London expo

revertedtozero said:
Ok, here's all the pictures I took at the expo. Link
...that L cosplayer looks a lot like my next door neighbour. If only my neighbours liked cool things...also, Manga UK people did not look like they approved of being photographed xD

I saw some photos my friend taken at Expo (I didn't go due to being skint) and there was an epic Zekrom cosplay.

Joshawott said:
Manga UK people did not look like they approved of being photographed xD

That was Jerome (The guy that handles the Twitter) and I don't think he minded having his picture taken at all.

Though my only regret is I didn't take pictures of the staff working for the other three companies...

EDIT: Found a Fan Made Reddit Link. r/MCMExpo

Just watched episode 2 on Life's Too Short, which seems to have been filmed at MCM London. Anyone know which specific event/day it was filmed? Looking at things like the Paul banners I'm assuming one of the 2010 ones.

Ill be there all weekend I think, would be great if you guys could join us in the traditional AUKN meet up at some point!

I went last year with a work colleague who wanted to know what anime was lets just say he is still recovering, but i loved it ha ha so ill be going again but due to work im only free on the sunday

we need a big AUKN flag as a meet up place lol

*Needs AUKN Members T-Shirt* ha ha

In Manchester I proudly wore Ryo's bespoke badge. (Alongside my standard sartorial ornaments, that was.)

Banners, I fear, might violate TFL policy. I should note that I have already been stopped twice in Charing Cross for carrying suspicious items.

I will be there, both friday and saturday. If you want to find me, chances are it's best to either find someone who has already found me, or check around the tecmo-koei booth. I'll be participating in the Dead or Alive 5 tournament on the saturday, and i'll be doing my proper exploration of the convention tomorrow.

If you need a guide to finding me, basically, look for a guy with a light-blue hoody on saying "Trust me, i'm a mathematician" on the back of it, it will be me.

I'm going to be there on Saturday if anyone fancies saying hi I'll be the guy in the Die Apokalyptischen Reiter T-Shirt (I suppose it's possible that there will be more than one of these there but it's probably unlikely)

Two people complimented my 'exploding TARDIS by way of Van Gogh' shirt. One of these was Stephanie Sheh but the other person had a fez, which naturally wins out.

It was actually a really fun atmosphere this time. Still a few ocassions of people gridlock but they seem to be on the up. More rave dance sessions, please (even though my ears will hate me).

Lawrence said:
What? Nah. nah. If a women compliments your shirt, you're on the right track, probably.

But the fezzzzzzzzz! Fezzes are cool.

Admitedly as a Gundam fan, it is kinda cool to say 'Audrey Burne likes my shirt'.

Back