Luna's Search & Sale pile

Luna

Death Scythe
NOTE: Desktop view is suggested for easier reading

NOTE: I live at the Swiss/German border, but I know somebody in the UK, with whom I quite regularly exchange packages. So shipping should be not the biggest dealbreaker, since things from me can be shipped from the UK (with a bit of patience).

NOTE: As I'm not alwas updating the forum post here, you can also look at the export of this post, which is up to date to the latest list at all times.

You can also find me via: myanimelist, Anime-Planet, Anilist, eBay, Tumblr or Email: shina-luna[at]gmx.de.

=========================SEARCH LIST================================================

ANIME/MANGA SEARCH:
Due to me notoriously failing to keep my searchlist here up to date, I have moved this to Anilist (A more detailed description on how to use it is listed on the profile there.)
If it's not listed there yet, feel free to drop me an offer. I may as well have not heard of it yet or forgotten to update it. ^^

ACQUAINTANCE MEGA BARGAIN ANIME SEARCH:
I have an acquaintance who basically takes anything as long as they fit the following criteria:
  • Only complete (series/seasons/movies)
  • Has English dub or sub, German would do, too, but English is preferrable
  • Cheaper than a 5er per show (or at least per cour)
  • DVD or BD doesn't matter
  • Regioncode doesn't matter
  • Legal release
If you have something that fits and want to get rid of it, let me know and I can ask whether he already has it. =D

=========================SALES LIST==============================================

NOTE: This list also contains items I'm selling on behalf from friends and acquaintances. In addition I'm also a notorious airhead myself, so don't be surprised over some items showing up more than once.

Pictures are added upon finding time or upon request.

Note 2023.02.05: I still need to do a proper inventory since from after my move, so could be some things are gone/misplaced in the anime section. The Manga/LN/books sections are sorted out at least.

MANGA IN GERMAN:
Due to high fluctuation of "stock" (and probably low chances of being very interesting here) please look at my full edition list here: Luna's Search and Sales Pile~

MANGA IN ENGLISH/FRENCH/JAPANESE:
NOTE: Unless stated French and Japanese volumes always come with dust jackets.

