Luna's Search & Sale pile

Luna

Magical Girl
New for sale:
Strawberry Panic Complete Collection DVD; US Release by Media Blasters (Anime Works), RC1, watched once

Oddity about this release: When watching on PC (mine at least) you have to instruct the player (e.g. VLC Player) to play from the discs' "VIDEO_TS" folder rather than the disc's root drive. Aside that it's a bit of a noisy disc to read in the drive. (They didn't fry my drive, so no worries about that I guess.) There is some indication, that this might just be because I'm using my PC. I have no means to test on regular players though.

EDIT: It was most likely because my drive was at the end of it's life (it didn't play Blu-rays shortly afterwards either.) New drive and all is fine.

Last edited:

Luna

Magical Girl
New for search:
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Blu-ray; preferably one with English dub, but the French release will do, too.

Not much in a hurry to this totally oversized thing to store.

Luna

Magical Girl
New for sale:

Kizumonogatari
Bakemonogatari Volume 1
Bakemonogatari Volume 2
Bakemonogatari Volume 3
Nisemonogatari Volume 1
Nisemonogatari Volume 2
Nekomonogatari (Black)
; US Vertical novel release, new and unread.

Have any released of the second season too, if you take all.

Luna

Magical Girl
New for sale:
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite; new and unused, except for one test run.
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Screen Glass; For an extra protection of the screen. Not used.
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Outer Protection Cover with east Asian flower pattern; new and unused, has the extra function auf auto-shutting off the kindle, when not in use (Amazon Link)

Luna

Magical Girl
Anybody interested in regular novels? Reading a whole bunch away these days.

Prayers to Broken Stones // Dan Simmons; English, Paperback
Redshirts // John Scalzi; English, Hardcover+Dust Jacket

are the starters.

New Manga for Sale:
Skip Beat Volume 41

When you just get the wrong language all over again... Anyway, it's got a bigger size than the German ones so it needs to go. =X

New for Sale:
Wolf Girl & Black Prince Blu-ray Complete Collection new and unwatched, but the shrinkwrap got unwrapped

Way to got for duplets. In progress of digging up more...

Totally forgot to put that one up:

New for Sale:
March comes Like a Lion Season 1 Part 2 Aniplex USA Release new and unwatched and sealed in it's original plastic bag

Probably not much fo interest with AL's release around, which I totally thought was one of the lost licenses. @_@"