London expo

hopeful_monster said:
chaos said:
ok, I'll be there, with an AUKN sign ;D
When, where and what should i look for.

I have no idea what the venue is like, so I'm opened to suggstions.. You should look for a brazilian / japanese guy - 5'6" tall.
Not sure what I'll be wearing, as I'm deciding if I have the nerve to try a cosplay =)

And, what should I look for?

Right, I'm not sure what I'll be wearing, But, We can meet outside (or inside) near a distinct place, hopeful_monster does Costa Coffee opposite the noodle bar at a decent time, Like 1:00PM. Possibly changing the meeting place might be cool. One of café resaurant things with the chairs in the centre might be better. Harder to find, though. ;/

ExCel itself it a basically a massive corridor with big warehouse sized rooms all the sides. Its hench. People socialize everywhere in it. Cosplay fights and stuff take place outside the actual expo - Either outdoors or just... there.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/13YeSYdVYzQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/13YeSYdVYzQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

That's Jeremy's video from May last year. That makes me want to go... Seriously! I can't wait. ^_______^

I will be there, dressed as an angsty catboy (Ritsuka from Loveless) wearing a green top over a black polo neck. I will be there on the Saturday.

Bring on expo, I say!!!

M.G xx

i wanna go but i've not been to it before and dont know where id go from kingscross to get there :(

a guy i met in waterstones told me roughly where to go but he was confused about his own directions (not helpful)

Go to Stratford, Get straight on the DLR. You could also, Go to Stratford get the Underground to Canning Town and then get the DLR to ExCel.

On the day, The DLR is packed with Cosplays is frickin' amazing.

I can't wait for this one! I really want to go on both days now though (I usually just do saturdays)
but on Sunday well..this is happening
J-POP COLLECTIONS IN LONDON - FASHION SHOW

You can see the following fashion items on the catwalk with information on the latest Japanese Special Modes!!

Gothic Lolita and Punk Fashion by Maruione.jp

Cos-play goods and costume, School costume by AIKOUDO

Maid-Costume and Lolita Fashion by Candy Fruit

;O Awesome!

Yeaa... I was going to mention about this since I'll be going on the saturday, with a mate of mine from college, I'll be wearing a bright Hawaiian shirt, and have really curly hair (not to and to miss me)

I'm bring my camera, so for any cosplayers that are going *snappy *snappy

JUST ONE THING

can somebody please post times, dates , ect ect.

my mate fuz wants to come so providing i get that info i'll be there :D

Bought my ticket for Saturday ;) will wave if I recognise anyone but probably avoid social stuff as is my habit.

R

Back