LanguageTarget AudienceTitleDescription
EnglishBoys LoveGerard & Jacques 1-2 // Fumi YoshinagaComplete series
EnglishBoys LoveHitorijime My Hero 4-6New and unread • Big sized • With colour pages
EnglishBoys LoveIchigenme... the First Class Is Civil Law 1-2Complete series • With dust jacket
EnglishGirls LoveCocoon Entwined 1New and unread • Big sized • With colour pages • Ordered volume 1 again instead of getting volume 2 @. @
EnglishGirls LoveKiss & White Lily for My Dearest Girl 1, 3, 7With colour pages
EnglishGirls LoveSweet Blue Flowers Omnibus 3With colour pages
EnglishGirls LoveYuri Bear Storm 3
EnglishJosei/SeinenAnne Happy 1, 8, 9With colour pages
EnglishJosei/SeinenMasquerade and The Nameless Women Light Novel (Eiji Mikage) Light NovelOne-shot • Big sized
EnglishJosei/SeinenMiss Kobayashi Dragon Maid Kanna 2's Daily Life
EnglishJosei/SeinenMy Boy 1, 2, 5
EnglishLight NovelA Certain Magical Index Light Novel 12, 19 New and unread • Big sized • With colour pages
EnglishSeinenA Centaur's Life 14, 15, 17Big sized • With colour pages
EnglishSeinenA Most Unlikely Hero 3 Light NovelNew and unread
EnglishSeinenA Sister's All You Need Light Novel 6New and unread • Big sized • With colour pages
EnglishSeinenApollo's Song 1-2 // Osamu TezukaComplete series • Big sized • Rar
EnglishSeinenKanokon 1-9Complete series
EnglishSeinenLegend of the Galactic Heroes 5, 9 NovelBig sized
EnglishSeinenNew Game! 1New and unread • Big sized • With colour pages
EnglishSeinenSiúil a Rún The Girl from the Other Side 7New and unread • With colour pages
EnglishSeinenThe Dark Maidens Light Novel // Rikako Yiyoshi & BootaOne-shot • Big sized
EnglishSeinenThe Devil is a Part Timer! 10, 13, 17 Light NovelNew and unread • With colour pages
EnglishSeinenYour Lie in April 10
EnglishSeinen/JoseiWhat Did You Eat Yesterday? Volume 2 // Fumi YoshinagaBig sized
EnglishShoujoA Bride's Story 9New and unread • Hardcover + dust jacket
EnglishShoujoAni-Imo 3With colour pages
EnglishShoujoBecome You (Kimi ni Nare Finde dich selbst) 1
EnglishShoujoHoney So Sweet 1
EnglishShoujoLove at Fourteen 8Big sized • With colour pages
EnglishShoujoSacrificial Princess and the King of Beasts 14
EnglishShoujoSailor Moon Eternal Edition 6Big sized • With colour pages
EnglishShoujoSkip Beat! 41
EnglishShoujoThe Water Dragon's Bride Vol. 1-7
EnglishShoujoYona of the Dawn 23New and sealed
EnglishShoujo/Josei ~12-14 JahreShirahime-SyoOne-shot • With colour pages
EnglishShoujo/JoseiI've been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level 1-2 Light NovelBig sized • With colour pages
EnglishShoujo/JoseiOh Maidens in Your Savage Season 1-5Big sized
EnglishShoujo/JoseiOh Maidens in Your Savage Season 2New and unread
EnglishShoujo/JoseiSlumbering Beauty 2New and unread • With colour pages
EnglishShoujo/ShounenMonthly Girl's Nozaki-kun 5-10With colour pages
EnglishShounenA Certain Scientific Raingun Volume 16New and unread
EnglishShounenAccel World Light Novel 19New and unread
EnglishShounenAgain!! 1, 8, 9Big sized • With colour pages
EnglishShounenAstra Lost in Space 1
EnglishShounenBottom-tier Character Tomozaki Light Novel Vol. 1One-shot • With colour pages
EnglishShounenDead Mount Play Death 1-2New and sealed
EnglishShounenGrimgar of Fantasy and Ash 1-3Complete series • With colour pages
EnglishShounenIs it Wrong to Pick Up girls in a Dungeon? On The Side Sword Oratoria 03+10+12 Light NovelNew and unread • Big sized • With colour pages
EnglishShounenIs it Wrong to Pick Up girls in a Dungeon? On The Side Sword Oratoria 10 Light NovelNew and unread • Big sized • With colour pages
EnglishShounenRadiant 1-2With colour pages
EnglishShounenSword Art Online 1 Light NovelBig sized • With colour pages
EnglishShounenSword Art Online 17 Light NovelNew and unread • Big sized • With colour pages
EnglishShounenSword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online 2 Light NovelNew and unread • Big sized • With colour pages
EnglishShounenThe Devil Is a Part-Timer! 18New and unread • With colour pages
EnglishShounenWorld Trigger 20
EnglishShounen/SeinenAnother Episode S/0 NovelOne-shot • New and unread
EnglishShounen/SeinenDogs Bullets & Carnage 3Big sized
EnglishShounen/SeinenFlying Witch 1, 3, 5, 6, 7
EnglishShounen/SeinenGleipnir 1Big sized
EnglishShounen/SeinenHinamatsuri 1 3-4
EnglishShounen/SeinenHow a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Light Novel 1-3Big sized • With colour pages
EnglishShounen/SeinenKino's Journey The Beautiful World Manga 2-3With colour pages
EnglishShounen/SeinenKonosuba God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! 2, 11 Light NovelNew and unread • With colour pages
EnglishShounen/SeinenMs. Koizumi Loves Ramen Noodles Volume 1With colour pages
EnglishShounen/SeinenMushoku Tensei Manga 2-5, 7With colour pages
EnglishShounen/SeinenNon Non Biyori 8, 11New and unread • With colour pages
EnglishShounen/SeinenPrison School Ominibus 6Big sized • With colour pages
EnglishShounen/SeinenRestaurant to Another World 1-2 Light NovelNew and unread
EnglishShounen/SeinenRose Guns Days Season 2 Volume 2New and unread
EnglishShounen/SeinenSchool-Live 6-9+11With colour pages
EnglishShounen/SeinenSekirei 365 Days Without Her 10Big sized • With colour pages
EnglishShounen/SeinenSleepy Princess in the Demon Castle 1-3
EnglishShounen/SeinenSword Art Online: Girls' Ops 5With colour pages
EnglishShounen/SeinenThe Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan 1-2With colour pages
EnglishShounen/SeinenThe Irregular at Magic Highschool 13 Light NovelNew and unread • With colour pages
EnglishShounen/SeinenThe Isolator 1, 3, 4 Light NovelNew and unread • Big sized • With colour pages • Hardcover with dust jacket
EnglishShounen/SeinenWataMote No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! 1 2 4 5 7
EnglishShounen/SeinenWitchcraft Works 1, 2, 4, 11, 12With colour pages
EnglishShounen/SeinenZombie Loan 13With colour pages • Final Volume
EnglishShounen/ShoujoKigurumi Guardians 1-3Complete series • Big sized • With colour pages
EnglishShounen/Shoujoojojojo Omnibus 3-4Big sized • With colour pages
EnglishShounen/ShoujoSound!! Euphonium (Hibike!! Euphonium) Novel 1One-shot
FrenchJoseiWalkin' Butterfly 1-4Complete series • Big sized • With colour pages
FrenchSeinenBokurano 1-5, 7 // Mohiro KitohNew and unread
FrenchSeinenGunslinger Girl 6 + Anime Episode 6New and unread • With DVD including the 6th episode of the anime (French)
FrenchSeinenHappy! 1-15 DX Edition // Naoki UrasawaComplete series • Big sized • With colour pages
FrenchShoujoLittle Queen (June, the Little Queen) 6
FrenchShoujoSiesta 1With colour pages
FrenchShoujo/JoseiPrincess Jellyfish 7, 10
JapaneseBoys LoveDon't Cry Baby // Keiko KinoshitaOne-shot
JapaneseBoys LoveIrome // Sakae KusamaOne-shot
JapaneseJosei/SeinenBussi no Bussin 1-2 // Yuhki KamataniWith colour pages • From the Author of "Our Dreams at Dusk" and "Nabari no Ou"
JapaneseJosei/SeinenFudanshi Kazoku 5New and unread • Big sized • With colour pages
JapaneseJosei/SeinenMushishi Aisouban 1, HimuhakageBig sized • With colour pages
JapaneseJosei/SeinenRed Garden 1-4Complete series • With colour pages
JapaneseJosei/SeinenShinigami Doggy 1 // Yamamoto KanaWith colour pages
JapaneseLGBTQA+Shinanami Tasogare (Wer bist du zur Blauen Stunde/Our Dreams at Dusk) 1 One-shot • New and unread • With colour pages
JapaneseLGBTQA+Shinanami Tasogare (Wer bist du zur Blauen Stunde/Our Dreams at Dusk) 1 With colour pages
JapaneseSeinenShin Angyo Onshi 1With colour pages
JapaneseSeinenSugiru 17 no Haru 1 // Fuyumi Ono & Yamamoto Kotetsuko
JapaneseSeinenSugiru 17 no Haru 2:1 bunko // Fuyumi Ono & Yamamoto KotetsukoOne-shot • Bunko 2-in-1 edition
JapaneseSeinenTaiyou no Mokushiroku A Spirit of the Sun 5-8, 10-15By Kawaguchi Kaiji, author of Eagle and Zipang, volume 5 starts off right where the anime ends
JapaneseSeinenTatakau Shisho to Koisuru Bakudan (The Book of Bantorra Volume 1) Novel
JapaneseSeinenxxx holic Rei 2With colour pages
JapaneseSeinenYoru wa Mijikaishi Arukeyo Otome (Night is Short, Walk on Girl) Novel
JapaneseShoujo11gatsu no Gymnasium // Hagio MotoOne-shot • Bunko edition
JapaneseShoujo11nin iru! // Hagio MotoBunko edition incl. Zoku 11-nin Iru!: Higashi no Chihei, Nishi no Towa
JapaneseShoujo20sai no Engage // Hiromi Mashiba
JapaneseShoujo99% Kakao Cacao // Lilico YoshiokaOne-shot
JapaneseShoujoAitsu 1-2, Hiromi Mashiba
JapaneseShoujoAkatsuki no Yona Prinzessin der Morgendämmerung FanbookWith colour pages
JapaneseShoujoAkuma no Dolce 1-2
JapaneseShoujoAtashitachi no Douwa // Hiromi Mashiba
JapaneseShoujoBara no Josephine 1 // Igarashi Yumiko & Ohiai, Kaoru
JapaneseShoujoBye Bye Boy // Hiromi Mashiba,
JapaneseShoujoCake Cake Cake // Hagio MotoBunko edition
JapaneseShoujoFriends 1, 3 // Hiromi Mashiba
JapaneseShoujoHaru to Mama Hajimemashita 1
JapaneseShoujoHimitsu Kichi // Aya NakaharaOne-shot
JapaneseShoujoHoshi ni Naru Hi // Julietta SuzukiOne-shot
JapaneseShoujoKageki no Kuni no Alice 1 // Higuchi TachibanaOne-shot • New and unread
JapaneseShoujoKimi dake ni Kagayaku 1, 3 // Hiromi Mashiba
JapaneseShoujoKoi * Oto Sign of Love 1 // Masami Usami
JapaneseShoujoMassugu ni Junai One-shot
JapaneseShoujoMirai no Utena 3 // Saki Hiwatari
JapaneseShoujomoi! Bessatsu Margaret March 2014 Anthology VolumeWith colour pages
JapaneseShoujoMukuchi na Telepath // Mashiba HiromiOne-shot
JapaneseShoujoPlanet Ladder 1
JapaneseShoujoSeifuku Danshi mo Seifuku se yoOne-shot
JapaneseShoujoShiro no Eden 1-4Complete series
JapaneseShoujoSukitte ii na yo Say I Love you 12
JapaneseShoujoSuteki ni Dish Up!One-shot
JapaneseShoujoTokimeki Gakuen Oujigumi // Aya NakaharaOne-shot
JapaneseShoujoVampire Knight Memories 1-2
JapaneseShoujoWith 1-2 // Hiromi MashibaComplete series
JapaneseShoujo/Boys LoveKimi ni wa Todokanai (I Cannot Reach You) Novel: Bokura no BunkasaiOne-shot • New and unread • With colour pages
JapaneseShoujo/Boys LoveKimi ni wa Todokanai (I Cannot Reach You/Ich kann dich nicht erreichen) 1-6New and unread • With colour pages
JapaneseShoujo/JoseiHiraeth wa Tabiji no Hate The End of the Journey 1-2 // Yuhki KamataniNew and sealed
JapaneseShoujo/ShounenMonthly Comics Gene January 2020 Manga MagazineBig sized • With colour pages • Practically new (wanted just the extra), Japanese with Furigana. Contains running series such as Servamp, Black Babylon, Kuroshiai and more. Also has a self contained special chapters for Kimi ni wa Todokanai and Heisha no Joushi wa Moto Yuusha
JapaneseShounenD. Gray-man 6With obi
JapaneseShounenēlDLIVE 5-6 // Akira AmanoFull colour, volume 5 with obi
JapaneseShounenTokyo Underground 1, 13
JapaneseShounen/SeinenAttack on Titan Volume 12 Special Edition + OVA DVDNew and unread
JapaneseShounen/SeinenDad no Gotoku! Like a Dad!Big sized
JapaneseShounen/SeinenGame of Laplace YumeOne-shot • With colour pages
JapaneseShounen/SeinenMonthly Comics Gene April 2021 Manga Magazine
JapaneseShounen/SeinenRozen Maiden Kanzenban 3With colour pages • Includes an artcard as extra
JapaneseShounen/SeinenSouten no Ken 1
JapaneseShounen/SeinenThe Case Study of Vanitas/Vanitas no Carte 9New and unread • With colour pages

