London expo

hopeful_monster said:
chaos said:
Is this London Expo any good?
It's great for buying stuff, socializing... not so good. Can be very very crowded, be filled with narutard's and screaming kids. Good for meeting members of the anime companies as well

Do I want to meet members of anime companies? I mean, back home, I used to know a girl who used to be the writer for our very own manga.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Avenger

no anime industry back there, as dvds are expensive and besides he pokemon / yu gi oh's very few can make any commercial success there.

I actually was looking forward for event for socializing. Specially with fans in their 20's , late 20's as me. None of my friends in London actually enjoy anime :(

I'll be there (not picked a day but likely Saturday) but I won't be cosplaying, just buying stuff. Hope those who do make costumes have a great time though :)

R

I'll be there on the Saturday with a few friends. We won't be cosplaying (we never do); it's just too much hassle to be honest.

McIcy said:
chaos said:
Hey loads of people going ! who wants to meet up?!!? I know Spyro wants...

Definately a good idea, best place is usually outside on the steps, bring a sign everyone else does
I was waiting for hopeful_monster to do his rounds and say it'll be happening at the place opposite the noodle shop, Where it was going to go down the last few times. (Although, No one turned up). Someone needs to get a picture of Minako and have it on show. ;p Anyway, as a few know, I've been waiting for this - epicly. Partially because of Haruhi and partially because of the meetup. Should be lulzy

A Query: Why are we using such a old thread? Someone make a new one.

Back