them up easy enough. It does open up my buying options if a non-english version of a show is much cheaper.
Oh, that's also interesting way to avoid the need of subtitles on a release!

With shipping include I thinking it may be a bit higher than I want to spend on Season 1
Asking the other way round, how much would you willing to be spending on it?

On the suggestion of flattening out the set to cheapen the shipping. I'm not sure how I'd feel about it since that may damage the box they come with, and then means I'd have to factor in the cost of getting empty amaray DVD boxes to put them in, which would prob nullify the savings from cutting down on the shipping in the first place.
From what I can see, the box is one of these originally flattened ones which gets assembled. (Like the non-chipbox ones, forgot how those were called again.) When sending things that way I put everything in a cardboard evelope and add some more cardboard to it.
As with cases, I have a good stock of DVD single-disc cases which I got for free pretty easily. People seem to ditch them a lot these days. (Of course could be diffrent for the UK.)
If you don't want it, that's fine with me, too through. Was just an idea I had. ^^

Last edited:

Luna

Magical Girl
I'd be happy to be a shopping buddy for you. I can get access to cheap international shipping through my work.
Aye, thanks~
How cheap is you cheap international shipping? UK shipping is even more expensive than Japanese shipping afair, so any cut on that costs helps.

I got in touch with him and he was like... somewhat undecided.
Back offer, how about 165GBP including shipping? Shipping would be in a cardbox with bubble-wrap, insured and with tracking.