ARTBOOKS:
TitleDescription
Black Butler Artbook 2 HarcoverGerman release • New.
Hana Kimi Illustrations of Hisaya NakajoJapanese release • HanaKimi and other works.
Nabari no Ou Liricamente Animate Artbook + Storage CaseJapanese release • Animate limited storage box for the artbook, very solid.
Nourin "Kippu Illustrations" Artbook Storage Case mit ObiJapanese release • Animate limited storage box for the artbook, cardbox material.
Ranma 1/2 ArtbookGerman release
Sailor Moon Art Edition Band 1-2German release
Violet Evergarden The Movie Anime Storyboard // Kyoto Animation Japanese release • Softcover in Arbook-size, storyboard of the entire movie. Got two in order to have higher chances of at least one to arrive savely. They both arrived savely.
Yoko Maki: Graduation ArtbookJapanese release • With dust jacket

ANIME CDs
TitleDescription
"Sugar Cane Field" 「さとうきび畑」 // Tsutomu AragakiIncludes the insert theme song of "Furusato Japan".
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - Sound Episodes, vol. 2 [English language versions]New and sealed.
Gakuen Alice Original Soundtrack
Project Itoh: Genocidal Organ Ending Theme - Egoist: Reloaded Limited First Press CD+DVDNew and sealed.

