If you need to watch something funny..

Spoilers ahoy in the video. As you may know already, the writers are pretty dense when it comes to the final conclusion of Game of Thrones. And I am loving these videos ripping into the stupidity of the episodes.

Ha! So true about the last few episodes. Also not pointing out the scorpions from the iron fleet, behind rocks, cannot aim up hitting the same dragon from 3 different angles when the entire fleet is in the same place

I read one news article about GoT on my newsfeed, so naturally it decided I wanted to read nothing but GoT articles for the next week, including this absolute gem of a headline which sums up everything I hate about today’s cultural media reporting. But you have to laugh.FA416734-AE35-4E88-A918-E9DFD334927B.png

as I imagine anyone whose wanted to watch the GoT finale has seen it now, I thought I'd drop something here...
and don't you tell me it won't happen! let a man dream...
this is post - GoT stuff

31fteg.jpg
western island.jpg
31fubb.jpg
31fugn.jpg
drogon.jpg

Spoilers ahoy in the video. As you may know already, the writers are pretty dense when it comes to the final conclusion of Game of Thrones. And I am loving these videos ripping into the stupidity of the episodes.

He's back covering the most infamous episode of the whole series - Season 8 Episode 5.

It is very long but rather hilarious to watch if you really love picking the show to death.

Back