London expo

Well, in case anyone is interested in seeing them, heres a few photos I took.Not that many this year though.

S5000012.jpg

S6003705.jpg

S6003706.jpg

S6003714.jpg

S6003716.jpg

S6003713.jpg

S6003712.jpg

S6003704.jpg

S5000011.jpg

S5000010.jpg

I forgot to meet people @_@
Since I was already in a kind of group,
Next time for sure then! Ooh or toko or amecon..need to go find threads for them if there is any~ 8D

Also 3 people took a pic of me, I was a cliche MIsa so it's pretty pointless stating this, but maybe if I can find who they are~ xD;

And did anyone end up with a red flyer for Full Metal Revolution lulz, me and my friends were passing some out.

Freya said:
And did anyone end up with a red flyer for Full Metal Revolution lulz, me and my friends were passing some out.

Nope, what's that?

Amecon has a thread in here somewhere....

Some of my photos are uploaded already here:
http://angelofmusicuk.deviantart.com/

Had such a great time, the cosplays were brilliant.

I didn't go to the Beez stand until sunday morning and they had sold most of their stock! That is a good thing really, except I didn't get to buy the DVDs I planned. It did feel alot more crowded than last year.

Hopeful_monster - Explain the reference - I don't get it.

TRASHBAT - Hurrah! Prince of Tennis

I posted some pics on DA and I got all these messages from people saying, " That's me." Check out my blog if anyone's interested. There's a funny story there.

Manga Girls said:
I'm not 100%, But I think the cosplayer is Itoshiki-sensei from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. She even has the noose around the neck.

c57f5bdf.gif

If it is, I didn't see her but the other "niche" among cosplayers I saw and was really surprised with was Lupin The Third, I really wanted to show "LUUUPPPAAAAAAAAAN" to him, It would be a bit strange because I don't know the guy and I'm guessing a quite a lot of people there would be clueless as to who he was, as well so overall, after evaluating the situation - it was a no go. ;p

Jayme said:
Manga Girls said:
I'm not 100%, But I think the cosplayer is Itoshiki-sensei from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. She even has the noose around the neck.

c57f5bdf.gif

If it is, I didn't see her but the other "niche" among cosplayers I saw and was really surprised with was Lupin The Third, I really wanted to show "LUUUPPPAAAAAAAAAN" to him, It would be a bit strange because I don't know the guy and I'm guessing a quite a lot of people there would be clueless as to who he was, as well so overall, after evaluating the situation - it was a no go. ;p

The person you saw that looked like Lupin the Third? He didn't happen to have a huge Afro by any chance, did he? If so, that's me! :lol: In fact, I was actually cosplaying as "Nabeshin" from "Excel Saga", not Lupin the Third, but I can see why anybody would be confused, especially as a couple of people actually asked if I was cosplaying as him! :lol:

Jayme said:
Ah, I just checked out some pictures of that Nabeshin, and I'm pretty sure I saw you, then..
The photos from hopeful monster had one of him....

The photo on msn is me. Only difference is that I'm not blue.

No doubt I'll be going. I never can be bothered to get the tickets online, though. Not paying an extra £2 just for the sake of it, and I'm not sure if I'll be queuing for the early tickets, either. I can still get in with a child ticket, as far as I know. ;p

I'll be up for a meet-up, I guess. I'll actually turn up this time :!:

I should be going to both London Expo and Telford Expo....although London depends rather a lot on if I have the cash to drive down to Stanmore, and what time the first train out can get me to the DLR

TRASHBAT said:
They're on sale already? I may buy them online this time actually. The queue on the saturday in May was outrageous.
My thought exactly... I believe that one hour and a half of my life is worth 2 quid...

Back