ANIME RELEASES
Please be aware that this anime section is potentially outdated. I recently moved and didn't go around to completely check up if everything is still there.
GERMAN FRIENDLY ANIME RELEASES
As they may come with some merch of interest or for those who don't need subs. Some are even English friendly. More info upon request.
TitleDescription
TitleDescription
A Silent Voice Blu-raynew and sealed
Aldnoah.Zero Volume 1-4 + Sammelschuber KomplettbundleComes with Collector's Box
Anonymous Noise Volume 1-3 + Sammelschuber Blu-ray Komplettbundlenew and sealed
Beyond the Boundary Blu-ray Volume 1
Boruto: Naruto the Movie Blu-raynew and sealed
Clannad Steelbook Volume 4 Blu-ray Steelbook with merch extras
Death Parade Blu Ray Volume 1-3 Bundleneu, but unpacked
Detektiv Conan Film 18 Blu-ray: Der Scharfschütze aus einer anderen Dimensionnew and sealed
Devil May Cry Volume 1 DVDnew and sealed
Eureka 7 Complete Collection Part 1-2 DVD Komplettbundlenew and sealed
Expelled from Paradise Blu-ray
Fate stay/night Unlimited Bladeworks Volume 1, 3 Blu-Ray
Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel I: Presage Flower Blu-raynew and sealed
FLCL Collector's Edition Blu-raynew and sealed • Comes with the soundtrack + Collector's Box
Free Season 1 Blu-ray Volume 1 + Sammelschuber
Full Metal Panic! Blu-ray Box Volume 1-3 Komplettbundlenew and sealed
Gurren Lagann Complete Collection DVDnew and sealed • Also contains English audio/subs
House of Five Leaves (Sarai-ya Goyou) Complete Collection DVDAlso contains English audio/subs
Magi The Labyrinth of Magic Volume 1, 4 Blu-ray
Mein Heimatland Japan (Furusato Japan) Limited Edition DVDDigipack with slipcover and booklet
Mirai Das Mädchen aus der Zukunft Blu-raynew and sealed
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2 Part 3 DVDAlso contains English audio/subs
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Complete Collection Part 1-2 DVDAlso contains English audio/subs
My Hime Complete Collection DVDAlso contains English audio/subs
Nagi no Asukara Volume 1 Blu-ray
Nisekoi - 2. Staffel - Vol. 1 + Sammelschuber [Limited Edition] [Blu-ray]Comes with Collector's Box
No Game No Life Blu Ray Volume 1 + OSTComes with the soundtrack
No Game No Life Blu Ray Volume 1 + OST + Sammelschubernew and sealed
Planetes Complete Collection DVDAlso contains English audio/subs
Psycho-Pass The Movienew and sealed
Rurouni Kenshin New Kyoto Arc Blu-raynew and sealed
Sekunden in Moll - Shigatsu wa kimi no uso Volume 2 Blu-raynew and sealed
Seraph of the End Season 1 Part 1-2 Complete Bundle Blu-ray
Shirobako Blu Ray Volume 1
The Garden of Sinners Volume 3 (Film 5-7) + Epilog Blu-ray
The Heroic Legends of Arslan Blu-Ray Limited Premium Edition Part 1-2 Complete Collection BundleAlso contains English audio/subs
The irregular at magic high school Movie: The Girl who summons the stars Blu-raynew and sealed
The Place Promised in Our Earlier Days Limited Edition DVDDigipack in O-Card slipcover with a B2 sized Poster
The Visions of Escaflowne Complete Collection Box DVD
Violet Evergarden Volume 3 Special Edition Blu-rayClose to japanese release in terms of packaging
Witch Hunter Robin Complete Collection DVDnew and sealed • Also contains English audio/subs
Yosuga no Sora Mediabook Edition Blu-ray Volume 1
Detektiv Conan - Film 15: Die 15 Minuten der Stille Blu-raynew and sealed
High Speed!: Free! Starting Days DVD
Bleach - Box 08 Episoden 153-167 Blu-raynew and sealed
CROSS-LANGUAGE BUNDLES
TitleConditionReleaseRegion CodeDescription
Aria + Aria The Natural + Aria the Origination DVD Bundleregion code 43862
Beyond the Boundary Volume 1-4 + Movies Past & Future Blu-ray Bundleregion code B
Shakugan no Shana Season 1 (Integrale), Season 2 Part 1-2 (complete), S3 Part 1 Limited Editions + Movie Blu-ray/DVD Season 1: French DVD, Season 2-3: Funimation US releases
The Big O Season 1-2Season 1: French dubbed edition, Season 2: Englisch dubbed US Release
X/1999 TV Complete Bundle DVDregion code 2Complete Series. Episode 1-16: German release volume 1-4, audio: Japanese, subs: German, episodes 17-24: Japanese release volume 7-12, Japanese with no subs! Extras: the japanese volumes each have sticker-postcards
ENGLISH FRIENDLY ANIME RELEASES
Alphabetically sorted, New stuff is listed at the end of the list for a while
TitleConditionReleaseRegion CodeDescription
:+# ► :+#
.hack // Quantum DVDnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
009 Re:Cyborg Blu-ray 3d + Blu-ray + DVD Limited Editionnew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code B/2Currently in the UK! • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
A ► A
A Centaur's Life Season 1 Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVD new & unwatched, but openedFunimation US releaseregion code A+B/1With slipcover
A Certain Magical Index Season 1-2 Complete Bundle Blu-ray/DVDnew & sealedAnimatsu UK releaseregion code B/2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
A Letter to Momo - Blu-ray/DVD Collector's EditionAnime Limited UK releaseregion code B/2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
A Silent Voice Blu-raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
A Silent Voice Collector's Blu-ray/DVD Editionnew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code B/2Collector's Edition digipack with booklet and transparent slipcover • With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
A Sister's All You Need The Complete Series Blu-rayFunimation US releaseregion code A+BWith slipcover
Absolute Duo Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVDnew & sealedFunimation UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Accel World Part 1-2 (complete) Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Ajin Demi-Human Season 1 Collector's Edition Blu-raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Akame ga Kill Blu-ray Part 1new & unwatched, but openedManga UK releaseregion code B
Amnesia Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
And you though there is never a girl online? Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVD Limited Editionnew & sealedFunimation US releaseIncludes Mousepad and cardbox figure! Unboxing Video from the internet
Arakawa Under the Bridge Season 1-2 Complete Collection Box DVDnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code 2With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Arcana Famiglia Complete Collection Blu-raySentai US releaseregion code A+BIncludes OVA episode
Arcana Famiglia Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Aria The Animation DVD Litebox Part 1-2 (komplette Staffel)new & unwatched, but openedSentai US release
Aria The Natural Limited Edition part 1 + Litebox Part 2new & unwatched, but openedNozomi US releaseComplete Season 2. Part 1 is the limited edition
Assassination Classroom Blu-Ray Limited Edition Season 1 PartAnime Limited UK releaseCollector's box + extras
Attack on Titan Junion High DVD Complete Collection new & sealedAnime Limited UK/Funimation UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Attack on Titan Season 1-2 Complete Collection Blu-Raynew & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate caseFunimation US release
Attack on Titan Season 2 Complete Collection Blu-Raynew & unwatched, but openedFunimation US releaseregion code AAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
B ► B
Baccano Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Baccano Complete Collection DVDnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code 1Anime Classics Edition • With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Bakuon! Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Barakamon + Handa-kun Complete Collections Blu-ray/DVD Bundlenew & sealedFunimation US releaseAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Barakamon Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVDnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A+B/1+4With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Basilisk Classics Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code AAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Beyond the Boundary The Movie I'll be Here Past + Future Blu-ray/DVD Limited Editionnew & unwatched, but openedManga UK releaseregion code B/2Slipcover has a bump • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Black Blood Brothers Complete Collection Essentialsnew & unwatched, but openedFunimation US releaseregion code A+BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Black Butler Book of Circus Complete Collection Blu-raynew & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate caseFunimation US releaseregion code AWith slipcover
Black Butler Book of Circus Complete Collection Collector's Edition Blu-raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Blast of Tempest Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Blood Blocakde Battlefront Complete Collection new & unwatched, but openedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Blood Blockade Battlefront Blu-ray/DVD Complete Collection Limited Editionnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A/1
Blood Lad Collector's Edition Blu-rayAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Blue Drop The Complete 13 Episodes Complete Series DVDUS releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Boruto: Naruto the Movienew & sealedMadman AUS releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Broken Blade Complete Collection DVDnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Brother's Conflict Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedFunimation UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Busou Shinki Complete Collection DVDnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
C ► C
Captain Earth Complete Collection DVD new & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Captain Earth Part 1 DVD new & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Captain Earth Part 1-2 Complete Bundle Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedPart 1: New, Sentai US release, Part 2: MVM UK Release
Captain Earth Part 1-2 DVD Complete BundleSentai US releaseregion code 43497Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Castle Town Dandelion Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Charlotte Part 1-2 Blu-ray/DVD Collector's Edition (komplette Serie)Anime Limited UK releaseregion code B
Clockwork Planet Complete Collection Blu-raynew & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate caseFunimation US releaseregion code A+B/1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Code Geass Season 1 Blu-Ray Complete Collectionnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code AWith slipcover
Code Geass Season 2 R2 Blu-Raysnew & unwatched, but openedFunimation US releaseregion code A
Code Geass Season R2 DVDsnew & unwatched, but openedFunimation US releaseregion code 1
D ► D
Death Parade Complete Collection Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD new & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A/1Digipack with artbox und artcards • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Death Parade Standard Edition Blu-ray/DVD new & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate caseFunimation US releaseregion code AWith slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Dimension W Complete Series Blu-ray Essentialsnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code AAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Dream Eater Merry Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Durarara x2 Shou + Ketsu Collector's Edition Blu-rayAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Durarara x2 Shou Collector's EditionAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BGot hit a a corner
Durarara! Season 1 Collector's Edition Anime Limited UK releaseregion code BBlu-rays have been replaced with corrected discs
E ► E
Eden Of The East The Complete Series + Movies Premium Edition Blu-Ray ~ Reservednew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A+BOOP release
ef - a tale of memories & melodies Complete Collection DVD Boxnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Endride Collection 1-2 Blu-ray Complete Series Bundlenew & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate caseFunimation US releaseregion code AWith slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Engaged to the Unidentified Complete Collection Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblocked
Erased Part 1-2 Blu-ray/DVD Collector's Edition Complete BundleAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Escaflowne - The Movie DVDregion code 1
Eureka 7 AO Astral Ocean Limited Edition Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD new & unwatched, but openedFunimation US releaseregion code A+B/1+2+4Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Eureka 7 Complete Collection Part 1-2 DVDnew & sealedBeez releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Eureka Seven The Movie: Good Night, Sleep Tight Young Lovers Blu-raynew & sealedManga UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
F ► F
Fantasista Doll Complete Collection Blu-raySentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Fate stay/night Unlimited Bladeworks Collector's Edition Part 2 Blu-Ray + OSTnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Fireworks Blu-raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
First Love Monster Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVD new & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A+B/1+2+4With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Flip Flappers Collector's Complete Collectionnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Flip Flappers Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Flowers of Evil Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Fractale Blu-ray/DVD Complete Collectionnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A/1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Fractale Blu-ray/DVD Limited Edition Complete Collection Blu-rayFunimation US releaseregion code AAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Free Eternal Summer Collector's Editionnew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Free Season 1 + Season 2 Eternal Summer Complete Collections Blu-ray Bundlenew & unwatched, but openedFunimation US releaseAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
From the New World Blu-ray Volume 1-2new & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Fruits Basket Complete Collection Collector's Edition Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Full Metal Panic Season 1 + Fumoffu + Second Raid Complete Collection Blu-ray BundleAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Fusé: Memoirs of the Hunter Girl - Blu-ray/DVD Collector's Editionnew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Fuuka Complete Series Blu-raynew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A+BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
G ► G
Gangsta Complete Collection Collector's Edition Blu-raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Gankutsuou Complete Collection Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Gatchaman Crowds + insight Complete Collection Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblocked
Gatchaman Crowds Blu-ray + Season 2 Insight Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVD BundleAnimatsu UK releaseregion code B/2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Ghost Hound Complete Collection Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A+BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Ghost in the Shell Arise Border 1-2 Blu-ray/DVD Setnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A/1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Ghost in the Shell Arise Border 3-4 Blu-raynew & sealedManga UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Season 1-2 Complete Collection Blu-ray im Schubernew & sealedManga UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Gintama Collection 1-4 DVDnew & sealedSentai US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Gintama The Movie (Shin Benizakura-Hen) Blu-Raynew & sealedSentai US releaseregion code AAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Girlish Number Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Girlish Number Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Girls and Panzer TV+OVA Complete Collection Blu-ray Bundlenew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A+BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Girls Beyond the Wasteland Complete Collection Blu-ray new & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Girls Beyond the Wasteland Complete Collection DVDnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Goblin Slayer Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD new & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A+B/1+2+4Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Gonna be the Twin-Tail! Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVDnew & sealedFunimation UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Grimgar Ashes and Illusions Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Grimoire of Zero Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Gugure Kokkuri-San Complete Collection Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Guilty Crown Part 1-2 Blu-ray BundleManga UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Gunbuster The Movie & Diebuster The Movie Blu-ray Bundlenew & sealed US Ausgabe releaseregion code AAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Gundam - Reconguista in G - Complete Box Set [Blu-ray]Anime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Gundam Wing Complete Collection Part 1+2 DVD Komplettbundlenew & sealedBeez releaseregion code 2
H ► H
Hakkenden Eight Dogs of the East Season 1-2 Complete Collection Bundle DVDnew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
HAL Collector's Collection Blu-raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
HAL Movie Blu-raynew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A/1With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Hanayamata Blu-ray Complete Collectionnew & sealedManga UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Heaven's Memo Pad Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Heavy Object Collection 1-2 Complete Bundlenew & sealedFunimation UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Heavy Object Part 2 Blu-ray/DVDnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A+BWith slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Hidamari Sketch Season 1 Complete Collection Blu-Raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Hiiro no Kakera Season 1-2 Complete Bundle Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A+B
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Season 1 Complete Collection DVDnew & sealedSentai US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
House of Five Leaves (Sarai-ya Goyou)new & sealedBeez releaseregion code 2
Hozuki's Coolheadedness Season 1 + Season 2 Complete Collection Blu-ray Bundlenew & sealedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedSeason 1 new & unwatched, but opened, Season 2 new & sealed • Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Hyouka Collector's Edition Blu-ray Part 1-2 Complete Bundlenew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Hyouka Part 1-2 Blu-ray Complete Bundlenew & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate caseFunimation US releaseregion code AAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Hyouka Part 1-2 DVD Complete Bundlenew & sealedAnime Limited UK/Funimation UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
I ► I
Ikki Tousen Great Guardians Complete Collection DVDnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Is the Order a Rabbit? Season 1-2 Complete Collection Bundlenew & sealedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
J ► J
Jinki: Extend Complete Collectionregion code 1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Junjo Romantica Season 1-2 Complete Collection Blu-ray Bundlenew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
K ► K
K Project Season 1 The Complete Series Blu-ray/DVDnew & sealed releaseregion code B/2
K Project Season 1 The Complete Series Blu-ray/DVDnew & sealedVIZ US releaseregion code A/1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Kamisama Dolls Complete Collection Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Kamisama Dolls Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code 1
Kamisama Kiss Season 1 Goddes Edition DVDnew & unwatched, but openedFunimation US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Kamisama Kiss Season 1-2 Complete Collection Blu-ray Bundlenew & unwatched, but openedFunimation US releaseAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Kamisama Kiss Season 1-2 Complete Series Blu-ray Bundlenew & sealedAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Kamisama Kiss Season 2 Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Kämpfer Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Kancolle Fleet Girls Collection Complete Series Blu-raynew & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate caseFunimation US releaseregion code A+BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Kancolle Fleet Girls Collection Complete Series Essentials Blu-raynew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A+BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Karneval Complete Collection Blu-ray Limited Editionnew & unwatched, but openedFunimation US releaseregion code AAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Kill Me Baby Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Kill Me Baby Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Kinmozai! Kiniro + Mosaic & Hello! Kinmozai! Season 1-2 Complete Collections Blu-ray Bundlenew & sealedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Kiznaiver - Blu-ray Collector's Editionnew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Kokoro Connect The Complete TV Series & Original Anime Selection Blu-ray Bundlenew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A+BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
L ► L
Last Exile Fam the Silver Wing Limited Edition Part 1 Blu-ray/DVDnew & unwatched, but openedFunimation US releaseregion code A/1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Level E Anime ArtboxFunimation US release
