Luna's Search & Sale pile

Oh, I wasn't thinking of any version in particular (and also not necessarily for getting it right away). Just saw the US one advertised on UP1, so though I note it down already. ^^

New for search:
Mr. Robot

Preferably Blu ray and as many seasons together in a bundle. Would theoretically also take DVD, but, well, only if it is prespostrously cheap.

found~

Last edited:
New on Search List:
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
You will have a job with that one, can't imagine many on here picking that up (doesnt ship to the uk either) and even if they do i highly doubt they would part with it after forking out $800 + for it.

You will have a job with that one, can't imagine many on here picking that up (doesnt ship to the uk either) and even if they do i highly doubt they would part with it after forking out $800 + for it.
I'm not after for that premium edition in particular. Pretty sure a normal edition will come sooner or later, but since I saw that a home video release is in sight, I thought I'd note it down, just in case. ^^

I'm not after for that premium edition in particular. Pretty sure a normal edition will come sooner or later, but since I saw that a home video release is in sight, I thought I'd note it down, just in case. ^^
We’re all hoping for a SE release but sentai say they have no plans for one.

New for Sale:
Tiger and Bunny Movie 1+2: The Beginning & The Rising Limited Edition Blu-Ray; UK Release by Anime Limited, Movie 1's chipbox case is a bit worn, Movie 2's chipbox has two little bumps. The release is a DB/DVD combo, I have removed the DVD duplicate of the movie.

New for Sale:
Tsubasa Tokyo Revelatons OVA Collection Blu-ray; US S.A.V.E Edition by Funimation, new and unwatched but unpacked

New for Sale:
The Heroic Legend of Arslan Season 2: Dust Storm Dance Complete Collection Blu Ray/DVD; US Funimation Combo release. Blu-rays are new and unwatched, DVDs watched once. Region Code A. Has a slipcovers. [Pictures]

Looking for another bargain:
Broadchurch Season 3 or alternatively Seasons 1-3 complete

Neither out on German streaming nor home video yet. Don't mind the wait, but if anybody has it for quite cheap I'd take that, too.

found~

Last edited:
Back