London expo

Stay Puft Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters is going to be there ;O
Where the heck are they going to put that?! - its going to grab a lot of attention

LOL, I think we recommended to Bryan to put the Marshmallow man OUTSIDE the ExCel centre, because it is ridiculously large - and it'll grab a fair bit of attention.

As per usual you'll be able to find Beez Entertainment at Expo (it'd be rather worrying if we weren't there!) This Expo is going to be by far one of our biggest and busiest yet as well ^^;.

The 24th marks the product launch for the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, so to celebrate we'll have some nice shiny posters to give away - stock's limited so hurry along! That's not all though - to celebrate we've also had production excel and they have produced Volumes 2-4 regular edition already. So to that end we'll be selling a special bundle at Expo of Haruhi LE 1 + Volumes 2-4 RE for any fan eager to get their hands on the whole series at once at a price that will save you money ^^.

We're also working in collaboration with our friends at Koei to bring you a sampler of Dynasty Warriors Gundam for the PS3 and 360- so come by the stand to give the demo a go and see if it's your kind of game!

We've got some big announcements lined up for Expo which mark just the beginning of convention season!

Swing by and say hello at the stand, we're right next door to Tokyopop and Gundam Mad in the Anime Village! If I'm not there at the time odds are within a short while I'll be back xD!

Whoa nice work Andrew :) I'll definitely bring my little flock to the stand and listen out for the anouncements.

(My Gunbuster 2 finally came into stock! On the bright side every staff member at that HMV now has Gunbuster on the brain as a result of my chasing - maybe some will buy it too).

R

beez_andrew said:
The 24th marks the product launch for the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, so to celebrate we'll have some nice shiny posters to give away - stock's limited so hurry along!

MUst....get...poster*drool*

beez_andrew said:
The 24th marks the product launch for the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, so to celebrate we'll have some nice shiny posters to give away - stock's limited so hurry along! That's not all though - to celebrate we've also had production excel and they have produced Volumes 2-4 regular edition already. So to that end we'll be selling a special bundle at Expo of Haruhi LE 1 + Volumes 2-4 RE for any fan eager to get their hands on the whole series at once at a price that will save you money ^^.
I love you. Seriously. I'm getting down there epicly earlier, Waking up at around six - seven in the morning to get the train down, to get the early tickets all so I can get there before Haruhi Suzumiya doesn't sell out. I was planning on getting all four LEs, but.. I dunno now, I think you might have just persuaded me to buy it all on the day. Yeah, I think I will. Awesome! I was planning on purchasing Haruhi posters, as well. If you starting selling models you'd me like the only stall I'd visit. Haha.

Haruhi and getting One Piece are my reasons of going. ;p

beez_andrew said:
24th marks the product launch for the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, so to celebrate we'll have some nice shiny posters to give away - stock's limited so hurry along! That's not all though - to celebrate we've also had production excel and they have produced Volumes 2-4 regular edition already. So to that end we'll be selling a special bundle at Expo of Haruhi LE 1 + Volumes 2-4 RE for any fan eager to get their hands on the whole series at once at a price that will save you money ^^.

Man I hope they aren't all taken by the time I get there, its my birthday present target!

By any chance would you have the 2nd boxset to Gundum Seed available on that day too?, I know it's up for release on monday 26th, heres to hoping.

Tachi- said:
eggybob said:
Yep i'm going Sunday.
Can't wait to see the Staypuft Marshmallow Man

how are you going?

mind a tag along if your going via train?

I think Lutons on a different line to the way i'm going, Biggleswade takes the first capitol connect service. On think Luton goes from Bedford. + I still might go by automobile.

as a newbie to London Expo, a question: Should I withdraw all the money from my bank account? Is it expected to find nice deals in anime and manga?

There is simply too much I still have to get me ^_^

Hey chaos

You probably should (No wait.... I write a money blog, so saying that is a bad, bad idea) :wink:

But saying that, my budget for the first expo was £50 and I spent that in the first ten minutes!

Expo's are dangerous places...

The Beez stand esp have good offers - I bought all of Wolf's Rain last year! I would take as much as you can afford really...temptation is rather great when you are at the expo with all the DVDs, CDs and pocky etc!

Duskin said:
beez_andrew said:
24th marks the product launch for the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, so to celebrate we'll have some nice shiny posters to give away - stock's limited so hurry along! That's not all though - to celebrate we've also had production excel and they have produced Volumes 2-4 regular edition already. So to that end we'll be selling a special bundle at Expo of Haruhi LE 1 + Volumes 2-4 RE for any fan eager to get their hands on the whole series at once at a price that will save you money ^^.

Man I hope they aren't all taken by the time I get there, its my birthday present target!

By any chance would you have the 2nd boxset to Gundum Seed available on that day too?, I know it's up for release on monday 26th, heres to hoping.

We should do, reworking on the Seed boxset 2's finished this week so I put in a request to send a handful over :)! Half tempted to crack the board game out to demonstrate to people too!

eggybob said:
Tachi- said:
eggybob said:
Yep i'm going Sunday.

how are you going?

I think Lutons on a different line to the way i'm going, Biggleswade takes the first capitol connect service. On think Luton goes from Bedford. + I still might go by automobile.

The 1st capital connect is also part of the bedford to brighton line. (the one im used to using)

oh btw Eggybob, theres a manga night at the waterstones in luton in a week or two.

Tachi- said:
eggybob said:
Tachi- said:
eggybob said:
Yep i'm going Sunday.

how are you going?

The 1st capital connect is also part of the bedford to brighton line. (the one im used to using)

oh btw Eggybob, theres a manga night at the waterstones in luton in a week or two.

The luton tracks on the over line to me, Biggleswade runs on the Peterbough to Kings Cross line.

Back