Little Busters Season 1 Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Living for the Day After Tommorow Complete Collection DVDSentai US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Log Horizon Complete Season 1 DVD+Blu-ray BundleSentai US & MVM UK releaseregion code 1+BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Lord Marksman and Vanadis Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Love Chunibyo and Other Delisions! Take On Me Blu-rayManga UK releaseregion code BWith slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Blu-ray/DVDCollector's Editionnew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Lucky Star Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedFunimation UK releaseregion code B/2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Lupin the Third Jigens's Gravestone DVD Discothek US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
M ► M
Made in Abyss Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Maho Romatic Automatic Maiden Complete 2nd Season DVDnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Mamoru Hosoda's Boy and the Beast Blu-ray/DVDnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A/1With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Mamoru Hosoda's Boy and the Beast Blu-ray/DVDnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A/1With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Mamoru Hosoda's Wolf Children Blu-ray/DVDnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A/1With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
March Comes Like a Lion Season 1 Part 1-2 Blu-ray (Complete Bundle)new & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
March Comes Like a Lion Season 1 Part 2new & sealedAniplex of America releaseregion code A+B+CAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Miss Hokusai Ultimate Edition Blu-raynew & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate caseAnime Limited UK releaseregion code B/2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Miss Hokusai Ultimate Edition Blu-raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code B/2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Mobile Suit Guindum Thunderbolt December Sky Blu-ray Collector's Editionnew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code B
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 2nd Season Volume 3 DVDBeez releaseregion code 2
Mobile Suit Gundam Movie Triology Blu-raynew & sealedAnime Limited releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Complete Collection Part 1-2 DVDnew & sealedBeez releaseregion code 2
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny Complete Collection Part 1-2 DVD Komplettbundlenew & sealedBeez releaseregion code 2
Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin Part I-IV: Chronicle Of Char And Sayla Collection Blu-raynew & sealedNozomi US releaseregion code AAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Momotaro Sacred Sailors + The Spider and the Tulip Blu-ray/DVD new & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code B/2
Mushishi Mushi-Shi Complete Collection DVDnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
My Hime Complete Collection DVDBeez releaseregion code 2
N ► N
Nagi no Asukara: A Lull in the Sea Complete Series DVDnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Nagi no Asukara: A Lull in the Sea Complete Series Premium Edition Blu-ray + OSTnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BBlu-rays + Artbook + BOX + OST • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Nekomonogatari Black Blu-Raynew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Nekomonogatari White Blu-Raynew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
New Game! Season 1+2 Complete Collection Bundle Blu-ray/DVD new & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A+B/1+2+4Slipcover has a diffrent illustration than the cover sleeve! • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Nisekoi Blu-ray Box 1+2 (Complete Season 1) BundleKazé F releaseregion code BDigipack release, shares discs with the UK release so includes English dub/sub
No Game No Life Zero DVDnew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Noein to your other self Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedFunimation US releaseregion code 1+2+4Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Noragami Season 1 Complete Collection Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedFunimation US releaseregion code AAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Noragami Season 1 Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedFunimation US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Nourin No-Rin Complete Collectionnew & sealedFunimation UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Nurse Witch Komugi R Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Nyan Koi! Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
O ► O
Occultic;Nine Part 1-2 Blu-ray Complete BundleManga UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
One Piece Collection 2 DVDnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code 1With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Orange Complete Collection Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedWith slipcover
Origin Spirits of the Past Blu-rayMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Outlaw Star Blu-ray/DVD Limited Editionnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A/1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Outlaw Star Complete Collection Blu-Raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
P ► P
Paranoia Agent Vol. 2 DVDGeneon releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Peace Maker Kurogane DVD Complete Collection new & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Phi Brain Season 1 Part 1-2, Season 2 Part 1-2 Blu-Ray Bundlenew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A
Photo Kano Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Photo Kano The Complete Seriesnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Photo Kano The Complete Series Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Photo Kano The Complete Series DVDnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Planetes Complete Collection DVDnew & sealedBeez releaseregion code 2M
Polyphonica Complete Collection DVDSentai US releaseregion code 1
Prince of Stride Blu-ray Complete Collectionnew & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate caseFunimation US releaseregion code AWith slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Princess Arete Collector's Edition Blu-ray/DVD new & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code B/2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Prison School Complete Collection new & unwatched, but openedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Prison School Complete Collection Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVDnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A/1Chipbwith chipbo + fabric poster • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Psychic School Wars Blu-raynew & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate caseFunimation US releaseregion code AWith slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Psycho-Pass The Movie Blu-raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Q ► Q
R ► R
Rage of Bahamut: Genesis Collector's Edition Complete Collection Blu-Raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code A+BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Rage of Bahamut: Genesis Complete Collection Blu-Raynew & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate caseFunimation US releaseregion code A+BWith slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Rainbow Days Complete Series Blu-ray EssentialsFunimation US releaseregion code AAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Re-Kan! Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Re-Kan! Complete Series Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Re:Zero Starting Life in Another World Part 1-2 Blu-ray Complete Bundle new & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate caseFunimation US releaseWith slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Regalia The Three Sacred Stars Complete Series Blu-ray EssentialsFunimation US releaseregion code AAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Robotic;Notes Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVDnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A+B/1+2+4With reversible cover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Robotic;Notes Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedFunimation US release
Romeo x Juliet Complete Collection DVDnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
S ► S
Sakura Trick Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Samurai Flamenco Blu-ray Collector's Edition Part 1-2 Complete Bundlenew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Sasami-san @ Ganbaranai Complete Collection Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code B
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
School Live Complete Collection Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Animatsu UK releaseregion code B
Scrapped Princess Complete Collection Blu-raynew & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate caseFunimation US releaseregion code AAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Sengoku Basa Samurai Kings The Last Party Movie Blu-raynew & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate caseManga UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Sengoku Basa Samurai Kings The Last Party Movie Blu-ray/DVD new & unwatched, but openedManga UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Sengoku Basa Samurai Kings The Last Party Movie Blu-ray/DVD new & sealedManga UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Seraph of the End Season 1 Part 1-2 Complete Bundle Blu-rayUK Universal releaseregion code B
Serial Experiments Lain Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Servamp Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVD new & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A/1With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Shakugan no Shana Season 2 Limited Edition Part 1 + 2 + Season 3 Limited Edition Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD Bundlenew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code AAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Shakugan no Shana The Movie Blu-raynew & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate caseFunimation US releaseregion code AAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Shigofumi Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedFunimation UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Shirobako Collection 1-2 Complete Bundle Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Show by Rock Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVD new & sealedFunimation UK releaseregion code B/2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Sorcerer Stabber Orphen + Revenge Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Sound!! Euphonium (Hibike!! Euphonium) Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Space Brothers Collection 1-8 Complete Bundle Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Space Dandy Complete Series (S1+2) Blu-ray Collectionnew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Spice and Wolf The Complete Series Season 1-2 Anime Blu Raynew & unwatched, but openedFunimation US releaseregion code A+BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Starmyu Season 1 Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Starmyu Season 1 Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Strawberry Marshmellow TV+OVA Complete Series DVD Bundlenew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Sword Art Online II Arc 1: Phantom Bullet Collector's Edition Blu-raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code B/2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
T ► T
Tamako Market Complete Collection Blu-ray new & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Terror in Resonance Ultimate Edition Blu-ray/DVDnew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code B/2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
The Asterik War Part 1-2 Complete Bundle DVDnew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
The Empire of Corpses & Harmony Movie Blu-Ray Bundlenew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
The Familiar of Zero Season 1 Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
The Fruits of Grisaia + The Labyrinth of Grisaia / Eden of Grisaia Blu-ray Complete Collection Bundlenew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedFruits of Grisaia: Region Code A/B, Labyrinth/Eden of Grisaia: Region Code A via Geoblock • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
The Garden of Words Blu-raynew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
The Hakkenden Eight Dogs of the East Season 1 Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
The Heroic Legends of Arslan Blu-Ray Limited Premium Edition Part 1-2 Complete Collection Bundlenew & sealedFrankreich Universal releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
The Heroic Legends of Arslan Blu-Ray Limited Premium Edition Part 1-2 Complete Collection BundleUniversal releaseregion code A+BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
The Morose Mononokean Complete Series 1 Essentials Blu-raynew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A+BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
The Rolling Girls Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVDnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A+B/1+2+4With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
The Squid Girl Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
The Squid Girl Complete Collection Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
The Tatami Galaxy Complete Collection Blu-ray Collector's Editionnew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
The World Only God Knows Season 1-3 + OVA Ultimate Edition DVDnew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
This Boy Can Fight Aliens Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
This Boy Can Fight Aliens DVDnew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Tokyo ESP Complete Collection Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD
Funimation US release, neu und eingeschweißt. Regionalcode A/B/1, Blu-rays also auch auf deutschen Playern abspielbar! Audio: Japanisch, Englisch, UT: Englisch
Tokyo Ghoul OVAs "Jack" & "Pinto" Limited Collector's Edition Blu-ray
Anime Limited UK Release, neu und ungeschaut, ich habe aber die DVD aus der ursprünglichen Combo entnommen, Digipack mit stabilem Schuber und Artcards, Audio: Japanisch, UT: Englisch
Tokyo Ghoul Season 1 Collector's Edition Blu-Ray/DVDnew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A+B/1+2+4With a lot of extras: poster, chipbox, artcards, etc. • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Tokyo Ghoul Season 1 Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD
Funimation US release, neu und eingeschweißt. Blu-ray/DVD in Artbox, Regionalcode A/B/1/2/4, also auch auf deutschen Playern abspielbar! Audio: Japanisch, Englisch, UT: Englisch
Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 Root A Blu-Ray/DVD
Funimation US Release, neu und eingeschweißt, Region Code A/B/1/2/4, Blu-rays also auch auf deutschen Playern abspielbar! Audio: Englisch, Japanisch, UT: Englisch, mit slipcover/o-card
Tokyo Marble Chocolate Limited Collector's Edition Blu-ray/DVD
Anime Limited UK Release, neu und eingeschweißt, Digipack mit stabilem Schuber und Booklet, Audio: Japanisch, UT: Englisch
Tonari no Seki-kun The Master of Killing Time Complete Collection Blu-ray
Sentai US release, Region Code A via Geoblock, also auf vielen deutschen Playern ebenfalls abspielbar!, Audio: Englisch Japanisch, UT: Englisch
Tonari no Seki-kun The Master of Killing Time Complete Collection Blu-ray
Sentai US Release, neu und ungeschaut, Region Code A via Geoblock, also auf vielen deutschen Playern (z.B. PS4) ebenfalls abspielbar!, Audio: Englisch, Japanisch, UT: Englisch
ToraDora! Complete CollectionMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
ToraDora! Complete Collection
Trickster Part 1-2 Complete Bundle Blu-raynew & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate caseFunimation US releaseregion code A+BWith slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Tsukiuta The Animation Complete Collection Blu-Ray
Funimation US release, neu und ungeschaut, ich habe allerdings aus der Combo die DVD Hälfte entnommen. Regionalcode A und B, also auch auf deutschen Playern abspielbar! Audio: Japanisch, UT: Englisch
Tsuritama Saving the World One Fish at a Time Complete Collection DVDnew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Typhoon Norudanew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
U ► U
Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Complete Collection Blu-ray
Sentai US release, region code A via Geoblock, also auf vielen deutschen Playern ebenfalls abspielbar! Audio: japanisch, UT: englisch
Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Uta no Prince-sama Season 1-4 (1000%, 2000% Revolutions, Legend Star) Blu-ray BundleSentai US releaseregion code ARevolutions still seales, others opened, but unwatched • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
V ► V
W ► W
Watamote No Matter How I Look at it, It's You Guys' Fault I'm not Popular! Complete Collection Blu-raynew & sealedSentai US releaseregion code A+BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Wish Upon the Pleaides Complete Collection Blu-Raynew & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed and I have replaced the case with a disc number-appropriate caseManga UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Witch Hunter Robin Complete Collection DVDnew & sealed
Wolf Girl & Black Prince DVD Complete CollectionSentai US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Wolf's Rain Complete Collection DVDnew & sealedBeez releaseregion code 2
X ► X
Y ► Y
Yona of the Dawn Part 1-2 Complete Bundle Blu-ray/DVDnew & sealedFunimation UK releaseregion code B/2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Your Lie in April Part 1-2 Blu-ray Collector's Edition Bundle + Boxnew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Your Name DVD
Anime Limited UK release, DVD in der Verpackung der Blu-ray, neu und ungeschaut
Your Name Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD + Soundtracknew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A/1Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Your Name Steelbook Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD + OSTnew & sealedAnime Limited UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Yu Yu Hakusho The Complete Season 1-4 Complete Bundle Blu-ray Funimation US releaseregion code A+BWith slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Yuri Kuma Arashi Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVD new & sealedFunimation UK releaseregion code A+B/1+2+4Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Yurikuma Arashi Complete Collection Blu-ray/DVD new & unwatched, but openedFunimation UK releaseregion code A+BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Z ► Z
ん ► NEW
Nisekoi: False Love Season 1 Box Part 1-2 DVD Complete Bundlenew & sealedKazé UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Magi The Labyrinth of Magic Season 1 Part 1-2 Complete Bundle Blu-rayKazé UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Shomin Sample Complete Collection Blu-rayFunimation UK releaseregion code BAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Chio's School Road Complete Series Blu-raynew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A+BWith slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Josee, the Tiger and the Fish [Blu-ray+DVD]new & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A+BWith slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Tytania - Part 2 DVDnew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Pumpkin Scissors Complete Series DVDnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
The Skull Man - Complete Series DVDnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit - Complete Series DVDnew & unwatched, but openedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Natsuyuki Rendezvous - Complete Series DVDnew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code 1Audio: Japanese, Subs: English
Midnight Occult Civil Servants: Complete Series Blu-Raynew & sealedFunimation US releaseregion code A+BWith slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Red Garden - Complete Series DVDnew & sealedMVM UK releaseregion code 2Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Bleach TV Vol 1-2 Blu-rayVIZ US releaseregion code AAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Sasami-san @ Ganbaranai Complete Collection Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
The Seven Heavenly Virtues Complete Collection Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Aura: Koga Maryuin’s Last War Blu-raynew & sealedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
No Game No Life 0 Zero Blu-raySentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Samurai Jam: Bakumatsu Rock Complete Series Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
The Life of Budori Gusuko Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
Dive!! Complete Collection Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Comet Lucifer Complete Series Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
And Yet the Town Moves - Complete Series Blu-raynew & unwatched, but openedSentai US releaseregion code A, geoblockedAudio: Japanese, Subs: English
Overlord Season 2 Complete Series Blu-rayFunimation US releaseregion code AWith slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English
JAPANESE ANIME RELEASES
TitleConditionDescription
Attack on Titan Volume 12 Special Edition + OVA DVDJapanese only! Special Edition with the Anime episode Ilse's Notebook. Outer Box has been unpacked, but the Anime is still sealed.
Attack on Titan Volume 2 Blu-ray Limited EditionNew and sealedJapanese only!
Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy) DVD Volume 1-9 (komplette Serie)Japanese only!
Gintama The Movie II Gintama Kanketsu-hen Yorozuya yo ein nare Limited First Press Blu-RayNew and unwatchedJapanese only!
FRENCH FRIENDLY ANIME RELEASES
As they may come with some merch of interest or for those who don't need subs. Some are even English friendly. More info upon request.
TitleConditionDescription

