Japan not best pleased by Brexit

The subjugation and slavery of people has been happening long before capitalism so I'm hesitant to define that as an capitalism only thing, I mean you and I are here in this country now because a group of people came over and subjected the native Celts to death and destruction.

Capitalism isn't perfect but it is the best there's ever been for human kind and I think we should be looking to the future and improving on the best rather than looking to the past at failed ideologies, but I share your frustration with politicians giving the big globalist companies special treatment to the detriment of competition and human rights all so they can line there own pockets.

Last edited:
Given the EU and Japan finalized a trade deal a few days ago, will be amazed if the car factories stay here in Brexit Britain.

We are crippling ourselves by blaming the EU for the faults of successive British governments.

And I'll be amazed if we don't stay in the single market to stop them leaving... I can't find betting odds, but if there's any kind of return to be had I'd be willing to stake £20 on it.

The EU have found the wrench to throw into Brexit and it was the Irish border. In a few weeks/months time the discussion will be "Do you want hard Brexit and a return to the Troubles, or do you want to stay in the single market and have peace in Ireland?" mark my words.

It's underhanded, but it'll work. It's what I'd do if I was say, Tony Blair working behind the scenes.

If we do stay in the single market it won't be because of Labour, who just abstained on a vote on it. Likewise Starmer's talk of a trade deal with the benefits we have now- EU says its impossible and other countries outside EU are actively lobbying them not to do it.

Welcome to Brexit, where international policy for the UK is now decided by idiots and dreamers.

Starmer's talk of a trade deal with the benefits we have now- EU says its impossible and other countries outside EU are actively lobbying them not to do it.
So we'll be staying in the single market, because that is the trade deal with the benefits we have now. I'm sure everything else is just political theatre, there to make both Labour and Tories continue to appeal to both their leave and remain voters by looking like they're putting up a fight.

After the whole Ireland thing, I really don't know how we can possibly not stay in the single market. Unless the government just unilaterally gift NI back to the RoI, I'm sure their DUP partners would love that.

Problem is the Tories have come down hard on the rebels and said they plan to challenge it in a later hearing.

We are on the cusp of becoming a Tory dictatorship.

Anyone else slightly disgusted with how fawning the EU keep being over Theresa May whenever the negotiations go well? It’s all “This is Prime Minister May’s victory” and “Congratulations to Theresa May” always specifically mentioning her by name in the most glowing terms. We haven’t had an “Oh yes, Brexit us HARDER Theresa!” yet but I’m sure it’s coming.

Anyone would think the EU had some sort of vested interest in propping her up or something...

EU long term plan is to give us a deal in such a way a future generation will feel compelled to return to the EU.

May's government is on the brink of falling apart. The EU know this and know it would f*** up Brexit even more, so they're being gentle with her.

The EU long term plan is to force further integration of the member States because euro scepticism is at a all time high and it scares them, if they were smart then they would listen to Mark Rutte and cease there evil plans for a federal europe.

And if you want to see what an unstable government looks like cast your gaze on Germany who at this present time don't even have one.

The EU long term plan is to force further integration of the member States because euro scepticism is at a all time high and it scares them, if they were smart then they would listen to Mark Rutte and cease there evil plans for a federal europe.

And if you want to see what an unstable government looks like cast your gaze on Germany who at this present time don't even have one.

You mean, just like Northern Ireland?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Back