Luna's Search & Sale pile

Oh. Did I forget to remove it for the time being. @_@"
Are you perchance also interested in the rest? I will have Missing and Return twice soonish (read somewhen in February), once from VIZ and once from AL and meant to put S1 with them into a bundle. But I haven't got the AL ones yet, so also haven't really decided on which edition to keep.
(But S1 is the US box from Viz, yes.)

I bought the Red and Blue mystery boxes from AL and got Return and Missing from them so I was looking to pick up the first season and it just so happens the Viz one looks like it would fit nicely together with AL's releases...

Oh, hm. Well, I guess in this case it probably depends on the offer. (I'd rather have them in a bundle, but might be that I still have a French Kaze one flying around and do a bundle with that one. Can't find it in my piles atm though. @_@")

I've no idea how much that or atm lol. (Am on my way out, will check later tonight. If airhead me hopefully doesn't forget. @.@)

Will just check out about shipping to Sweden and pm you~

(The Amazon UK one btw. does not seem to ship outside of the UK.)

New for Sale:
Re:Zero Part 1-2 Complete Bundle ✿ new & unwatched, but with the DVDs removed from the combo release ✿ Funimation US release ✿ region code A ✿ Part 1's Blu-rays have been replaced with the corrected discs • With slipcover • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English

Or, technically The DVDs aren't out yet (but soon) and p2 is still sealed. Though I guess with AL's release out, this is not much of general interest... Kinda forgot to cancel this one, when AL's release got announced. (And only just managed to unearth it again as it kinda got lost in my penultimate tidy up session....)

Oh, forgot these, which also go on the list:
ToraDora! Complete Collection ✿ MVM UK release ✿ region code B ✿ Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English

New Game! Season 1+2 Complete Collection Bundle Blu-ray/DVD ✿ new & sealed ✿ Funimation US release ✿ region code A+B/1+2+4 ✿ Slipcover has a diffrent illustration than the cover sleeve! • Audio: Japanese, English, Subs: English

Sales addition:
Princess Jellyfish TV + Plush DVD Collector's Edition ✿ French edition, digipack + stickers + Clara plush!
Images here: Tumblr

Go figure, seems like I never put it onto any of my sales lists. It's not English friendly, but the digipack is pretty nice and there is the plush. If you have the Funimation save edition it can easily be frankensteined into it.

Ok, this is a weird one.... but ---- might somebody be interested in the Legend of the Galactic Heroes Sentai Premium Edition box as in just the box (and those coins)? If I manage to get that one out for decent enough of a price, and with me not having issues with frankensteining, I guess, that issue about me really not liking this moronic monster box would get solved, too. 🤔

(Just a random idea I just had.)

new for sale:
Gundam 00 Movie A Wakening of a Trailblazer Blu-ray

Bandai's US release from back of the day. (Not sure, might even be region free? ?_?) The combo DVD has been removed, the BD is otherwise new and untouched. (Yeeees, I never watched it even once all these years.) I got the Nozomi Box, so this is surplus to requirements now.

In case somebody might already want it ahead of time before AL comes with their release somewhen.

new for sale:
Kozue Amano Illustration Works I: Alpha & II: Stella ✿ Japanese release • Hardcover with obi and a transparent slipcover, contains illustrations to Aria/Aqua among others.
A Bride's Story 9, 11 ✿ New and unread • Hardcover + dust jacket

Some of the Bride Stories are OOP in German, so I thought I'd switch to English, thinking hardcover is more fancy. Until I found out it's hardcover with a dust jacket, which I really don't particularly like. (And the paper quality is a tad less good than the German one.) So That's back to plan A I guess.

new for sale:
Gundam 00 Movie A Wakening of a Trailblazer Blu-ray

Bandai's US release from back of the day. (Not sure, might even be region free? ?_?) The combo DVD has been removed, the BD is otherwise new and untouched. (Yeeees, I never watched it even once all these years.) I got the Nozomi Box, so this is surplus to requirements now.

In case somebody might already want it ahead of time before AL comes with their release somewhen.
Blurb, correction: It's the normal Blu-ray-only edition that I have there. Used to have the combo, but as it was DVD-case sized I ditched it and replaced it with the BD-only one.
(Which only made for years long mimatch with my DVD-sized Beez DVDs instead, but oh well. Those are going out as well anyway.)

Back