Accel World Série Integrale Edition Saphir Blu Ray Complete Collection ✿
Aria The Origination DVD Slimpack in a box ✿
Black Blood Brothers l'Integrale DVD ✿
Card Captor Sakura Integrale: DVD Collector 1-2 + Box ✿
Cosmo Warrior Zero + Gaiden (La jeuness d'Albator) Volume 1-3 DVD ✿
DT Eightron Intégrale DVD ✿
Durarara! Season 1 Integrale DVD ✿
Durarara! Season 1 Integrale DVD ✿
Fate/Zero Blu Ray/DVD Combo Box 1-2 Komplettbundle ✿
Full Metal Alchemist Slimpack Complete Collection DVD ✿
Ghost Hound DVD Vol. 1-2 (Complete Bundle) ✿
Glass Fleet Partie 1-2 DVD ✿
Golden Boy DVD ✿
Gunbuster The Movie & Diebuster The Movie Blu-ray Bundle ✿
Gunparade March DVD Volume 1-3 + Schuberbox ✿
Infinite Ryvius Volume 1-5+Box DVD Complete Bundle ✿ Complete Series. Audio: Japanese, Subs: French.
K Project Season 1 The Complete Series Blu-ray/DVD ✿
Kenshin le Vagabond Seisouhen OVA Blu-ray ✿
Kenshin le Vagabond The Movie OVA Blu-ray ✿
Kenshin le Vagabond Tsuiokuhen OVA Blu-ray ✿
Kenshin OVA: Le chapitre de respiration (Seisouhen) DVD ✿
Les Heros de la Galaxie DVD ✿ Original title: Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Waga Yuku wa Hoshi no Taikai, audio: Japanese, French, subs: French.
Michiko & Hatchin Complete Collection DVD ✿
Mobile Suit Gundam Movie Trilogy ✿
Neon Genesis Evangelion Platin Edition Complete Collection Box DVD ✿
Nisekoi Season 1 Blu-ray Box 1+2 (Complete Bundle) ✿
Origine (Origin: Spirits of the Past) DVD ✿
Prince of Tennis Volume 1-2 DVD ✿
RahXephon Le Film DVD ✿
Rumiko Takahashi Anthologie - Coffret intégrale collector DVD ✿
Scrapped Princess - Intégrale - Edition Collector DVD ✿
Shakugan No Shana - Intégrale (Saison 1); Edition Gold, DVD ✿
Sol Bianca The Legacy Intégrale DVD ✿
The Heroic Legends of Arslan Blu-Ray Limited Premium Edition Part 1-2 Complete Collection Bundle ✿
The Visions of Escaflowne Complete Collection Box DVD ✿
Tokyo Godfathers DVD ✿
Tough DVD ✿
Utena - Film Edition Prestige / Utena Revolutionary Girl The Movie Prestige Edition ✿
Utena - Intégrale / Utena Revolutionary Girl DVD Complete Collection ✿
Witch Hunter Robin Complete Collection DVD ✿

