London expo

reckon another forum members will be on there?

you know just in case, I take my blackjack with me

'I TEACH YOU TO MESS WITH AUKN, HIYAAAAAA!!!!'

Wow, I don't think I've logged in here for over a year o_o;

Anyway, I'm going on Saturday. I'm currently constructing a Tony Tony Chopper (Arm Point) costume.

Still trying to decide wether i should go as either That Man (from Excel Saga) or Jet Black (in the suit from Honkey Tonk Women)

As for the meet up, shall we do the usual, Saturday ,12.30 by Costa's, but the one at the entrance. Look for me in my white ish suit, unless we want to do badges again

hopeful_monster said:
Still trying to decide wether i should go as either That Man (from Excel Saga) or Jet Black (in the suit from Honkey Tonk Women)

As for the meet up, shall we do the usual, Saturday ,12.30 by Costa's, but the one at the entrance. Look for me in my white ish suit, unless we want to do badges again

o, O go as That Man. I can do an awsome Pedro accent that could accompany you.

Or...maybe not, wouldn't want to embarrass you. But you know go as whoever you feel comfortable as.

I posted something like this yesterday.. and deleted it.

Do you lot want to meet up at like.. 1:00PM over 12:30PM?, I think its a better time. Badges with Minako on would be cool, but then again, how did you lot make badges that actually like badges the when you did it before. Also, When you say Costa's by the entrance.. What side is that? The one that leads off to the DLR or is it the other-side with generally no one there. ;p

Ah, I've always assumed it was the Costa Coffee at the mid-point. Good to know. That badge is nice, as well... Obviously, I'll have to remove hopeful_monster and put Jayme or similar onto it... Or, I'll just have a picture of Minako. I don't have a laminator, either so I'll guess I'll just carry some around and safety pin them on.

Everyone else, Who is up for meetin' then? It sounds like a lot are going.

I'll be up for meeting everyone. I don't have a laminator or a colour printer. (Really it needs to be colour to do justice to Minako) But I will be dressed as a catboy so that should be recognisable. I do have a Manga Girls badge somewhere.

Mind you, that's if I make it to 1pm, I may get seriously glomped by scary yaoi fangirls...

Only at expo...

I'll be there on saturday. did anyone decide on a meet-up place? Unlike Rui, I won't be able to wave, as I won't recongize anyon ^_^

chaos said:
I'll be there on saturday. did anyone decide on a meet-up place? Unlike Rui, I won't be able to wave, as I won't recongize anyon ^_^

Errh Few posts up. Downloadable map + Location and time. Plus badge to help us recognise each other.

Okay
so I got a rundown on who's suppose to be there from the last few pages
  • -Me and me mate steve
    -Jayme
    -Rui
    -Tachi (and his mate fuz)
    -Solo Tremaine
    -hopeful_monster(as That Man)
    -Manga Girls (as a catboy from loveless)
    -Insanity Prelude
    -chaos
    -King Jimmeh
    ->>Xel<<
    -Freya
    -Strawberry
    -Deidara
    -ryuzaki
    -TRASHBAT
    -Darklink727
    -Arbalest
    -melonpan

This is a total of 16 people so far from AUKN, and 2 that are personal friends, giving us 18 in total. won't exactly win a war, but a considerable size considering the masses.

and As a meet up, were going to catch hopeful_monster & Jayme at the west terrace entrance, near Costa at 13:00. With wearing our mascot as a badge, provided on the previous page

Right seems pretty organised, now it depends on how many see this and relies

EDIT:thanks for the others on that Jayme

Good, I was waiting for someone to do that. I really hope all/most turn up to this gathering thing. ;p I dunno but.. melonpan was/is going and Arbalest is trying to go, as well..

I imagine a fair amount are taking people with us, I'm going with three others. I know some more people that are going to be there. I'll probably be by myself cos once I'm there, I usually just walk off by myself and have a "real" look at everything. Hah, social, I know.

Had a chat with one of the guys at Tokyo Toys in Trocadero and he was saying that there was going to be a lot more big business this time, and the trend continues in the October. Wonder if they will mean the smaller stalls are going to be pushed out or if they are going to open up another hall.

I'll be going with my friend again, I might just wave thats about it, I'm like Jayme and tend to wonder off to see what awaits me, spending all my time in there.

Had to change me plans, due to the fact that i'm watching how much money i have, i won't be going. Heh, train tickets there and back add up to £116 anyway at the least, so its a no go, however, if all goes well, you could expect to see me in october.

Back