Getting to know you guys

devilrules666 said:
:eek: just joking..... it is my least fav final fantasy, but u make a good point i would rather play it than most of the other rpgs i have lately!

You played Eternal Sonata?

If you like your (J)RPG's you'll love it. I can basically promise that.

If you like music, and know ANYTHING about music (theory) then you'll be amazed by it, too.

love that game. best looking rpg this generation. the battle system is unique and it works. the characters are charming. and the story isn't clinche. love it. encantred arms on the other hand i wouldn't wish my worst emeny to play....

Mutsumi said:
Get Eternal Sonata on PS3, it has a shinier box & apparently extra content too!

I was so pissed at that... I loved the 360 version, but I wanna replay for the extra content on PS3.

However, i'm way to into Final Fantasy to consider it lately.

it just had a few extra characters that was it. nothing to really get jeaous about. are you pumped for the 3 XIII games coming out next year? i know i am !

Spyro201 said:
Mutsumi said:
Get Eternal Sonata on PS3, it has a shinier box & apparently extra content too!

I was so pissed at that... I loved the 360 version, but I wanna replay for the extra content on PS3.

However, i'm way to into Final Fantasy to consider it lately.

What if i said the extra content was more playable characters? (okay its the prince and his wife but whatever)

question though...did it fix the ending?

devilrules666 said:
it just had a few extra characters that was it. nothing to really get jeaous about. are you pumped for the 3 XIII games coming out next year? i know i am !

Am I!? WELL YEAH.

@Black: Mhm dunno about the new Characters. Crescendo wasn't that cool- but i'm VERY interested to see how they incorporate him and Serenade. We can only hope the ending is fixed...

devilrules666 said:
what about the 2 kingdom hearts games coming to the ds and psp?

No idea. Never bothered with any of those. I'm only just getting into Final Fantasy really. I started VII when I was learning to read (8)) and have now picked it back up in an attempt to finish it. I havent finsiehd it yet (So please dont spoil it!) but i'm loving it and getting obsessed by it lol.

the voice acting is really bad. there is a such camp character that the gay community most probably had a good laugh about it! not that there is anything wrong with gay characters or people, but all the chararcters you will just want to introduce to a wood chipper within the first hour alone

yes next to tales of verspia and eternal sonata it is one of the best rpgs this generation. it has a great storyline about a immortal and if i say anymore i will spoil it for u. u won't regret it

Spyro201 said:
Rui said:
I loved X-2. The English dubbing not so much. The battle system was great.

R

Is the battle system the same as in X?

Nope. You have no extra characters to [cheaply] switch in, but instead you can switch classes in a limited way mid-fight and also customise your classes to have skills from others which greatly expanded the fun for me (black mage/white mage mix was my favourite borderline completely overpowered combination). The actual battle system is quite clean and fun. It also has a surreal magical girl transformation element (which powers you up) and some other funky experimental stuff. I found it quite interesting and often strategic.

I actually played the International (JP) version which is why I found the dub so annoying; I normally play the full JP versions. So there may be differences with the English version as they added some extra stuff for the International release (like two extra classes - one of them sucked though).

R

meh FF's alll "meh" to me
I'll stick with persona and gust

...and why do i feel this thread has gone like a general "**** 'n' fat" thread :?

Otaku-san said:

...and why do i feel this thread has gone like a general "**** 'n' fat" thread :?

Because it is greasy like a dodgy chip shop takeaway & smells like a poo?

Can you link me something about Persona & Gust? I'll check them out. :)

Mutsumi said:
Otaku-san said:

Because it is greasy like a dodgy chip shop takeaway & smells like a poo?

Can you link me something about Persona & Gust? I'll check them out. :)

Chrono cross/trigger Even better

Back