Luna's Search & Sale pile

Luna

Thousand Master
New for sale:
Strawberry Panic Complete Collection DVD; US Release by Media Blasters (Anime Works), RC1, watched once

Oddity about this release: When watching on PC (mine at least) you have to instruct the player (e.g. VLC Player) to play from the discs' "VIDEO_TS" folder rather than the disc's root drive. Aside that it's a bit of a noisy disc to read in the drive. (They didn't fry my drive, so no worries about that I guess.) There is some indication, that this might just be because I'm using my PC. I have no means to test on regular players though.

EDIT: It was most likely because my drive was at the end of it's life (it didn't play Blu-rays shortly afterwards either.) New drive and all is fine.

Last edited:

Luna

Thousand Master
New for search:
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Blu-ray; preferably one with English dub, but the French release will do, too.

Not much in a hurry to this totally oversized thing to store.

Luna

Thousand Master
New for sale:

Kizumonogatari
Bakemonogatari Volume 1
Bakemonogatari Volume 2
Bakemonogatari Volume 3
Nisemonogatari Volume 1
Nisemonogatari Volume 2
Nekomonogatari (Black)
; US Vertical novel release, new and unread.

Have any released of the second season too, if you take all.

Luna

Thousand Master
New for sale:
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite; new and unused, except for one test run.
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Screen Glass; For an extra protection of the screen. Not used.
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Outer Protection Cover with east Asian flower pattern; new and unused, has the extra function auf auto-shutting off the kindle, when not in use (Amazon Link)

Luna

Thousand Master
Anybody interested in regular novels? Reading a whole bunch away these days.

Prayers to Broken Stones // Dan Simmons; English, Paperback
Redshirts // John Scalzi; English, Hardcover+Dust Jacket

are the starters.

Luna

Thousand Master
New Manga for Sale:
Skip Beat Volume 41

When you just get the wrong language all over again... Anyway, it's got a bigger size than the German ones so it needs to go. =X

Luna

Thousand Master
New for Sale:
Wolf Girl & Black Prince Blu-ray Complete Collection new and unwatched, but the shrinkwrap got unwrapped

Way to got for duplets. In progress of digging up more...

Luna

Thousand Master
Totally forgot to put that one up:

New for Sale:
March comes Like a Lion Season 1 Part 2 Aniplex USA Release new and unwatched and sealed in it's original plastic bag

Probably not much fo interest with AL's release around, which I totally thought was one of the lost licenses. @_@"