If you need to watch something funny..

NormanicGrav

Ni-pa!~
AUKN Staff
Spoilers ahoy in the video. As you may know already, the writers are pretty dense when it comes to the final conclusion of Game of Thrones. And I am loving these videos ripping into the stupidity of the episodes.

Captaaainuniverse

Time-Traveller
Ha! So true about the last few episodes. Also not pointing out the scorpions from the iron fleet, behind rocks, cannot aim up hitting the same dragon from 3 different angles when the entire fleet is in the same place

ayase

State Alchemist
I read one news article about GoT on my newsfeed, so naturally it decided I wanted to read nothing but GoT articles for the next week, including this absolute gem of a headline which sums up everything I hate about today’s cultural media reporting. But you have to laugh.FA416734-AE35-4E88-A918-E9DFD334927B.png

Captaaainuniverse

Time-Traveller
as I imagine anyone whose wanted to watch the GoT finale has seen it now, I thought I'd drop something here...
and don't you tell me it won't happen! let a man dream...
this is post - GoT stuff

31fteg.jpg
western island.jpg
31fubb.jpg
31fugn.jpg
drogon.jpg

NormanicGrav

Ni-pa!~
AUKN Staff
Spoilers ahoy in the video. As you may know already, the writers are pretty dense when it comes to the final conclusion of Game of Thrones. And I am loving these videos ripping into the stupidity of the episodes.

He's back covering the most infamous episode of the whole series - Season 8 Episode 5.

It is very long but rather hilarious to watch if you really love picking the show to death.