Luna's Search & Sale pile

When you notice you got yourself both the LE and the SE...

New for Sale:
Orange Complete Collection US Combo release by Funimation, new and unwatched, but with the DVD removed and the 4disc case replaced with a 2disc case, region code A/B

Though that being said, I still have the DVDs, so if somebody wants the complete set I could still put them back for a while.

New for Sale:
Psycho pass Seaon 2 US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A+B. Has the o-card slipcover.

New for Bargain Search (Trade prefered):
Patlabor

Still a bit undecided, but potentially for sale:
Chaos;Child Complete Collection US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. I have replaced the 5-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A+B.

Though the DVDs haven't moved out yet, so I could still put them back I guess...

Luna

Magical Girl
New on bargain search:
Puella Magi Madoka Magica Movie 3: Rebellion any release with English dub

I already have the Japanese LE, so that's just for the dub.

New for sale:
Assassination Classroom Complete Funimation Bundle
It contains:
Assassination Classroom Season 1 Part 1 Limited Edition
Assassination Classroom Season 1 Part 1 Standard Edition Slipcover (with extra artwork!)
Assassination Classroom Season 1 Part 2 Standard Edition with Slipcover
Assassination Classroom Season 2 Part 1 Standard Edition with Slipcover
Assassination Classroom Season 1 Part 2 Standard Edition with Slipcover
Assassination Classroom Movie 365 Days' Time with Slipcover
Japanese Jump Flyer with Assassination Classroom on the cover

The Blu-rays are unwatched. All of them are Region Code A/B. They were originally combos, but I have removed the DVDs. The 4/2-disc cases have been replaced with 2/1 disc cases respectively.

Last edited:
New for Sale:
Anime:
Blood Battle Blockade Blu-ray/DVD Complete Collection Limited Edition new and shrinwarpped, Funimation US release with chipbox, region code A/1

Anime CDs:
Project Itoh: Genocidal Organ Ending Theme - Egoist: Reloaded Limited First Press CD+DVD new
Zankyou no Terror (Terror in Tokio) Opening Theme - Yuuki Ozaki (from Galileo Galilei): Trigger Limited First Press CD+DVD new