Plushs
TitleDescription
Ali's Dream Sofa Kissen (Ganzkörper)
Ali's Dream Sofa Kissen (Kopf)
Figurines
TitleDescription
Gintama Movie II Kanketsu-hen Gashapon Keychain Figurine Elizabeth (Mysterious hidden figure)
Iwako Eraser Manekineko
Natsume Yuujinchou/Natsume’s Book of Friends Capsule Toys: Chobi
Natsume Yuujinchou/Natsume’s Book of Friends Capsule Toys: Natsume
Natsume Yuujinchou/Natsume’s Book of Friends Capsule Toys: One-Eyed Yokai
Rascal the Racoon Gashapon
Sailor Moon Keychain Figur
Merchandise
TitleDescription
Assassination Classroom Poster
Kamisama Kiss Tote Bag
Platinum End Postkarte Tokyopop
Record of Lodoss Ward Card Game Set
Saiunkoku Monogatari (The Story of Saiunkoku) DVD Storage Box
TECHNICAL STUFF
TitleDescription
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Screen GlassFor an extra protection of the screen. Not used.
Cinema & Documentaries
TitleDescription
Brothers Grimm DVD
Casino Royale DVD
Der Herr der Ringe 1-3: Die Gefährten, Die Zwei Türme, Die Rückkehr des Königs DVD
Diamantenfieber DVD
Die Ultimative Bourne Collection DVD[/B]
Ein Chef zum Verlieben two weeks notice DVD
Ein Vater zu viel DVD
Eraser DVD
Hard Boiled DVD
Killerlady DVD
Lethal Weapon DVD
Lost in Austen BBC Romance Drama, UK Version DVD
Out of the Shadows DVD
Rendevous mit Joe Black DVD
Sieben Jahre in Tibet DVD
Stirb an einem anderen Tag DVD
The Art of War DVD
The Sixth Sense DVD
The Transporter DVD
Tief wie der Ozean DVD
True Lies Wahre Lügen DVD
Wickie auf großer Fahrt Blu-Ray
Games
TitleDescription
Final Fantasy X Play Station Game
Werner Föllig Geil!!!
Regular Novels
Under construction. I have a whole bunch more, but will only list some English ones here.
TitleDescription
Eoin Coifer: And another thing... The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Part Six of ThreeEnglish • Softcover
Louis Sachar: HolesEnglish • Softcover • Mit Annotationen.
Rob Grant: IncompetenceEnglish • Softcover
T.C. Boyle: The Inner CircleEnglish • Softcover
The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13 3/4 Sue TownsendEnglish • Softcover

