Luna's Search & Sale pile

I'm so sorry. The heavens were of the opinion to provide me with crap lighting today. ;_;
I hope I'll get to make some tommorow!

Other than that:
New for Sale:
Kanon Complete Collection DVD; US Release from Funimation
Air Complete Collection DVD; US Release from Funimation, includes the OVA episode
Maybe them aswell

New for sale:
Tiger & Bunny: the Beginning Collector's Edition Anime Limited's UK Blu-ray & DVD Combo release, new and shrinkwrapped

Also I cleaned up the first post complete listing a bit.

Last edited:
New for Sale:
Gundam - Reconguista in G - Complete Box Set [Blu-ray]; UK Collector's Edition release from Anime Limited

This one's sitting in the UK btw. You could get it for UK shipping right away even without a middleman wait. =O

New for Sale:
Outlaw Star Limited Edition with 100 page artbook; new and shrinkwrapped, US Blu-ray DVD combo release by Funimation, special packaging box with an extra thick artbook
Eden Of The East The Complete Series + Movies Premium Edition Blu-Ray; Out of print US release by Funimation, Region Code A/B, digipack release with artcards, stickers, certificate of authenticity and two fold outs.
Date A Live Season 1 Blu-ray; US Funimation S.A.V.E. Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A.

New for sale:
Assasination Classroom Blu-Ray Limited Complete Collection Season 1-2; US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A. Has o-card slipcovers. Season 1 part 1 is the LE with the Artbox and all extras.
Assasination Classroom Blu-Ray Limited Edition Season 1 Part; UK Anime Limited release.
Aria The Animation DVD Litebox Part 1-2; US Nozomi release, complete season, new and unwatched but unpacked
Aria The Natural Limited Edition part 1 + Litebox Part 2; US Nozomi release, complete second season, new and unwatched but unpacked. part 1 is a slimpack in a box and with booklets
Aria The Origination DVD Slimpack in a box; French Kaze release, complete third season
Noragami Season 1 Complete Collection Blu-ray; US Funimation release, new and unwatched, but the case was hit, so I have replaced it with a new one. It's the Blu-ray half from the Limited Edition (so case + cover wrape + discs)
Noragami Season 1 Complete Collection DVD; US Funimation release, new and unwatched, but the case was hit, so I have replaced it with a new one. It's the DVD half from the Limited Edition (so case + cover wrape + discs)
Seraph of the End Part 1 Blu-ray; UK Universal release
Kenshin le Vagabond Tsuiokuhen OVA Blu-ray; French release, new and unwatched
Kenshin le Vagabond Seisouhen OVA Blu-ray; French release, new and unwatched
Kenshin le Vagabond The Movie OVA Blu-ray; French release, new and unwatched
Your Name DVD; Frankensteined set: You get the UK DVD inside a Blu-ray case with the US case wrap
Anthem of the Heart DVD; Frankensteined set: You get the UK DVD inside a Blu-ray case with the German case wrap

Blast my doublets and even triplets! Need to clean out stuff badly, I am totally getting lost in all these piles here...

It seems to work for me. I tried editing it with no changes, does that make any diffrence to you?

It's still there, yes. I am open to offers given that it's OOP. ^^
Would you be willing to sell Volume 1 separately? Volume 2 is still available for relatively cheap but I'm willing to pay £45 for Volume 1.

New on Searchlist:
Monogatari Franchise
Aniplex USA or Japanese original versions of every instance except Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari Black and Kizumonogatari Part 1.

Once I get any of those I'll have the respective MVM Blu-rays for sale.

New on Saleslist:
Kizumonogatari Part 1 Blu-ray
; German edition with slipcover

Back