Last edited:
Id probably be willing to offer £120 for Haruhi - not entirely sure on postage rates. Ofc your friends one ^_^ if hes selling anything else I may be interested.

Good luck girl I do not mind - £20?

Id probably be willing to offer £120 for Haruhi - not entirely sure on postage rates. Ofc your friends one ^_^ if hes selling anything else I may be interested.

Good luck girl I do not mind - £20?
Everything he sells goes through me, so it would end up on my list anyway. (Which is why my lists often has duplicates.)
I'll check back. He didn't outright say it, but I he was clearly eying something over at least 150€. (thats about 135GBP currently.) - But I'd gladly give you my copy with that worn edge for 120GBP if that's interesting? =D

Good Luck Girl... Hm, I was eying 30-35€. That would have been your 20GBP before the Brexit...

But I've checked the postage rates to the UK:

No insurance & without tracking:
Letter sealed <=500g, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm 3,7€
Letter sealed <=1kg, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm 7€
Letter sealed <=2kg, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm 17€
(Adding tracking on letters is +2.5€)
Books-only <=500g, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm economy=3,2€ priority=3,7€
Books-only <=1kg, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm economy=6€ priority=7€
Books-only <=2kg, L + B + H = max. 90 cm, any edge <60cm economy=12€ priority=17€

With insurance & tracking, flat weight of <=25kg on all sizes:
XS Parcel (longest + shortest edge <=30cm) 10€
S Parcel (longest + shortest edge <=50cm) 14€
M Parcel (longest + shortest edge <=80cm) 19€
L Parcel (longest + shortest edge <=120cm) 29€

With insurance & tracking by size and weight:
Small Package <2kg (max. 60 x 30 x 15 cm) 14€
Package <5kg (max. 120 x 60 x 60 cm) 16€
Package <10kg (max. 120 x 60 x 60 cm) 21€
Package <20kg (max. 120 x 60 x 60 cm) 32€
Package <21.5kg (max. 120 x 60 x 60 cm) 45€

Haruhi alone should still be XS parcel. Good Luck Girl alone might still be Letter sealed <500g and both would be S Parcel. Though in that one a good lot of other stuff would still fit in. Looking for something else in particular or something else from my list of interest? ^^

Last edited:
I'm getting part two as well and the plan so far was to sell them together. I wouldn't mind much to sell it single through if the price is a fine, so you can make a suggestion if you want. =D

I'd want part two as well so i'm happy to wait till you have it as well, what kind of price would you be thinking of for both once you have part two?

how much is Crest of the Stars?
Crest of the Stars is the French release through. It says it would have english dub/sub on the box package, but unfortunately, that's wrong. Only vol. 3 of the TV Series has it as indicated. Is it still of interest?

I'd want part two as well so i'm happy to wait till you have it as well, what kind of price would you be thinking of for both once you have part two?
Uh... hard to say... Rightstuf lists it for 47-48USD each before shipping and customs right now. What would you regard as a fair price?

Would have to be the mint copy of haruhi unfortnately!! Ill offer £150 for that and good luck girl -- postagw wise has to be secure during transit but not be too expensive max £8

Crest of the Stars is the French release through. It says it would have english dub/sub on the box package, but unfortunately, that's wrong. Only vol. 3 of the TV Series has it as indicated. Is it still of interest?

I'd be able to subtitle myself if vol 1 and 2 don't have subtitles. From what I can read on the back of the box it states only episodes 1-13 have english, and the film and ova don't.

Depending on the price I am still interested.

Would have to be the mint copy of haruhi unfortnately!! Ill offer £150 for that and good luck girl -- postagw wise has to be secure during transit but not be too expensive max £8
I'll check back and let you know!

I'd be able to subtitle myself if vol 1 and 2 don't have subtitles. From what I can read on the back of the box it states only episodes 1-13 have english, and the film and ova don't.

Depending on the price I am still interested.
"I'd be able to subtitle myself" do you mean that technically mixing in subs, or do you mean, you don't need any? Just being curious. =D
And yes, only the TV one was supposed to have subs by package, completely forgot the exact details of the package, because they were wrong anyway.

Price... Hm, I was thinking of 20-25€ on top of my head? It's OOP in France as well, but I didn't really like it and it eats up space.
As for shipping, if you have empty DVD amaray cases yourself (typical standard one) I could remove them and send it flattened to cut on the volume. That way it would fit into the much cheaper letter shipping option. (If not insured is an option for you that is.)

"I'd be able to subtitle myself" do you mean that technically mixing in subs, or do you mean, you don't need any? Just being curious. =D

I rip most of my collection, and store them on a server I built so I can easily watch, and stream my BD/DVDs to my TV/Phone/Tablet anywhere. If something doesn't have english subtitles I can get some off the internet, and sync them up easy enough. It does open up my buying options if a non-english version of a show is much cheaper.

Price... Hm, I was thinking of 20-25€ on top of my head? It's OOP in France as well, but I didn't really like it and it eats up space.
As for shipping, if you have empty DVD amaray cases yourself (typical standard one) I could remove them and send it flattened to cut on the volume. That way it would fit into the much cheaper letter shipping option. (If not insured is an option for you that is.)

With shipping include I thinking it may be a bit higher than I want to spend on Season 1 just because of the possibility of FUNimation actually doing something with the license, and releasing an upscale blu-ray.

On the suggestion of flattening out the set to cheapen the shipping. I'm not sure how I'd feel about it since that may damage the box they come with, and then means I'd have to factor in the cost of getting empty amaray DVD boxes to put them in, which would prob nullify the savings from cutting down on the shipping in the first place.

I rip most of my collection, and store them on a server I built so I can easily watch, and stream my BD/DVDs to my TV/Phone/Tablet anywhere. If something doesn't have english subtitles I can get some off the internet, and sync them up easy enough. It does open up my buying options if a non-english version of a show is much cheaper.
Oh, that's also interesting way to avoid the need of subtitles on a release!

With shipping include I thinking it may be a bit higher than I want to spend on Season 1
Asking the other way round, how much would you willing to be spending on it?

On the suggestion of flattening out the set to cheapen the shipping. I'm not sure how I'd feel about it since that may damage the box they come with, and then means I'd have to factor in the cost of getting empty amaray DVD boxes to put them in, which would prob nullify the savings from cutting down on the shipping in the first place.
From what I can see, the box is one of these originally flattened ones which gets assembled. (Like the non-chipbox ones, forgot how those were called again.) When sending things that way I put everything in a cardboard evelope and add some more cardboard to it.
As with cases, I have a good stock of DVD single-disc cases which I got for free pretty easily. People seem to ditch them a lot these days. (Of course could be diffrent for the UK.)
If you don't want it, that's fine with me, too through. Was just an idea I had. ^^

Last edited:
I'd be happy to be a shopping buddy for you. I can get access to cheap international shipping through my work.
Aye, thanks~
How cheap is you cheap international shipping? UK shipping is even more expensive than Japanese shipping afair, so any cut on that costs helps.

I got in touch with him and he was like... somewhat undecided.
Back offer, how about 165GBP including shipping? Shipping would be in a cardbox with bubble-wrap, insured and with tracking.

Asking the other way round, how much would you willing to be spending on it?

checking around I can get the individual volumes of just the show for about £16 total so the biggest draw to the complete set is the OVA and compilation film.

I think the most I'd really go for the set including shipping is around £25. It sucks the shipping adds quite a bit to the price, and I understand if this is too low.

Back